Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Shadows Of The Green - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green (115234 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green by rachealfst(f): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bibi294! I duff my cap for you. infact I give you a standing ovation. Wow! this story is deep.....Well done sis, more inspiration to you.

I need to invite my people:
marvwhite, ikombe, queenitee, Chubbiehills, Tife101, Goldenprinz, Toshiba49ja, opeano, comelyJummy, BlissfulJeff, harunablezin, Awafolashade, Johnsown1
This story is hot, you need to be here.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Davidhero(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
IecheM:

Boss we De o how things na
Oga, God has been faithful....
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Goldenprinz(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
rachealfst:
Bibi294! I duff my cap for you. infact I give you a standing ovation. Wow! this story is deep.....Well done sis, more inspiration to you.

marvwhite, ikombe, queenitee, Chubbiehills, Tife101, Goldenprinz, Toshiba49ja, opeano, comelyJummy, BlissfulJeff, harunablezin, Awafolashade, Johnsown1
Ty to sure, thanks, am already at the base with the writer
Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
twinkiet:
...... Huh...... Hubby you know how mad I can get......4low ko 3lo ni.... I pity the lady cos if I get hold of her....... Cheating hubby

Lol how sure are u that am cheating na

lemme ask u d same ques i asked harameede....do u knw where i want her to follow me to cos i remember saying abi na commenting it o
Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hadampson:
I mean yoruba.. are u yoruba?
oh i see.....nah i be a confam warri boy...
i be a isoko boys grin grin
lawd save us
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

oh i see.....nah i be a confam warri boy...
i be a isoko boys grin grin
lawd save us
No wonder u are askin 4 meanin... sammy mightycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Goldenprinz(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Yea, finally here, I must commend ur effort, babe u too much, more inspiration to ur mendula.......
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tbillz:
Loving my own bae, while am in the other room waiting I twale for U, U get plenty liver
am still a virgin ohh quit waitin grin

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Tehmietee(f): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tnks 4 d dedicatn Bibi. More ink 2 ur pen!
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Missmossy(f): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
Keep it coming dear, this is captivating Bibi294 more wisdom, strength and inspiration to you.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Chumzypinky:

hey!!! Now i know d ghost readers in my house. So u've been reading silently without commenting ehn?

Lol
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
rachealfst:
Bibi294! I duff my cap for you. I give you a standing ovation. Wow! this story is deep.....Well done sis, more inspiration to you.

marvwhite, ikombe, queenitee, Chubbiehills, Tife101, Goldenprinz, Toshiba49ja, opeano, comelyJummy, BlissfulJeff, harunablezin.

Thanks love... You've always gat my back
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
IecheM:
sad BiBi no update today? sad
How are you feeling now

Omo, village life no do o

D sickness still dey o... Pray for me
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Tbillz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Missperfect28:
am still a virgin ohh quit waitin grin
bae U spoilt, who told u what goes on in the orda room shocked
Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
embarassed am not here 4sum daiz and no1 cares tew asq mai wea-about
Re: Shadows Of The Green by comelyJummy(f): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
rachealfst:

Present ma. Attendance taken now let me go read story ASAP.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by souloho19(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bibi294:

Omo, village life no do o

D sickness still dey o... Pray for me

Get well soon bibi..sending many warm thoughts ur way. Hope to read from u tomorrow
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Tbillz:
bae U spoilt, who told u what goes on in the orda room shocked
no be u?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Tbillz(m): 7:13am On Feb 09, 2017
Missperfect28:
no be u?
cryno nah! Na read dem dey read4 the orda room na *winks*
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 7:25am On Feb 09, 2017
The second part of the initiation meant nothing to Goriola, he was Stone-hearted already. He had a meeting with three witches from three different part of the world, he had meetings with some wizard and finally, he met with some ghormids and they all accepted to help him.
The last part was to be completed when he resumed back to school, he was to mate with three teenagers who were virgins, and lastly, he was to find a woman who had been made for twenty-three Years.

Goriola resumed school the following week, the VC's office was the first place he went to.

"Good morning Sir." He greeted as he sat on a chair opposite the VC.
"Gori! Where have you been? We've searched everywhere for you"
"Yeah, I know. You wanted to arrest me abi, here I am, call the police." Gori said as he relaxed on his seat well, the VC was shocked.
"Mr. VC, don't you dare think you can victimize me. You see, I'm aware of everything you did to Ken, you used his girlfriend and killed her, you chased him for fourteen years and sent me to die. You'd sent powerful me to kill Gori and none succeeded, why did you choose me? The VC adjusted in his seat, he suddenly felt heat all over his body.
" Mr VC, Ken died in my hands, I mean I killed him. You know how powerful he was, I knew about how he raped you and your friend continuously and I am here to do worse. I, Goriola is not going to kill you like a fowl, I am going to kill you like a rat."He boasted.
"Goriola, please... Please, I am sorry about everything. You see, we never raped ken's girlfriend, I had sex with her at her own will, she lied against me. I agreed we raped her the second time but... But" he was short of words.
"Mr. VC, don't bother yourself, I know everything already." He laughed wickedly.
"You see, Gori. I'm going to do everything you say, please spare my life." He begged.
"Oh, not yours alone, and your senator friend too sir. But eem.... Okay, I'm not going to kill you, but on my given conditions."
"We will do anything." The VC pleaded.
"At first, I need a well-furnished four bedroom flat offK, a laptop and a sum of five hundred thousand. I'll come regularly for more demands, deal? It was too much for the VC to handle but he had no option.
" deal." He concluded.
"I must pack into the house tomorrow." He said and walked out.
The VC called his friend immediately and explained everything to him, they were both scared and concluded Gori wanted to scare them and they suggested handling him over to the police.

The VC called Gori to see him immediately an hour after Gori left, he had been trapped. He entered his office and meet the Senator sitting down with the VC, he greeted and sat down.

"Gori, meet my friend, Senator John. He is the second person involved." The VC introduced,they exchange handshake.
"I called him here so he can meet you in person." The VC explained, then suddenly there was a knock at the door.
Gori was already aware of what was about to happen, he smirked as the VC ushered in three police officers.
"Good afternoon sirs" the officers who were filly armed greeted.
"Here is he, arrest the criminal." The senator said as he pointed to Gori.

Dedications
IecheM
Chumzypinky
Goldenprinz
oyinella
radiance26
rachealfst
souloho19
comelyJummy
alamiendagash

I slept off yesterday.... And no light in my area....

Morning all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2017
AlamienDagash:
embarassed am not here 4sum daiz and no1 cares tew asq mai wea-about

AlamienDagash, abeg no vex... Ao u dey
souloho19, ao far?ao camp?
comelyJummy, welcome
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Favouritetega(f): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Have finally gotton to page 9 hurray
Re: Shadows Of The Green by souloho19(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2017
Bibi294:

AlamienDagash, abeg no vex... Ao u dey
souloho19, ao far?ao camp?
comelyJummy, welcome

Camp fine o..by Monday everybody go disembark..hope say body strong now.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2017
IecheM:

Oqa you're late no popcorn for you
Laffin my teeths off,lols...bt bro,b a cheerful giva na grin
IecheM:

Oqa you're late no popcorn for you
Laffin my teeths off,lols...bt bro,b a cheerful giva na
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2017
Urhm,bibi tnx 4 d breakfast,lecheM,na ur turn 2 com beg me na*grins*
Re: Shadows Of The Green by fatai7165: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Bibi294:
clearboos
Fatai7165
IecheM and Davidhero ... You are ghost reading fa... Watching in 3D

Lool nice one, like I said in ur previous story, I'm a ghost on Nairaland, I hardly comment, I just prefer to read and go.

You a doing a good job tho, keep it up.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by rachealfst(f): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2017
Bibi294:

Thanks love... You've always gat my back
You are welcome. Thanks for the dedication.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by obumsway(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2017
nyc post, keep it up !!!
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Tife101(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
rachealfst:

Madam Rachael was gbayi. I no even c d story atall. Thanks for inviting me. Mey I start to read the tori
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Goldenprinz(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
more strength babe nd thanks for the dedication
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Silensa(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bibi you are the bomb, more mb to you. am really enjoying this piece and will continue following you from behind and front so that no one else can over take me. rife on ma'am
Re: Shadows Of The Green by tojahh(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Walahi this SINator dey make me laff.... Have a good weekend bibi

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.