Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. (6425 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Neutral
nice smiley
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by jpride(m): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2017
manlawal:
pls give the opportunity to suck you ur life will not be the same again

Mongo park u wan suck ashawo

HIV dey hungry u abi? No worry na wen u go turn to broom u go know ursef
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by sirnaked: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2017
Hey u cant blame some niggas though...some girls wear tight inside coupled with tight jeans thru out d day and when dey come back, some refuse to have their bath b4 going to bed.. and u expect a guy to put his tongue there? u r heartless....

To all those niggas dat suck such pussies...well done sir#in falz voice
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by olamakinde(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2017
AshawoGirl:
Am really angry about this. It's boiling me in short cooking me. I have been complaining since today. This morons called guys they will complain your'e not romantic if you can't suck them. You don't care how we feel but you will always say ''please just wash it'' if the girl wash it. please tomorrow I will try. Some will do as if is smelling embarrassing a woman.

If you can't suck don't complain if your'e not. It shameful. Only few guys kiss while knacking. Some will just use u and go no kissing or touching but will say your not romantic if u don't suck them. They can't even kiss.

If your'e one your'e selfish.
U dis boy won't allow us 2 rest
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by olamakinde(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2017
AshawoGirl:

If you can't suck don't complain if your'e not. It shameful. Only few guys kiss while knacking. Some will just use u and go no kissing or touching but will say your not romantic if u don't suck them. They can't even kiss.

If your'e one your'e selfish.
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by AshawoGirl(f): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2017
olamakinde:

U girl u won't allow us to rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This / My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.