Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Raped But Still Loves To ... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raped But Still Loves To ... (6036 Views)

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me / Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) / Woman Is 'gang-raped' But SHE Faces Jail For Having 'extra-marital Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by 2sexynet: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Splinz:

No mind the yeye girl. She just dey used op's head dey play ludo.

That girl penchant for sex (whether rape or not) no be here.
I have told him several times to let that girl go. I don't really know what is making him keeping communication with the girl. I didn't even know about some parts of this thing he put here. He is my friend and my bro at the same time. Reading that right up there just makes me very angry. A girl that can't control her own life, telling different contradictory reports at various times does not befit a handsome tall light skin dude like the OP. The guy matter just tire me and I don't know the reason for the attachment like this.
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by ELShehzad: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
WackyJ1:
I appreciate the mature comments of some people on this Thread

Vorpal, Samstradan

This is true, I want the matured minds here who have been in such a situation before or have had contact with such a situation and have had unique insights to come and share their insights here on this thread.

Not for babies and Kids like
Elshehzad to come and be dancing around here and kiss Makydebbie's arse

Makydebbie, I appreciate your first comment but you derailed the thread with the rest of your Kiddish friends.
Take your dairy talks elsewhere.

theslyone2
You have decided to misunderstand my story.
She had several near rape experiences when she was a kid. I did not mention that she was also sexually abused by a family member.
She got into school and she was raped at a guy's place, she was too trusting and then she met me.
The second near rape experience and the last since that time happened one year later.

A friend told me that there are two reactions of people that got raped. One is that they hate men and avoid sex and the other is that they have a large appetite for sex.
Many people have different experiences and no one view is absolute. Check out Vorpal's post.

She might have a rape fantasy, but she has not admitted such to me. She might not even want to admit same to me.

Regardless, i appreciate your insights on this thread.
I knw U luv trouble buh U wanna knw Y I dance around and kiss MakyD's ass, 'coz 'ts legit... R U okay now??

NP

Jazzmine Sulivan ft Meek Millz- Dumb
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by ELShehzad: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
WackyJ1.. MakyD's "la vie est belle" Diary is de shvt ryt now... We're nt overly concern'd or rather dnt give a flyin' fvck 'bouh ur Gurlfriend that luvs rapists
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by jashar(f): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Probably has some weird sexual fetish she wants to play out.
BeDeeSeM abi what do they call that devilish crap?

OP, berra jejely comot for her life. She needs help but she ain't ready to be helped.

Something is wrong with this Nairaland autocorrect. What da heck is 'bleep'? undecided
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by AyamConfidence(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks hunembarassed

I couldn't stop blushingembarassed
black girls can't blush ma'am smiley

Pls try another line cos I'm not buying that tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by luchee(f): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
@Op, the general belief is that a victim of rape would probably hate men or sex after the incident but the truth is that it can also have the opposite of that effect. Some rape victims get satisfaction or sort of build their self esteem knowing that men lust after them and that they can call the shots for once.

I don't know if what i typed made sense to you but i am 100% sure of what i just typed.
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by Homguy(m): 12:47am On Feb 02, 2017
WackyJ1:
So I dated this girl Quite sometime ago

She lost her virginity through Rape when she went to visit a guy in his place just like that
(Doubters Union that will say it's not true and that she lied to me, Hold your peace, I know why i believed her)

She is young and she has only been with me after the guy
She was very naive then, hence the willingness to just go to the house of a guy she barely knew.

One year after we started dating, on what was supposed to be our anniversary,
She called me and said she was almost raped by another male friend, this one she had told me about before,
That she screamed and neighbours started knocking, and that was how she was able to make it out of there
The guy was already holding her down by the neck choking her and ready to penetrate.

She was shaken up and it was her room-mates that consoled her.
She even had nightmares in the days after.
That incident would make it her third near rape experience, the first happened before she was actually raped and started her depression issues.

The thing is, she still likes to go to guy's houses where she will be alone with the guy!
She is a student.
One incident actually baffled me was when she just met some guys and within two weeks she was spending time in their rooms, watching movies and all.
it baffled me because anything can happen and she still risks it..

Last Week after some serious thoughts
I confronted her that she goes to guys houses because she liked the attention she gets from guys. She likes the attention she gets from guys that she knows want to sleep with her.
She then said that she knows it will sound stupid but she feels powerful when she is in those guys' rooms, and some she can control even though she can't control others and in those moments She doesn't feel vulnerable.
(She has an issue with vulnerability, she is afraid of getting hurt emotionally).

Pardon the long Post..
But i want to ask the wise and insightful people in the House..

What do you make of this?
Is the reason she gave all there is to it, or in your experience is there more?
Is she an addict?
Have you had any experience with girls like this?

Thanks for the matured comments.

Bro these are the options.
1. YOu are dating a psycho. Cause after the 1st 2-3 experiences she should have learnt her lessons. She has no business being with boys when shez got you even tho you are not around her.
2. Shes just a wayward kid. You might have to wait shes 25yrs plus before you start to have rest of mind.
3. Its possible shez not satisfied in yiur relationship and she keeps getting close to other guys to see if she can find that thing, or thrill.
4. I just want you to know this girl might just be a serial cheat. Times spent with boy(s) alone in his room isnt spent reading or picking beans. The boy wiuld want ti smash, and she wiuld have to like him enough to visit ab initio.
5. Shez just playing you which is least unlikely. PLus may i add shez not so smart...why,? You cannot love a dude and keep doing and also telling him thibgs that would hurt/irk or make him question your relationship.

My advice?

She comes across as a very young girl who just wants ti catch fun if you really are cool with that you have no business posting this topic otherwise, DRAW THE LINE. Set some rulez and attitudes you wont put up with. You dont want to keep wasting your time and resources on a relationship going no where.

Her spending time with different guys does not have any benefit to her life, yours or your relationship. Tell her uts got to stop.

1 Like

Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by Homguy(m): 12:49am On Feb 02, 2017
jashar:
Probably has some weird sexual fetish she wants to play out.
BDSM abi what do they call that devilish crap?

OP, berra jejely comot for her life. She needs help but she ain't ready to be helped.
wackyj1 FYA
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by makydebbie(f): 1:28am On Feb 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
black girls can't blush ma'am smiley

Pls try another line cos I'm not buying that tongue
Says who?
We're fortunate that it doesn't showtongue
Buy thattongue
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by AyamConfidence(m): 6:00am On Feb 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Says who?
We're fortunate that it doesn't showtongue
Buy thattongue
okay I'll buy this one

How can I be helped... I find it difficult to update my diary undecided
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by makydebbie(f): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
okay I'll buy this one

How can I be helped... I find it difficult to update my diary undecided
Is it laziness or a technical problem?undecided
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by AyamConfidence(m): 7:32am On Feb 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Is it laziness or a technical problem?undecided
laziness mehn embarassed I wanted to update yesterday, I opened the page, clicked on the comment box but I just closed it up and ran back to FP to just be viewing comments embarassed

It's sad

And I have things to write ooo
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by makydebbie(f): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
laziness mehn embarassed I wanted to update yesterday, I opened the page, clicked on the comment box but I just closed it up and ran back to FP to just be viewing comments embarassed

It's sad

And I have things to write ooo
Lol...Do you have a notepad on your fone?
Where you can write stuffs and keep.
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by Homguy(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2017
samstradam:

Bro, you cannot broaden my understanding of the matter; like I said I have been in the shoes of the OP more than once and these include ladies of different races and classes, yet they all exhibited this dangerous streak the OP's girl is showing.

My issue with the stuff you are writing is you keep insuating the girl is lying and in general you keep equating rape with sex when both are actually quite distinct.

Straight to the point the OPs girl reminds me too much of my own experiences- and one in particular that went as far as not only putting herself in dangerous situations repeatedly but actually engaging in consensual sex with her rapist !! (explaining this will involve another thread). Anyway, she and most other girls that were raped early, tend to be quite truthful and do not lie about these matters to the guy they have chosen to unburden themselves to.

So yeah I feel sympathy, but to the OP because I have been where he's been.

Anyway, I do agree with you that a lady who behaves like this does seem hypocritical, but aren't all ladies hypocrites to a certain extent smiley
Its sad that you really cant get the hang of this thread after so many quotes ...

Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by WackyJ1(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
luchee:
@Op, the general belief is that a victim of rape would probably hate men or sex after the incident but the truth is that it can also have the opposite of that effect. Some rape victims get satisfaction or sort of build their self esteem knowing that men lust after them and that they can call the shots for once.

I don't know if what i typed made sense to you but i am 100% sure of what i just typed.

Yes i was told as much by a close female friend of mine.

Homguy:

Bro these are the options.
1. YOu are dating a psycho. Cause after the 1st 2-3 experiences she should have learnt her lessons. She has no business being with boys when shez got you even tho you are not around her.
2. Shes just a wayward kid. You might have to wait shes 25yrs plus before you start to have rest of mind.
3. Its possible shez not satisfied in yiur relationship and she keeps getting close to other guys to see if she can find that thing, or thrill.
4. I just want you to know this girl might just be a serial cheat. Times spent with boy(s) alone in his room isnt spent reading or picking beans. The boy wiuld want ti smash, and she wiuld have to like him enough to visit ab initio.
5. Shez just playing you which is least unlikely. PLus may i add shez not so smart...why,? You cannot love a dude and keep doing and also telling him thibgs that would hurt/irk or make him question your relationship.

My advice?

She comes across as a very young girl who just wants ti catch fun if you really are cool with that you have no business posting this topic otherwise, DRAW THE LINE. Set some rulez and attitudes you wont put up with. You dont want to keep wasting your time and resources on a relationship going no where.

Her spending time with different guys does not have any benefit to her life, yours or your relationship. Tell her uts got to stop.

I believe number 4 is right. From information revealed to me yesterday by same girl. She has been sleeping with a guy once every time we broke up.. I wasn't the first after her de-flowering rape and there was even another incident after that, that she downplayed.
Her body count is 11 from what she told me.

Samstradam
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by AyamConfidence(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol...Do you have a notepad on your fone?
Where you can write stuffs and keep.
yes na...but u really don't use it that much

You know I started writing a story last year but I stopped cos I got discouraged... Lost inspiration but I might continue sha iono
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by makydebbie(f): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
yes na...but u really don't use it that much

You know I started writing a story last year but I stopped cos I got discouraged... Lost inspiration but I might continue sha iono
lol, why don't you use your notepad when you're bored?
That's what I do.
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by AyamConfidence(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
makydebbie:
lol, why don't you use your notepad when you're bored?
That's what I do.
well I watch movies on my phone when I'm bored

I have a stack of em especially Tyler Perry's movies... But I'll try writing sha

I once wrote a diary on my phone about girl I used to like a lot and how life was without her(we didn't talk for a while) but it got erased when I restored my phone

But if I get enough spurs I might just start writing again
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by makydebbie(f): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
well I watch movies on my phone when I'm bored

I have a stack of em especially Tyler Perry's movies... But I'll try writing sha

I once wrote a diary on my phone about girl I used to like a lot and how life was without her(we didn't talk for a while) but it got erased when I restored my phone

But if I get enough spurs I might just start writing again
Try hun, don't be lazy. BTW I'm looking forward to that story you mentioned smiley
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by AyamConfidence(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Try hun, don't be lazy. BTW I'm looking forward to that story you mentioned smiley
its a very boring story... I wrote two chapters and I ran away undecided I'll go look for the notepad I used and see if I can add anything but I must warn you...don't bank on it but okay I promise to post a poem I wrote last year on my diary whenever I update
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by makydebbie(f): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
its a very boring story... I wrote two chapters and I ran away undecided I'll go look for the notepad I used and see if I can add anything but I must warn you...don't bank on it but okay I promise to post a poem I wrote last year on my diary whenever I update
Don't forget to mention me biko
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by AyamConfidence(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't forget to mention me biko
no yawa

Na you I go first mention sef...you too gbaski grin
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by makydebbie(f): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
no yawa

Na you I go first mention sef...you too gbaski grin
Correct guygrin
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by AyamConfidence(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Correct guygrin
I'm not really a correct guy ooo be warned...I am not the normal person especially to people around my area

I'm more like insane at least to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by AceDomino(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Thought I heard you say she's your girlfriend? And you as her boyfriend can't talk sense Into your girlfriend's Brain? Man up
Re: Raped But Still Loves To ... by samstradam: 6:36am On Feb 03, 2017
WackyJ1:

Yes i was told as much by a close female friend of mine.

I believe number 4 is right. From information revealed to me yesterday by same girl. She has been sleeping with a guy once every time we broke up.. I wasn't the first after her de-flowering rape and there was even another incident after that, that she downplayed.
Her body count is 11 from what she told me.

Samstradam

I tire for u youngns of nowadays!

If she confessed to you she has been sleeping around, then she has been sleeping around! Or if it's you that is putting 2 and 2 together and believes she's sleeping around............... all that ultimately matters is this relationship is clearly irredeemable and you guys should end what you have for both your sakes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Really Wrong With This big boob Girl Check Out What She Posted Online / See What A Girl Posted in a Facebook group (pics) / Ashawo Joints In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.