Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? (36500 Views)

Why Do Men Always Give Me Dirty Looks In Church? / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Culin(f): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2017
permsec:
Try a sumo wrestler then.
Ah i didn't say i wanted to die..
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by iamrealdeji(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2017
Culin:

*clears throat*.. Emm you see....
Dangote is not even short and ugly.
dangote is not a dwarf but he's short
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by permsec: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2017
grin grin grin
Culin:

Ah i didn't say i wanted to die..
Yeye. Shebi u like dem thick.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Culin(f): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2017
enshi:

Too thin you said... But am sure if phyno proposes to you now.... Hmmmm your guess is as mine

Forget that thing. The way my future kids look is more important o. Phyno is sha cute!
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Culin(f): 8:32am On Feb 07, 2017
permsec:
grin grin ;DYeye. Shebi u like dem thick.

grin i can not come and go and die because of man

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Culin(f): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2017
iamrealdeji:
dangote is not a dwarf but he's short

He's standing on his money he can't be short grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
Hmm see this one.
. Igbo girls and money.

Someone tag me with that Zuma pics
But im half yoruba how do you feel grin
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by baba11(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Haute:

One thing females fail to realize is: handsome guys with prospects hardly have any time for you. Cos he has options. Lots of options. It'll take a really special lady to hold him down. Don't ask me how I know.
I agree with this.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2017
manitobor:

Babe, you just described me. I would really love to get to know you.
hmmmm... r u sure? Ok wait lemme go and confirm it, ayam comming
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2017
opelyem:

Nawa o. Those requirements are too much o. As I was reading them, I dey happy sey I get them till I see "knows how to treat a lady like a queen plus good dress sense". I failed woefully in that aspect
lol...eeyaa kpele
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2017
1metre:
u just described me here jennie cheesy
wow... really? u must be a great guy. kudos
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2017
Donjazzy12:

And you do you know how to treat a man like a king? Old witch
you mustn't say ur opinion with a curse, you must not show ur childish and immature self here na guy... Thank you for calling me that nd I leave you with nothing but peace, go and sort out ur frustrated self nd leave me ooo biko, no be do you. when u jam real witches, I bet u won't even hv d mouth to call them out. go son and sin no more, I forgive you
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2017
Toks2008:

What if he is so poor yet has all these?

No lie o ..talk true
I still maintain my stand, poor or rich! we can start up from there, remember, so long as he has prospect nd vision nd is working hard towards achieving, we'll do it together... its only wen doesn't even hv a vision, no bearing, no plans, not hardworking etc then its a No.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2017
Chuvin22:
Ahan! Only you?
lol... is dat too much for one person to ask?
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Funjosh(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2017
What is twerk

Haute:

Yes. Physical appearance and the ability to twerk. tongue
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Destined2win: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2017
HateU2:
Well we can't deny the fact that looking good is the first thing to notice but it should not be the MAIN reason you wanna date or marry. Looks fade my dear.

Get to notice how this handsome/beautiful person treats a waiter.

Notice how he/she talks to others on phone.

See the way he/she reacts to things and how he/she handles it......
Because he/she will soon do the same thing to you smiley
I know your games sad
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2017
akindlesfarm:

two ugly person can marry and still give birth to a beauty while two beauty can still give birth to a ugly person but no body is actually ugly it the mind that matters most.
I'll rather not take the risk
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by 1metre: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

wow... really? u must be a great guy. kudos
yes I am,what else are we waiting for?? grin
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Donjazzy12(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

you mustn't say ur opinion with a curse, you must not show ur childish and immature self here na guy... Thank you for calling me that nd I leave you with nothing but peace, go and sort out ur frustrated self nd leave me ooo biko, no be do you. when u jam real witches, I bet u won't even hv d mouth to call them out. go son and sin no more, I forgive you
Now that clearly shows how you treat men. Stop lying to yourself. You know you are not worthy of being treated like a queen. Now old witch, go and sin some more!
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by DaisyII: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2017
zheroes:
when you say you will choose a man with prospect idont get are you an overSEER? You be God?
. It's not for you to understand.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by DaisyII: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2017
elfmann:
You get prospect?
yea,i've got direction.Do you?
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by DaisyII: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2017
vislabraye:

That's, you would prefer a rich Taribo West to an average wealthy Idris Elber.
only if Elber has got a compass.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by DaisyII: 10:22am On Feb 07, 2017
SeniorZato:

I married my wife cox she is beautiful but later realized her attitude is even more beautiful. I give God the glory
wow! Lucky you!

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by bigerboy200: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2017
pocohantas:
Physical appearance is very important to me.
You'll chose a man with prospects? Are there no handsome men with prospects?

there are..passing gently with my high prospects cheesy
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by DaisyII: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2017
pocohantas:

Ditching?
Who is talking about 'ditching' here. You mentioned force of attraction, I won't even be attracted in the first place.
I don't see prospects at first sight, do you?
i get your point.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by DaisyII: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2017
baba11:
I agree with this.
True to a fault.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by DaisyII: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2017
undecided
Ebookmathswaec:
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
undecided
Ebookmathswaec:
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by enshi(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2017
Culin:

Forget that thing. The way my future kids look is more important o. Phyno is sha cute!

Cos he sha has money

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by rhymesnoni(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2017
jst passsing[i][/i]
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by samhay: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2017
Looks is not the most important, but it's very important
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Culin:

So because i can't create an ant i shouldn't have preference?
you ladies have no choice other than to keep quiet and marry whatever idiot comes your way.

Your mates are dedicating their children every Sunday while you're here selecting choices with your old age
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Dyt(f): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Funjosh:
What is twerk

Epppp me ask him oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.