Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me (1816 Views)

She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Not really in a good mood at all.

I was walking with my girlfriend this morning to get her airtime for her subscription, then we came across a girl who happens to be my friend in school, she is fond of calling me a particular name and she did call me that before the "good morning" greeting followed, I smiled & returned the greeting before turning to explain to my girlfriend who was vibrating inside already. The first thing she asked me was who she was to me and why she called me that name and how long I've known her.. The first thing I said was "calm down tracy" and she slapped me right in that open area.. .i held my cheek and kept looking at her as she walked back to the junction in anger,boarded a cab and went away just like that....

Pls Note That---before today, we had some other slight issues during which she made a promise me that she would humiliate me in public someday.. .never knew she meant it till now embarassed

I can't reach her on any social media because she hasn't subscribed, and she hasn't called, I love her though, but I vowed not to call her first cos deep inside me, I know I haven't done anything to deserve that slap from her...

Am I overreacting?
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by jerryunit48: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
You are even" under reacting " if there is a word like that, .....

Well try explaining to her if you really love her

4 Likes

Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by nerdfrost(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin cheesy *falls from palm tree* wait I'll comment once am back *scratches back n enters hut*
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by ELShehzad: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Eheheheheheheheheheeh.. See movie

NP

Young Thug- Flex(Ooh Ooh Ooh)
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by youngfocus(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
gee,wait oo did dey use you to borrow money from her if not y will a girl b d 1 slaping u and u are not d 1 slaping her(though am against beating of woman)DAT mean she is the 1 in control of d relationship and not you,she is not ryte for u.look for another gf sumwere,were u will b worship not were u will b worshipping somebody

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
She believes I would call her to makeup with her.. .yeah I do so before, but not anymore!
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by firstking01(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
She believes I would call her to makeup with her.. .yeah I do so before, but not anymore!
Abeg just shut up jareundecided, between you two who is dating whoundecided?...except there's something you are not telling us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by yarimo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
You claim SHE MAKE A PROMISE TO HUMILATE you, and OP you now allowed your village people to successfully succeeded in your case. grin

3 Likes

Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by omega25red(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
Not really in a good mood at all.

I was walking with my girlfriend this morning to get her airtime for her subscription, then we came across a girl who happens to be my friend in school, she is fond of calling me a particular name and she did call me that before the "good morning" greeting followed, I smiled & returned the greeting before turning to explain to my girlfriend who was vibrating inside already. The first thing she asked me was who she was to me and why she called me that name and how long I've known her.. The first thing I said was "calm down tracy" and she slapped me right in that open area.. .i held my cheek and kept looking at her as she walked back to the junction in anger,boarded a cab and went away just like that....

Pls Note That---before today, we had some other slight issues during which she made a promise me that she would humiliate me in public someday.. .never knew she meant it till now embarassed

I can't reach her on any social media because she hasn't subscribed, and she hasn't called, I love her though, but I vowed not to call her first cos deep inside me, I know I haven't done anything to deserve that slap from her...

Am I overreacting?
this nigga is pnssy whipped. a female dog slapped you for no good reason and you are here talking about i wont call her first. guys like you deserve such treatment.

3 Likes

Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
firstking01:
Abeg just shut up jareundecided, between you two who is dating whoundecided?...except there's something you are not telling us.
you expect me to beat her up?
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
omega25red:
this nigga is pnssy whipped. a female dog slapped you for no good reason and you are here talking about i wont call her first. guys like you deserve such treatment.
now I ask u...what would u have done if put in my shoes
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
yarimo:
You claim SHE MAKE A PROMISE TO HUMILATE you, and OP you now allowed your village people to successfully succeeded in your case. grin
thats not funny..
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bros. You are the best..don't listen to NL just ignore her for sometime I believe if she is really in love with you she will definitely call to apologize okay..maybe today or tomorrow.
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Atoos(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
Either your story is FABU....or you're the girl in the relationship...

On the second thought...why will your gf slap you because you greeted another girl....Fake story

Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by subtlemee(f): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Shame no even catch you to come talk say babe slap you...go and work out and build muscles

I can imagine what you look like for a girl to have the mind to slap you and you ran here to whine that you love and want her back,next time she'll slap you on AIT live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by omega25red(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
now I ask u...what would u have done if put in my shoes
Look she got one on you and got away with it. now you let her go and never even consider ever talking to her again because she was obviously not raised right. if a man slap a woman everyone will scream abuse and they will look at the man like a monster who abuses women. Same goes for women if she hits you for any reason especially a stupid one, you should keep that story to yourself and close her chapter from your life.

to you question if someone slap me, my instinct would be to hit her back but i would control myself and just walk away and delete her life from mine. i wouldn't even care if she breaths in this world anymore and no amount of apology can make me consider being back with said person.

3 Likes

Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
subtlemee:
Shame no even catch you to come talk say babe slap you...go and work out and build muscles

I can imagine what you look like for a girl to have the mind to slap you and you ran here to whine that you love and want her back,next time she'll slap you on AIT live
dont "imagine" cos a guy can't do that to me ND get away with it.. .im not weak, and I believe I did de right thing by holding back my anger.. .
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
omega25red:
Look she got one on you and got away with it. now you let her go and never even consider ever talking to her again because she was obviously not raised right. if a man slap a woman everyone will scream abuse and they will look at the man like a monster who abuses women. Same goes for women if she hits you for any reason especially a stupid one, you should keep that story to yourself and close her chapter from your life.

to you question if someone slap me, my instinct would be to hit her back but i would control myself and just walk away and delete her life from mine. i wouldn't even care if she breaths in this world anymore and no amount of apology can make me consider being back with said person.
i see you hardly care about someone.. .lemme ask, do u believe in real love?
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Bros. You are the best..don't listen to NL just ignore her for sometime I believe if she is really in love with you she will definitely call to apologize okay..maybe today or tomorrow.
thank you for seeing things the way I see them.. .may you live long miss. Amen
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by McBrooklyn(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2017

Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by omega25red(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
i see you hardly care about someone.. .lemme ask, do u believe in real love?
Are you F'ing serious? you call that real love? why the F am i even responding to this post?

Bro what happened to you is not love period. A person who loves you doesn't slap you because someone greeted you in public. Everyone has a history and a past. the person you marry will not be the first woman you ever talk to. if someone is able to hit you publicly or even in private for something that can be explained then that person doesn't love you.

in relationships there are reachers and settlers and you are obviously the reacher because she settled for you and she knows you are too caught up to treat you the way she did. physical, mental or emotional abuse is not a sign of love. Her slapping your sucker azz in public doesn't show that she loves you so much that she would get mad if someone else talks to you. Clean out your eyes and see that someone who would hit you and walk away and leave you standing like a fool all because someone called you an endearing name is crazy and probably not in love with you. Also she is probably controlling. i will no longer respond because you are in "love" and no matter what i say you have made up your mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
omega25red:
Are you F'ing serious? you call that real love? why the F am i even responding to this post?

Bro what happened to you is not love period. A person who loves you doesn't slap you because someone greeted you in public. Everyone has a history and a past. the person you marry will not be the first woman you ever talk to. if someone is able to hit you publicly or even in private for something that can be explained then that person doesn't love you.

in relationships there are reachers and settlers and you are obviously the reacher because she settled for you and she knows you are too caught up to treat you the way she did. physical, mental or emotional abuse is not a sign of love. Her slapping your sucker azz in public doesn't show that she loves you so much that she would get mad if someone else talks to you. Clean out your eyes and see that someone who would hit you and walk away and leave you standing like a fool all because someone called you an endearing name is crazy and probably not in love with you. Also she is probably controlling. i will no longer respond because you are in "love" and no matter what i say you have made up your mind.
wow! lipsrsealed
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
see as you small, how you go girlfriend go con be? she enter cab abi keke which one? ...just de drop midweek format
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Kobicove(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
you expect me to beat her up?

You're an idiot for letting a lady slap you around undecided
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2017
Kobicove:

You're an idiot for letting a lady slap you around undecided
thank you bro
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
thank you for seeing things the way I see them.. .may you live long miss. Amen

Thanks yellow eyes
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Thanks yellow eyes
lol, welcome miss smiley
Re: She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me by stam101(m): 12:30am On Feb 03, 2017
bros chill and don't listen to all these people advising u wrongly,i believe d reason she slapped u was because of the love she has for u and couldn't control jealousy.
she will definitely call u anytime soon to apologise u hear?
#MUMU

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Me Feb 14 / Ethiopian Tribesmen Compete To Get Fat By Drinking Only Cow Milk And Blood / Women Who Beat Up Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.