Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia (13668 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 02, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:

It's where brothers hang out cheesy
grin
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 02, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin

You happy now that I have educated you grin

Go forth and meet your brothers wink
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 02, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:

You happy now that I have educated you grin

Go forth and meet your brothers wink
I don't have such brothers.

I feel quite educated. grin . Just walking around that scenery in could give someone a gonorrhoea infection.
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 02, 2017
Dp
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 02, 2017
Muafrika2:

I don't have such brothers.

I feel quite educated. grin . Just walking around that scenery in could give someone a gonorrhoea infection.

What's gonorrhoea lipsrsealed

Is it when you're gone and you no here? grin
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 02, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:

What's gonorrhoea lipsrsealed

Is it when you're gone and you no here? grin
Yep. cool

It's when your body starts decomposing and you are still walking around in it.
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 02, 2017
Muafrika2:

Yep. cool

It's when your body starts decomposing and you are still walking around in it.

shocked Go for bid bad tingz...

The name is befitting cry gone but you're still here undecided
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:

shocked Go for bid bad tingz...

The name is befitting cry gone but you're still here undecided
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Goldmaxx(f): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
How do people even get erection with these dirty girls?
very good question my broda,if i am not attracted to you i hardly get a boner talkless of of dirty prostitutes
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Michellla(f): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
My bad I must have missed it
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
patronising such prostitutes is like using the same boxers with other guyz

Nothing is better than having a girlfriend, that u have to only wear the boxers without sharing with other desperate dudes

walks outta brothel
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Michellla:
My bad
I must have missed it
lol. No biggie. How you been? wink
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Michellla(f): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. No biggie. How you been? wink
goood
you?
you are almost unrecognizable
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Joe171(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Softorgasm:
As cheap as sex has become, i still wonder what will make a sensible man patronize prostitutes...
It's only a man suffering from inferiority complex, a man who can't talk to a lady, a coward and a social first class dummy that will patronize a prostitute..
A real man should be able to bed a well, high class lady at will, any time and any day....in nollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood.

Thank God you said all these happen in the movies.
But I think it better for them to patronise prostitutes than to rape.
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by arizona2k5(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
*WELCOME TO THE ECONOMIC FLIGHT GROUP *(EFG)*
⬇⬇ *PROVIDE HELP OF 5K ➡10K.*
➡ *AUTOMATIC RECYCLING OF GH MEMBERS*
➡ *INSTANT MERGING.*
➡ *NO DELAYS..*
https:///HWwg21I6Ng27dlc9TqXSZl
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Michellla:
goood
you?
you are almost unrecognizable
hahaha am I? lol it's good to play with mask sometimes #joking

I'm alright. You also disappear and reappear most times. I saw you pictures some weeks ago tongue tongue
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Michellla(f): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hahaha am I? lol it's good to play with mask sometimes #joking

I'm alright. You also appear and reappear most times. I saw you pictures some weeks ago tongue tongue
for realss? grin
Where at
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Michellla:
for realss? grin
Where at
on your dp I think. cheesy cheesy caught unaware tongue tongue
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Michellla(f): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
on your dp I think. cheesy cheesy caught unaware tongue tongue
unaware?
lol,totally doubt that
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2017
Michellla:
unaware?
lol,totally doubt that
you want to see? cheesy
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Michellla(f): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you want to see? cheesy
right show me
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by babadigu(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can My Brother Marry My Sister Inlaw. / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? / How Will I Ever Survive This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.