Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me (8047 Views)

Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. / Lady Collapse While Inserting Christmas Tree Into Her Vaginal / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Because my heart is fully booked, the thoughts of excellence award winner is waiting for me and you better stay off with your negative energy.

Bring me good news of Christ Jesus, you will be my friend for ever. Love you guys

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Because my heart is fully booked, the thoughts of excellence award winner is waiting for me and you better stay off with your negative energy.

Bring me good news of Christ Jesus, you will be my friend for ever. Love you guys

Hello sweet heart! I love your vibe, you and I will be great together sharing the love of Christ. Let's roll together...
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2019
I love how you word the topic of your threads.
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Lord Christ Jesus, give me souls, right now, soul, I want people weeping and crying out for God Almighty, for him to fill their hearts

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2019
Amen, order my steps to shine for glory in Christ Jesus.
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2019
dayo2me:

Hello sweet heart! I love your vibe, you and I will be great together sharing the love of Christ. Let's roll together...
Roll together so you can shift her pant abi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Roll together so you can shift her pant abi
Christ like fellow don't that. We will roll together in the word of God

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2019
dayo2me:

Christ like fellow don't that. We will roll together in the word of God

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Preaching about God using erotic titles? angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by carter009(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2019
You better leave her alone....
dayo2me:

Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
carter009:
You better leave her alone....
why na, she is a good girl and I am good boy we will make good people together

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by ibrahimlife(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
IBRAHIM AIRTIME AND DATA HUB!!!

I offer the following data service bellow at a very cheap and affordable price .��

MTN
1gb for #800
2gb for #1100
5gb for #2400

**GLO*
1gb for #750
2gb for. #1000
4.5gb for #1950
7.2gb for #2450
8.7gb for #2850
12.5gb for #3800

*AIRTEL*
1.5gb for #1000
3.5gb for #2000
4.5gb for #2450 + 1gb free

*9MOBILE IS STILL PENDING BECAUSE WE HAVE ISSUES WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDERS REGARDING THE PRICE*

*PAYMENT METHOD*
*YOU CAN PAY CASH OR MAKE TRANSFER TO THE ACCOUNT DETAILS BELOW
FOR
GT BANK
ACC NAME: Ibrahim Ahmed

ACC Number: 0468072224

WHATSAPP OR CALL THE NUMBER BELOW TO MAKE UR ORDER BEFORE PAYMENT.
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Brunicekid(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
JESUS CHRIST is Lord!!!
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by naijacentric(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

i have a question for you since your ancestors were traditionalists where do you think they are heaven or hell?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2019
naijacentric:
i have a question for you since your ancestors were traditionalists where do you think they are heaven or hell?

Question from you or from your teacher??
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by naijacentric(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

answer
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by carter009(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2019
Good morning dear, how was your night?
Sunnyshinylight:

Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2019
carter009:
Good morning dear, how was your night?

Car... good morning

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by carter009(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2019
Same to you pea..
Sunnyshinylight:

Car... good morning
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2019
carter009:
Same to you pea..

Hope you are enjoying your colleagues fight the battle you once fought when we crossed.

Just that you are already sold and I am weeping for you
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by carter009(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2019
what have I done this time dear, your scaring me right now, I don't understand what you mean by( I enjoy my seeing colleagues fight) and (when we crossed) then (that am already soId that ur weeping for me) hope am safe dear, I only wanted to know how you are doing, I know your a nice person and I only wanted to know you more.
Sunnyshinylight:

Hope you are enjoying your colleagues fight the battle you once fought when we crossed.

Just that you are already sold and I am weeping for you
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2019
carter009:
what have I done this time dear, your scaring me right now, I don't understand what you mean by( I enjoy my seeing colleagues fight) and (when we crossed) then (that am already soId that ur weeping for me) hope am safe dear, I only wanted to know how you are doing, I know your a nice person and I only wanted to know you more.

Awesome reply car.....

Wow love your tongue you know
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by carter009(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2019
Lol, your funny dear, hope my tongue have not landed me in another trouble?
Sunnyshinylight:

Awesome reply car.....

Wow love your tongue you know
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2019
carter009:
Lol, your funny dear, hope my tongue have not landed me in another trouble?

The talk of men, you shouldn't forget, rethorics mousing around.... not ready for her Lord. Your heart must burn for your love Carter, the very one who actually loved you and will love you. His name is Christ Jesus

I couldn't love you as much as you want me to if LOVE, Christ in me isn't transmitted into my veins and arteries and formed an integral part of your life.
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by carter009(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Very deep....
Sunnyshinylight:

The talk of men, you shouldn't forget, rethorics mousing around.... not ready for her Lord. Your heart must burn for your love Carter, the very one who actually loved you and will love you. His name is Christ Jesus

I couldn't love you as much as you want me to if LOVE, Christ in me isn't transmitted into my veins and arteries and formed an integral part of your life.
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by 40secondsguy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

This dumbo again undecided

I missed your foolishness small sha kiss
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
carter009:
Very deep....

Car. Your soul is great and we know. Please COME home, come to the voice of the Holy Ghost
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by carter009(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Your beginning to scare me the more, please take it easy o me dear, OK I will limit what I post, but don't tell me you have been monitoring what I post on nairaland since day 1, what of others?
Sunnyshinylight:

Car. Your soul is great and we know. Please COME home, come to the voice of the Holy Ghost
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by carter009(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Goodnight dear.
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:16am On Sep 07, 2019
Glorious
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by carter009(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Good morning dear, hope your night was OK?
Sunnyshinylight:
Glorious
Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by carter009(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2019
Still awake?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) / . / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.