Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career (13666 Views)

Between Music And Furthering My Education Which One Should I Choose? / Please Help Me Choose A Better Career Opportunity / Build A Better Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by IbBarham(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2017
Play football and practise music at ur leisure.... Neymar,Oscar and Asamoah Gyan sing....
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2017
Go for football so you don't end up as financially broke as blackface
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by blessedvisky(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
hyfr:
foot baller for CSKA Moscow
And he makes that much?? 75 million what sef undecided. Shey naira or CFA?
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by blessedvisky(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
IbBarham:
Play football and practise music at ur leisure.... Neymar,Oscar and Asamoah Gyan sing....
Pogba nko
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by hyfr(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
blessedvisky:

And he makes that much?? 75 million what sef undecided. Shey naira or CFA?
check his IG page. Nigerian celebs flock around him. He gives all of us that stayed in the same house with him 100k each anytime he comes back
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by blossomnet1: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ugosample:

You are obviously ignorant of certain facts...

P Diddy= $700m plus

Ronaldo = less than $300 m

So what are you talking about?

This figures can be checked at Forbes website

Gosh I can't believe I just did this *sigh*

Anyway maybe you are an upcoming art no need to argue with you..
Let me shock you that even the Jay-Z you are talking has so many companies which his money is not only from Music, same with P Diddy with they don't worth cr7..
Ignorance you said, I wonder me and you who is ignorance @certain fact..
But why can't you compare your Nigerian artist with Nigerian footballer playing outside let me see how your imagination is correct.
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by blessedvisky(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
hyfr:
check his IG page. Nigerian celebs flock around him. He gives all of us that stayed in the same house with him 100k each anytime he comes back

Haaaaaaaaa!!!
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by 400billionman: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
Saveasoul:

am a talented rapper and also a talent footballer and I have passion for both pls help pals I don't know which that will be a better careers

You have more chances in music than in football. What percentage of footballers travel abroad to play ? maybe 5% of home grown players make it overseas.

So go learn how to play a keyboard and master it well, then you can be a producer and artist combined.
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by PaulPoser: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
New and Rare Sound! Pls download and listen. Wait For Me - Paul Poser http://mygleespot..com.ng/2017/02/new-music-wait-for-me-paul-poser_1.html?m=1 Pls listen and share.
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Omudia11: 3:56am On Feb 05, 2017
It is pertinent to always say what you know.
Adonis7:

Lol... Ronaldo, Tevez

Talk another one

An average footballer is not worth as much as an average musician

Abeggi... Na actors own bad pass

Dem dey get money pass footballers by far

#Adonis7HasSpoken

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B.sc Ed Graduates And A B.sc Graduate. / Technician Electrocuted At The Lagos House Of Assembly / Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.