Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) (6955 Views)

Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by marvelck: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2017
Whenever a girl is about breaking up with a guy and she tells him he's too nice, sweet and good for someone like her. And that he deserves a better person (which has become a normal line for most girls), I begin to wonder who then deserves a 'girl' like her? Since she alone knows why she feels she isn't good enough for any nice and sweet guy...maybe she is the type that prefer dating a Bleep boy. Guys that would treat her like a piece of trash, use and later dump her. Cos when you are with a very sweet guy, why hurt him in the end?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by kilokeys(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2017
the message is clear..

1. You are too soft/gentle... it irritates most girls that didnt grow up with so much love

2. she has someone else , she doesn't want you to feel terrible..so u'll be gentle on her when she moves on.

if u still want this girl u can turn the table around.. by just saying ''okay'' and pretending nothing happened, keep ur distance... she will come around..

then,

hang her chicken leg at the back of her head and *coughs*..

no cuddling afterwards.. few words, bland expressions.. she wee run madt

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by RotgakSlay(m): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2017
jst begin find gf if she tel u like dat.....
Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2017
That must not be hard for you to handle undecided

1. You are not her type, maybe she just likes you.

2. She knows she can't love you and don't wanna waste your time, so she need to let you go.

3. Or maybe, she has seen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and can't satisfy her grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by pweshboi(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2017
women don't know what they want... #Period. they may crave for something today and by tomorrow they want something else.

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2017

Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by metallisc(m): 10:40am On Feb 01, 2017

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by NwannekaUloma(f): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
i am a woman and i know what i want..

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by kilojoDesigns: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
i am a woman and i know what i want..

what do you want?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by babyfaceafrica: 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
Leave her...she is an olosho and she doesn't want to hurt you
Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by NwannekaUloma(f): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

what do you want?
i want u not to ask me what i want,cos i know where,when and how to get what i want tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by LegalBaby(f): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Means you're way out of her league
Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by kilojoDesigns: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
i want u not to ask me what i want,cos i know where,when and how to get what i want tongue tongue

yes for today, tommorow a whole new set of where's,when's,how's and what's.

let me explain somyhing to you dear.
when a guy sees a girl(real guys, not all guys), he knows exactly what he what's her for. if je just wants to Bleep her once or twice, or date her for a short while, or a long term commitment.over awhile certain new characteristics and situation my arise that can make him change his mind( this rarely happens).

eg if I see a girl I want to Bleep, seeing another hotter girl I might still want to Bleep her, but that dosent mean I no lo.get want to Bleep the first girl. I know what I want frm both.
its different from ladies.
most ladies, once they see something new and differen/better in another guy, they lose interest in the first guy. hence they are impossible to please, cuz no one is the whole package.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by fufuNegusi(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
at this point you just have to move on.... i had an ex i loved with all my heart and soul and still loving her still plus i even sold my laptop for her
but yet she gave me those you are too nice and gentle lines...i was totally heart shattered (not broken) my whole family and friends revolved around her i couldnt possibly move on days rolled by, weeks, months i kept living in the euphoria of that nightmare line

but here i am today, i moved on and never looked back
sent her couples of good gestures

i didnt grow bad, i grew BETTER.... now i found me a new gf more lovely,beautiful and appreciates me lil niceness to her
sometimes i wish i could be more open and nice to her but am waiting till we tie the knot,
i will make a friends and family get envious of her

so many bull craps about the female folks, but theres always the good ones

forgive my story... i know say una no send me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
lol
Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by Idydarling(f): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
(°~°)

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
That line is used when she realizes that he’s essentially her little puppy dog and will sit when she says sit.
Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by Kingkyle1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
That line is used when she realizes that he’s essentially her little puppy dog and will sit when she says sit.
Trutalk but your dp is...
Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Kingkyle1:
Trutalk but your dp is...
..is?
Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by Kingkyle1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
..is?
Is_ that you "cartooned"
Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2017
Kingkyle1:
Is_ that you "cartooned"
Lol see the signature
Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
pweshboi:
women don't know what they want... #Period. they may crave for something today and by tomorrow they want something else.
this is a mumu comment, who told u women don't know what they want, are u in the 21st century at all
Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by pweshboi(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
funmisticqueen:

this is a mumu comment, who told u women don't know what they want, are u in the 21st century at all
a round of applause for you "da wise one"/"da 21st century babe" SMH... I still stand on my words, women don't know what they want. when y'all will be looking for a nice, caring, faithful, God fearing, rich and romantic guys up and down and still yet you'll be admiring and fantasizing on guys singing *d koko and all I want is ur waist. and you're here talking about 21st century. Abeg move!!

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by eezeribe(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
marvelck:
Whenever a girl is about breaking up with a guy and she tells him he's too nice, sweet and good for someone like her. And that he deserves a better person (which has become a normal line for most girls), I begin to wonder who then deserves a 'girl' like her? Since she alone knows why she feels she isn't good enough for any nice and sweet guy...maybe she is the type that prefer dating a Bleep boy. Guys that would treat her like a piece of trash, use and later dump her. Cos when you are with a very sweet guy, why hurt him in the end?

That is the punch line of oloshos...
Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by riccadonna(f): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Can u imagine? I'm a woman oooo and I know what I want....
Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
pweshboi:

a round of applause for you "da wise one"/"da 21st century babe" SMH... I still stand on my words, women don't know what they want. when y'all will be looking for a nice, caring, faithful, God fearing, rich and romantic guys up and down and still yet you'll be admiring and fantasizing on guys singing *d koko and all I want is ur waist. and you're here talking about 21st century. Abeg move!!
just because someone is confused doesnt mean he/she doesn't know what he/she wants. The two are mutually exclusive. If you are suurounded by women who dont know what they want, leave, but don't generalise that statement to all women. It's wrong
pweshboi:

just because someone is confused doesnt mean he/she doesn't know what he/she wants. The two are mutually exclusive. If you are suurounded by women who dont know what they want, leave, but don't generalise that statement to all women. It's wrong
pweshboi:

Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by jbblues24(m): 11:50pm On May 26, 2019
Then you are on your own. It's better you find your way
Re: When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) by jbblues24(m): 12:16am On May 29, 2019
Vastly sick icons dude

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: Guys Can You Use Any Of These Weird Underwear? / Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.