Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Shadows Of The Green - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green (115491 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:08am On Feb 12, 2017
harameede99:
hae say I know u missed me its Jst day my done had issues anyway u said rum10 wah do they do dere

wink wink
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 8:17am On Feb 12, 2017
Goriola moved into his new apartment, it was a four bedroom apartment situated close to the school small gate, it had a large compound,the living room was well furnished so was the master bedroom. Gori was marvelled when he packed in. He arranged his little properties. He thought of what to do with his life, he could not kept relying on the useless VC. He remembered Solo, Solomon was Mrs. James first born, Mrs James was Gori mother's friend. Solomon was twenty-two year old three hundred level student in Gori's school and he had built a house for his parents, bought a car for his father and had a boutique downtown, it was rumored that he was a "yahoo" boy.

"I fear when I see your call o, OmoG" Solo said.
"You just forget me, I've never seen you around school area."Gori said
" who school epp,?he smiled."I bin make money and we bin baling.... Wetin I wan use school do"he laughed
"Can you teach me yahoo business? He dropped the bombshell. Solo bursted into laughter, he laughed so hard that he choked
" you.... Your mama na deaconess o"
"Your mama nko? Herbalist abi?" Gori eyed him.
"Seriously, Gori.... Do you think you can do this? See, your mum is one of those crucifying my mother o... I don't want wahala o."
"Solo, I'm not a kid."
"Do you wanna start with your Nokia?" Solo said mockingly.
"I have a laptop?"
"Laptop? Where you see am?" Solo asked, a guy came in and greeted them, Solomon hailed him and introduced him to Gori as Psalm
"You mean you are the hundred level Gori?" Psalm asked.
"Oh yes... How do you know me? Moreover, I may not be the only Gori in hundred level." Psalm stepped backward and exchanged glances with Solo.
"Do you know him?" Solo asked Psalm.
"This is the school most wanted."
"How do you mean?" Solo asked.
"He killed Ken." Psalm said scarily. Gori sat down smiling, Solomon stood up.
"It's not possible... I know Gori very well, we grew up together. He is always a clumsy gentle guy, he cannot kill a hen" Solo said.
"Anyways, I did not kill Ken, I was his roommate till his death."

Happy Sunday to everyone... One love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2017
harameede99:
bros shey u no know say samy na married man? u want make I'm wife do me Sumtin abi
Baby mi, dnt mind lecheM jawe.. He iz only doin hz job nah.smiley

I knw u must be exhausted by nw bcuz d journey waz a long one.. lemme send one boy to buy sumtin 4 yhusmileycheesy

*calls out samyfreshsmooth* Sammy loko!! cum epp me buy Tortilla de patata 4 mama Tchidi place... cheesy
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2017
harameede99:
hello boo missed me rite? Sowie abt dat abt ya size leave it like dat Jor
Yeah I missed yhu like EBI N PAMI.. where have u been.. I have look 4 u evrywhr..sad

I just hope ur absence on nairaland iz nur bcuz of moi PENCILwinksmiley
Re: Shadows Of The Green by gtin(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2017
Bibi294:
Happy Sunday to everyone... One love
Happy Sunday to u too
Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2017
Hadampson:
Baby mi, dnt mind lecheM jawe.. He iz only doin hz job nah.smiley

I knw u must be exhausted by nw bcuz d journey waz a long one.. lemme send one boy to buy sumtin 4 yhusmileycheesy

*calls out samyfreshsmooth* Sammy loko!! cum epp me buy Tortilla de patata 4 mama Tchidi place... cheesy

oga they didnt have tortilla de patata o.....is on [b]sex on the beach[\b] they get grin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Musampa73(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bibi294 na so u forget me reach, anyway I dey your back dey follow u ooo.

@rachealfst u are the real MVP.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
I'm sorry@musampa73
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Davidhero(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bibi thankyou for the update.
Abeg this shouldn't be the last one for today ooo...biko.
Happy Sunday too...

#HeroicDeeds
Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
apie sunday sweatie. am always at ya bck like a gallant soldier . .
#BibiBelievers
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hadampson:
Yeah I missed yhu like EBI N PAMI.. where have u been.. I have look 4 u evrywhr..sad

I just hope ur absence on nairaland iz nur bcuz of moi PENCILwinksmiley
lol no dats nt d reason my fone had problems ND I lost my granny too
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

u're damn right bae, i missed u like crazy..........e remain sunshine46, twinkiet, hadampson,oly23, sirorubebe,queenitee, etc...........i guess uve fixed the fone issues.....qui ??

and i'll tell u wats done in room10 if u gve me a kiss wink

Bibi i like dis story....carry go jareh grin
i avnt Rili fixed it ND abt d kiss way difference wuld it make y nt Jst tell me
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

oga they didnt have tortilla de patata o.....is on [b]sex on the beach[\b] they get grin
Go there nd get it now.. shebi i don gv u money 4 transportundecided

Omo daadaa( gud shild)
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Ehmjay(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Baba! This yhur update too short o...
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
harameede99:
lol no dats nt d reason my fone had problems ND I lost my granny too
Okay.. So av u repair d fone? and abuh ur granny, pls accept my deepest condolence 4 ur family loss.. May u be comforted by d outpouring of love that surrounds u.. always rememba dah u r nt alone.. i am nd wil always dere 4 uwink

If d fone iz stl givin u problem, i wil advice u gv it up 4 charity, probably 4 yewandequeen, angelinastto or oly23.. Lemme order 4 IPHONE 7plus 4 u..

*Sent text msg to one of JUMIA agent* d fone wil b delivered to ur place in 3 days timesmiley
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Blessedbabe19: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kudos to you Bibi, you are a prolific writer and you will go places
More updates please
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Musampa73(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bibi294:
I'm sorry@musampa73

Apology accepted dear. How ur ppa and Edo in general?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Oly23(f): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hadampson:
Okay.. So av u repair d fone? and abuh ur granny, pls accept my deepest condolence 4 ur family loss.. May u be comforted by d outpouring of love that surrounds u.. always rememba dah u r nt alone.. i am nd wil always dere 4 uwink

If d fone iz stl givin u problem, i wil advice u gv it up 4 charity, probably 4 yewandequeen, angelinastto or oly23.. Lemme order 4 IPHONE 7plus 4 u..

*Sent text msg to one of JUMIA agent* d fone wil b delivered to ur place in 3 days timesmiley
Chai I yaff suffer so na me dem go dash scatter scatter phone??! cry embarassed
Re: Shadows Of The Green by twinkiet(f): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

u're damn right bae, i missed u like crazy..........e remain sunshine46, twinkiet, hadampson,oly23, sirorubebe,queenitee, etc...........i guess uve fixed the fone issues.....qui ??

and i'll tell u wats done in room10 if u gve me a kiss wink

Bibi i like dis story....carry go jareh grin
I'm here now..... Side chicks should step aside(harameede99)...... I missing you grin tongue wink
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hadampson:

tnx dear for all d luv nd all nd abt d fone i cnt wait lemme giv samy or his wifey dis one they myt nid it u neva cn tell
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hadampson:

tnx for all d luvv honie i rili appreciate nd m waiting for d fones oo mayb i shld giv samu nd his wife dis one m sure they nid it
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Oly23:

Chai I yaff suffer so na me dem go dash scatter scatter phone??! cry embarassed
sup twinny no mind hadampson dnt wory no b u i go giv na dat small boi samyfreshsmooth i go dash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
twinkiet:
I'm here now..... Side chicks should step aside(harameede99)...... I missing you grin tongue wink
lol babe u sey fear say i go collect ya guy abi dnt worry dear i dnt nid ya boo cos i ve ghat hadampson na ya boo dey find me id u will fell insecure dnt let it b towards me
Re: Shadows Of The Green by talk2saintify(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hi BiBi....
Tagged me early rite?
Sowie am late...
Ah was Kinda busy wit chumpzpinky Trend.. Kinda arduous To Follow two story some times yhu know?
Buh am er sha. Er to Stay
Mind You am ah Science Student buh ah read novels all the time... Dats Y ma big 6 dey always mock me...LOL. Op ah get a panacea to this addiction
Yhu story is a Gbam... Mehn Like seRiously bang bang...
Am jux wondering is it REAL LIFE or jux *PREMEDITATED*
cuz is so awesome and kinda eerie... Mehn ma enthusiasm for more is 100%.. Bae yhur am Luminacy jor... #Peace.... KeepUpTheGoodWork..!!
WehdoneSir...

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by talk2saintify(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hi BiBi....
Tagged me earlier rite?
Sowie am late...
Ah was Kinda busy wit chumpzpinky Trend.. Kinda arduous To Follow two story some times yhu know?
Buh am er sha. Er to Stay
Mind You am ah Science Student buh ah read novels all the time... Dats Y ma big 6 dey always mock me...LOL. Op ah get a panacea to this addiction
Yhu story is a Gbam... Mehn Like seRiously bang bang...
Am jux wondering is it REAL LIFE or jux *PREMEDITATED*
cuz is so awesome and kinda eerie... Mehn ma enthusiasm for more is 100%.. Bae yhur am Luminacy jor... #Peace.... KeepUpTheGoodWork..!!
WehdoneSir...

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Goldenprinz(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Weldon bibi, more grace
Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
twinkiet:

hey honey.......i missed u so much.......are there really women as forgiving as u are in nl/reality....,i love u too much jareh grin grin

oh and when would u start our story?

ps: so sorry 4 derailing ur thread.....dis is da last derailLng coming 4rm me grin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Samyfreshsmooth oko iyawo... You are derailing this thread kwa! Maka why naw?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bibi294:
Samyfreshsmooth oko iyawo... You are derailing this thread kwa! Maka why naw?

Nna no be only me be dy derail b4 o......shey is because is eley me dat ampologise cry cry

issoryte

gori do make u come initiate me gan.......i wan show bibi who i be grin grin grin

ermmm i think theres a mistake in episode 5 abi is it 4, wen ken dey yarn gori d story of e life he said his girlfriend was killed by the vc and prof john (hope i got d name rite) but wen he gave gori his atm card(s) he gave him d address of his girlfriend and asked him to gve some of the money to her

how come undecided
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
harameede99:
tnx dear for all d luv nd all nd abt d fone i cnt wait lemme giv samy or his wifey dis one they myt nid it u neva cn tell
U mean samyfreshsmooth nd twinkiet? undecided iz gud nah.. u knw we av evrything in abundant so let gives some out 4 charity.. Might even give dtobs nd yewandequeen sefsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Yewandequeen(f): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hadampson:
U mean samyfreshsmooth nd twinkiet? undecided iz gud nah.. u knw we av evrything in abundant so let gives some out 4 charity.. Might even give dtobs nd yewandequeen sefsmiley
Very funny

Ure delusional
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
IecheM:

Lols I was just joking bruh,

How is your day going

Have some pcorn
cry Chai i dn mis am wen im stil hot?sha tnx anyway,bro my day de move jejely lyk jelly fish o,u?
*clears throat* erm bibi,i wnt 2 officially tnk u 4 d mention n update,...,saw som typos in ytadays update...happy sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.