Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? (36498 Views)

Why Do Men Always Give Me Dirty Looks In Church? / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by robosky02(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
ok grin
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Joavid:
Physical attraction for me takes time. I've never dated based on looks. and luckily for me, I don't meet ugly men.
Exactly!.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by AmuEwu: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
L
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by PonmileJ: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Zero importance
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by xynerise: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Exactly what I was asking on this thread....

https://www.nairaland.com/3601833/physical-attributes-more-important-maintaining

...on existing relationship. smiley
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by sneak3(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Looks is actually key, as a matter of fact looks determines if u will love to say hi or not. It is the first attraction before u dig down to character.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by SeniorZato(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
DaisyII:
The issue of beauty is subjective & relative.However, good look is a major force of attraction.Although personally,i'll choose a man with prospect anytime.What's your take?
I married my wife cox she is beautiful but later realized her attitude is even more beautiful. I give God the glory

4 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
How many stunning beauty do you see hiking Okada. Rich men with always marry pretty women. Before even you approach her, she must look appealing to you.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Culin(f): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
I can't even like someone who's short or ugly or too thin
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
I totally disagree on this because most pretty ladies have attitude problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Alphasoar(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
To me, to a larger extent, Looks is basic but not paramount! Two things are paramount to me which are . . .
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by enshi(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Joavid:
Physical attraction for me takes time. I've never dated based on looks. and luckily for me, I don't meet ugly men.

Judging from ur statement, you have been with not less than 7-8 guys....

2 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by enshi(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Culin:

Too thin you said... But am sure if phyno proposes to you now.... Hmmmm your guess is as mine

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Dyt:
Physical attraction is always first
Something about you must make me wanna smile with you

Yes. Physical appearance and the ability to twerk. tongue
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Abagworo(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Looks is almost useless when choosing a life partner.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
My wife is my trophy. I already don't date ugly gurls so i can't marry an ugly gurl
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Physical appearance is very important to me.
You'll chose a man with prospects? Are there no handsome men with prospects?

One thing females fail to realize is: handsome guys with prospects hardly have any time for you. Cos he has options. Lots of options. It'll take a really special lady to hold him down. Don't ask me how I know.

13 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Harinholar(f): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
Good sense of humour...
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by gsalvatore: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
truthsayer007:

Haha, I won't be surprised if u're actually very pretty lol, I know u're just saying that to make a point.

The stereotype exist and its real, they have a sense of entitlement that you should be happy u are even with them. But then..me too, I don't want to settle for less.
*The second paragraph.*

Sense of entitlement, overblown sense of worth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by NnaNna4(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
kITATITA:
How many stunning beauty do you see hiking Okada. Rich men with always marry pretty women. Before even you approach her, she must look appealing to you.

Gboza for you
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
Please I don't want ugly looking kids so hell yeah, looks matters then we can move to character.

I'm not attracted to ugly looking guys.

Are you good-looking yourself?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
enshi:

Judging from ur statement, you have been with not less than 7-8 guys....

or more sef.

why do you care

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by gsalvatore: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Beauty is very important to me...at least for my kids sake.

Obvious beauty is a NO.

Charismatic beauty is Bae.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Physical beauty is important but not a must get condition in choosing a life partner.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by bezimo(m): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
It depends, someone can look handsome/beautiful but have an ugly attitude and character.

Looks is nice, but a faulty criteria in choosing a partner, that is how people married based on looks but then the stories that touch never ends from one bad character sponsored drama and issue to another then regrets becomes the story.

Looks should be balanced with attitude and character.
The Ideal is great looks and great character!!!

Great looks but bad character:Bad marriage
Average looks but good character: Good marriage

So if you are a guy dating a cute girl but she is arrogant, disrespectful, uncaring, if you intend marrying her your regret is inevitable because people get worse in marriage.

If you are a girl your guy is handsome but physically assaults you from time to time, if you intend marrying him your regret is inevitable.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Not important ...

Do they work is the question grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Gruvychuky(f): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
When you are ready for marriage, you will know there's something more than looks. You love Him/Her, but you just done know why.
Or have you not seen where people who claimed they will never marry a short person, end up with one and they are happy?

6 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by toogbasky(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
No importance at all, as far she got DAT big baka(always recommended for my best style doggy), I don't care if she fat, slim, ugly, I don stay lasgidi 4 long, I don begin lyk big yansh lyk Yoruba men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Look and physique is very important ooo

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
You can be average looking facially,no matter. Just be TALL!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by NnaNna4(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jydego:
I totally disagree on this because most pretty ladies have attitude problem

Ladies attitude issues adjust as your account increases and retrogressive as your account decreases.

New generation pastors have a way of picking fine women without qualms about attitude.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by permsec: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Culin:
Try a sumo wrestler then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.