Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

What Happened To Me Feb 14 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To Me Feb 14 (1818 Views)

Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / When Catholic Announced Feb. 14 As Ash Wednesday. (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Me Feb 14 by UndercoverAgent: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2017
I dont like sulking or using my problem to disturb people , if ure going to laugh at me or insult me go ahead , i wouldnt fight you

if u frequent this section u would know that i was planning to marry my gf , heavens knows that sex wasnt my motivation neither was her body but i loved this girl and i was happy , had some money and my own place , i dont see any reason to wait

i did wat i planned , proposed to her and she said no and started crying , the money i have spent on her from her bday to clothes its fate that will judge her

She sent me one stupid text that our relationship should reach a year first , what has been paining is , if person no marry una , he is a demon , he is using you , wen he steps up una go mess things , i give up

I have ended things with her , she has been begging but to me i see no reason to continue , am really hurting , just been holding back since that night ,

Is love even real , what makes a couple ready , i cook , i spent on her , i gave her head , i swear the more i think , the more it pains me , i risked my life traveling to get her a gift , how person wan do love again , i opened doors for her always , wetin i no do? Abeg women should just go with their nonsense , her friends love me , am handsome , what else does a woman need?

Telling me time , people marry after 2months its 5months btw us what else does she need , when u clock 30 find one old man in ph and marry him , dumb girl
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by dingbang(m): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Breathe in... And out... Go somewhere and smoke some kush and u will much more relaxed...

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by UndercoverAgent: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2017
dingbang:
Breathe in... And out... Go somewhere and smoke some kush and u will much more relaxed...
she no just get sense , if i no love you i go spend ? Girls dont just have sense i swear
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by dacblogger: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2017
Karma is a bitchh... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by dingbang(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2017
UndercoverAgent:
she no just get sense , if i no love you i go spend ? Girls dont just have sense i swear
na why I yarn say make u relax... Just enter one ashy joint use dat vex take smash their pussies. ...
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by Horlohlah: 9:53am On Feb 16, 2017
We have been expecting your super story of why the acclaimed wedding wouldn't hold...what shocked us is why it came this late.

Liar of the year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by ghost3040: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2017
MA NIGGA!!! grin grin grin BEST ADVICE BRO...TAKE IT!!!
dingbang:
na why I yarn say make u relax... Just enter one ashy joint use dat vex take smash their pussies. ...
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by dacblogger: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Horlohlah:
We have been expecting your super story of why the acclaimed wedding wouldn't hold...what shocked us is why it came this late.

Liar of the year.

Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Rotfl...oops! my bad,so sorry about that.God will give you a better better half, take heart you hear?
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by Horlohlah: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2017
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She said "NO" damn!... she's smart!.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by Young03(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2017
I just de look u
na by force?, guy enter corner take one jumbo size take ur bath n sleep

forget her
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by dadaadec(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Keep dating her and go find anoda babe, propose to d new babe and give her ur wedding invite...

Warning: Never break up with her.

She go learn in a hard way

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by femolacqua(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2017
Oh men, sorry just got to move on. That's life.
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2017
Not surprised.... There is always an end to fairytales . grin cheesy

Lia Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by waluga(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2017
dadaadec:
Keep dating her and go find anoda babe, propose to d new babe and give her ur wedding invite...

Warning: Never break up with her.

She go learn in a hard way
and bang her harder than yuh do before....shes a bitch...so treat her like one
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by CentaurXLV(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Look at it from this angle.

At least, She'd be free from the Shackles of A Worthless, Attention Starved, Fatuous Individual.! grin

Mr 18million Naira Fraud. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by handsam(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by firstking01(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2017
Hahahahaha, the things we read on the internet tho....if i really got your message, she never cheated, she never said NO that she wasn't gonna marry you, all she wanted was time i guess, yes, according to you she said "you should give her one year"...i don't think one year is too much to court somebody you truely love and wants to marry....you sound too foreward, needy and desperate...that you opened the door for her, give her head (warreva that means, idk), cooked for her, supplied her with gifts and all what nots doesn't mean you are entitled to marry her...and plus, that you have some change in your bank account and have an arguably "comfortable" place to stay does not also mean you are 100% qualified to get married....my advice, she just displayed a typical attribute of a ph girl, speaking as a guy that has encountered them in ph...seatback, do a proper checkmate of yourself and the kinda woman you want as a wife...if she says give me one year to clear myself pls do give her, and if after that one year she's still dangling and parambulating around the bush, move on....lastly, stop using your money and warreva it is you 've been privileged to acquire in life to impress a girl, it has never worked...be your real self..

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2017
firstking01:
Hahahahaha, the things we read on the internet tho....if i really got your message, she never cheated, she never said NO that she wasn't gonna marry you, all she wanted was time i guess, yes, according to you she said "you should give her one year"...i don't think one year is too much to court somebody you truely love and wants to marry....you sound too foreward, needy and desperate...that you opened the door for her, give her head (warreva that means, idk), cook for her, supply her with gifts and all doesn't me you are entitled to marry her...and plus, that you have some change in your bank account and have an arguably "comfortable" place to stay does not also mean you are 100% qualified to get married....my advice, she just displayed a typical attribute of a ph girl, speaking as a guy that has encountered them in ph...seatback, do a proper checkmate of yourself and the kinda woman you want as a wife...if she says give give me one year to clear myself pls do give her, and if after that one year she's still dangling and parambulating around the bush, move on....lastly, stop using your money and warreva it is you 've been privileged to acquire in life to impress a girl, it has never worked...be your real seld.

on point
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by lodphil(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
firstking01:
Hahahahaha, the things we read on the internet tho....if i really got your message, she never cheated, she never said NO that she wasn't gonna marry you, all she wanted was time i guess, yes, according to you she said "you should give her one year"...i don't think one year is too much to court somebody you truely love and wants to marry....you sound too foreward, needy and desperate...that you opened the door for her, give her head (warreva that means, idk), cook for her, supply her with gifts and all doesn't me you are entitled to marry her...and plus, that you have some change in your bank account and have an arguably "comfortable" place to stay does not also mean you are 100% qualified to get married....my advice, she just displayed a typical attribute of a ph girl, speaking as a guy that has encountered them in ph...seatback, do a proper checkmate of yourself and the kinda woman you want as a wife...if she says give give me one year to clear myself pls do give her, and if after that one year she's still dangling and parambulating around the bush, move on....lastly, stop using your money and warreva it is you 've been privileged to acquire in life to impress a girl, it has never worked...be your real self..
good advice
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
firstking01:
Hahahahaha, the things we read on the internet tho....if i really got your message, she never cheated, she never said NO that she wasn't gonna marry you, all she wanted was time i guess, yes, according to you she said "you should give her one year"...i don't think one year is too much to court somebody you truely love and wants to marry....you sound too foreward, needy and desperate...that you opened the door for her, give her head (warreva that means, idk), cooked for her, supplied her with gifts and all what nots doesn't mean you are entitled to marry her...and plus, that you have some change in your bank account and have an arguably "comfortable" place to stay does not also mean you are 100% qualified to get married....my advice, she just displayed a typical attribute of a ph girl, speaking as a guy that has encountered them in ph...seatback, do a proper checkmate of yourself and the kinda woman you want as a wife...if she says give give me one year to clear myself pls do give her, and if after that one year she's still dangling and parambulating around the bush, move on....lastly, stop using your money and warreva it is you 've been privileged to acquire in life to impress a girl, it has never worked...be your real self..

good job.. the guy doesnt understand marriage..

baby boy proposed... but is crying like he was rejected by a crush..
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
jude na u be dat?
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
firstking01:
Hahahahaha, the things we read on the internet tho....if i really got your message, she never cheated, she never said NO that she wasn't gonna marry you, all she wanted was time i guess, yes, according to you she said "you should give her one year"...i don't think one year is too much to court somebody you truely love and wants to marry....you sound too foreward, needy and desperate...that you opened the door for her, give her head (warreva that means, idk), cooked for her, supplied her with gifts and all what nots doesn't mean you are entitled to marry her...and plus, that you have some change in your bank account and have an arguably "comfortable" place to stay does not also mean you are 100% qualified to get married....my advice, she just displayed a typical attribute of a ph girl, speaking as a guy that has encountered them in ph...seatback, do a proper checkmate of yourself and the kinda woman you want as a wife...if she says give give me one year to clear myself pls do give her, and if after that one year she's still dangling and parambulating around the bush, move on....lastly, stop using your money and warreva it is you 've been privileged to acquire in life to impress a girl, it has never worked...be your real self..
on point
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
lefulefu:
jude na u be dat?
Na Jude o, Nairaland witches and wizard don do their work. That 18million lie pain dem wella cheesy
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nma27:
Na Jude o, Nairaland witches and wizard don do their work. That 18million lie pain dem wella cheesy
For real ?shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..jude?
haba!! mehn this is painful.Man go save money for marraige and the babe say she no do sad
@ op
u for observe the chick well b4 u propose na
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by SINZ: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Welcome back to the bachelors club! cheesy
We still get forms for sale, come buy grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
SINZ:
Welcome back to the bachelors club! cheesy

We still get forms for sale, come buy grin
evul grin

Jude its well another better woman will come your way just relax... also stop impressing a girl with money nd gift ... Its doesn't buy LOVE... cry I feel for ya
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by SINZ: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berlynn:
evul grin

Jude its well another better woman will come your way just relax... also stop impressing a girl with money nd gift ... Its doesn't buy LOVE... cry I feel for ya

**runs fingers thru her waist** cool
Re: What Happened To Me Feb 14 by Florblu(f): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
I am tempted to laugh,God punish devil Sorry dude

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian P+rn King, Kingtblakhoc Reveals How Much He Pay Nigerian Girls For P+rn / While Does Sum Felmales Pussy Smelt But My Wife Is No Smell? / We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.