Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? (36482 Views)

Why Do Men Always Give Me Dirty Looks In Church? / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by messiedidylakes(f): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol.
Anyone could have an attitude problem. I don't have attitude problems, I am ugly. smiley
Don't be tired yet, the saying that fine girls have bad attitude is a stereotype.

hi, do you live in Lagos? I want to be your friend.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Donjazzy12(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
CzarChris:
Well since boasting is a part of your itinerary, my user name "czar" is not like your donjazzy wanna be dream. I am a Czar in my field, I established a thriving consultancy firm at age 28, that is after leaving an multinational oil company on my own terms after 6 years of service( I set a record there that is still verifiable till date) I work hard and I play hard deal with it. Not all nairalanders are unoccupied like you, you unbearable waste of spermatozoa. I bet at your age you are still confused as to what direction your life is heading, my candid advice? Go back to the brothel you grew up in, probably a job as a spineless p.i.m.p would help you get a bit of focus in your life. Nonsense.

Go back to boasting about your real 'achievements', managing to say hello to 2nd rate girls! Stinking scum, if you have any iota of manliness you would have known that boasting about dating girls is never an achievement. As for your dream of hoping against hope to get anything remotely close to a job, I wish you the best of luck!
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by CSTR2: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Then you have obviously dated a hand-ful(if at all) of pretty ladies because your conclusion that they are not smart is completely false.
Where do you think the phrase ''dumb blonde'' or ''bimbo'' came from? From the personal experience of people.
Now i am not saying all pretty girls are dumb. But there is a far greater chance of you meeting a dumb blonde than meeting a very pretty girl with serious intelligence.
Infact i even think it is the universe trying to even things out.
And yes, i have dated a handful. As much as the average man can date within his life -time.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by pocohantas(f): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
messiedidylakes:

hi, do you live in Lagos? I want to be your friend.
Thanks dear. I'm flattered...
I don't stay in Lagos at all.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by dingbang(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
HateU2:
I'm taken tongue
lmao! U taken? Are u an item? Lwkmd!
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
dingbang:
lmao! U taken? Are u an item? Lwkmd!
engaged and married tongue
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by dingbang(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
HateU2:
engaged and married tongue
lol continue forming...

A time will come wen I won't Care about u wink

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by whitebeard(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
HateU2:
with your signature No sir tongue
lol..i dont consider u a bitch..
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Neenie(f): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
truthsayer007:

Ok sha. You made a good point. But One thing i noticed is pretty girls having attitude issue may be as a result of pride. It may not really be that they treat everyone the same way. I mean, the way a girl will relate with Denzel washington isn't the same way she would relate with Danny DeVito. Obviously one is finer than the other & more richer.

Its all about Class. If she feels you aren't in her class. The pride comes out. & then again Class may be a thing of the mind, not real value that we possesses.

Uhmm, neva looked at it from that aspect. I think you are right smiley
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by NnaNna4(m): 5:22am On Feb 08, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you're very wrong sir. that only happens abroad. in Nigeria here,women cheat when their husbands are too busy or when they need extra money especially during this recession. but men even cheat on their beautiful wives with someone less attractive. men cheat because we need to taste other women and are polygamous

On point
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 08, 2017
DaisyII:
alrighty!
Revert.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by costal(m): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Culin:
I can't even like someone who's short or ugly or too thin
shey now I hve remain after crushing on u for dis long shocked now u can't date a short guy hmm
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by DonGalilo(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2017
luminouz:

Wife of Leonidas ko....wife of Matthias ni.....such women only follow warriors like Leonidas... Not indomie slurping e-warriors like u! grin
lol badt guy grin
luminouz:

Wife of Leonidas ko....wife of Matthias ni.....such women only follow warriors like Leonidas... Not indomie slurping e-warriors like u! grin
lol badt guy
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by DonGalilo(m): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2017
CSTR2:
Physical beauty used to be the main thing for me maybe 5-10 years ago, but not anymore. Not after my varied experience during the whole dating phase.
The pretty ones just leaves this shallowness after you have truely gotten to the dating part that makes it feel like you can do much better.
It is not just a stereotype anymore. A lot of very pretty girls are dumb, and it is scary to think your kids are going to be inheriting this dumb woman's IQ.
The smartest ladies with great family building prospects are not very stunning facially. Nature has a way of compensating, i guess.
The very pretty brainiacs are as rare as a unicorn.
You can say that again n again
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by popefuse(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2017
So What u peeps telling was that bin ugly is a serious crime. They are not human,dey dont deserve to be loved by the beuties, well if so maybe u peeps shud ask . Obasanjo,oshiomohle,lilwayne,bance,wayne rooney,adebayor,seal,sakho,bakry sagna,kante,ebue,this dude are fvcking ugly buh dey av the pretiest WAGS.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by AceDomino(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2017
When it comes to this type of matter........

CALL ME "OJU LA'N DO"

FYI... ONLY THE YORUBA GUYS COULD DECIPHER THOSE WORDS.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Mizzile: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
rubbish, while you must be as ugly as that black panther in your dp.
Nonsense

Even at that, I still won't find u attractive.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mizzile:

Even at that, I still won't find u attractive.
my dear I'm not your type o..

My handsome and cute face with attractive appearance isn't meant for Village and local imbeciles like you.

You can ask Benita27 and Augustap, they both know that I'm not their type. I'm way too costly for their low level.
Talkless of an ugly illiterate unexposed b¡tch like you.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 09, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

My handsome and cute face with attractive appearance isn't meant for Village and local imbeciles like you.

You can ask Benita27 and Augustap, they both know that I'm not their type. I'm way too costly for their low level.
Yeye!.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Mizzile: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

Oya carry ur literacy and get a job..
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Augustap(f): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizzile:

Oya carry ur literacy and get a job..
Pls tell him
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Augustap(f): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

Foolish slowpoke formed from the womb of stupidity

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Augustap:

Foolish slowpoke formed from the womb of stupidity

Hahaha, I actually had to check your profile cuz of wat the guy wrote.

Anyway, you look good. I also think dreads would really fit you like Dakore kiss

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
It's usually the first point of attraction but afterwards it's importance dwindles as more crucial factors take centre stage.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by realnas(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
For the sake of my children physical attraction is very important

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ / Kupe Boy, Jimseuh And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.