Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? (9901 Views)

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by agins5: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2009
Pls, i need to know from fellow nairalanders on how to know that a man is a virgin,
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by Lady234: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by ichommy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2009
@ poster did your boy friend told you is a virgin
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by kpolli(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2009
have sex with him n see how he performs,
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by Gadeyeni(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2009
well u cant know bt im a virgin nd need sm1
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2009
@poster

IMPOSSIBLE
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by ayomidej(f): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2009
Its written on top of his HEAD shocked
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2009
even I do not know, but I guess you will sort of know from his behaviour doing
love making undecided
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by emiwanlee(m): 12:09am On Dec 03, 2009
When he releases he shouts virgin

1 Like

Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2009
emiwanlee:

Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by agins5: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2009
most of you got it wrong (as in my sex),i am a male and the puzzle casn't be answer by anybody, not even thoz girls that thought that they are worldly wise, anyhow sha that is why men are unique and special.SOME GIRLS ARE ASKING IF I WANT TO MARRY VIRGIN unknown to them that am a male,i don't give a heck about virgin or not .All i care is fro the women to be very good in bed, and have any other qualities that a virtuous woman will pocess,
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by ichommy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2009
agins5:

most of you got it wrong (as in my sex),i am a male and the puzzle casn't be answer by anybody, not even thoz girls that thought that they are worldly wise, anyhow sha that is why men are unique and special.SOME GIRLS ARE ASKING IF I WANT TO MARRY VIRGIN unknown to them that am a male,i don't give a heck about virgin or not .All i care is fro the women to be very good in bed, and have any other qualities that a virtuous woman will pocess,

undecided
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by chocomillo(f): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2009
Virgin acts differently sometimes than those who have sex smiley
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by eddie1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2009
All i care is fro the women to be very good in bed, and have any other qualities that a virtuous woman will pocess,

very contradictory statement!
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by galatico(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2009
emiwanlee:

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2009

Roflmao!!!! grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by emans(m): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2009
have sex with him and notice him when he want to come, he wants to faint,confused on where to pour
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by dhtml16(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2009
emans:

have sex with him and notice him when he want to come, he wants to faint,confused on where to pour
*died*
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by Dexlomo: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
Since U're a male den y ask?
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2009
Dexlomo:

Since U're a male den y ask?
Probably thinking of getting it in with another male grin grin
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by Kelvinj(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2009
hw 2 knw he'z a virgin? Bleep him so hard & he'll confess
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by daniellle(f): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2009
Re: How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? by skfa1: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2009
Is the poster talking about a firgin?

(1) (Reply)

My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) / See Ghana Girls With Big Boobs With Naked Picx / Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.