Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help (44695 Views)

This Akata Girl Won't Let Me Rest / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Lasskeey: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by kings09(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ok
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by nwosu35: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Pls NL solve this for me
If 1$ :#216 =419
1litre:140=fraud
Then what will be the correlation coefficient of

1$:500 and 1litre :145

Price awaits the brilliant mathematician.

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by adedayoa2(f): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Rebound got bad
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by potiglo: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Your life today is another man's dream. Some people are fasting and praying to be at the level you are. Please be grateful!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6GsQfFvgNc
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Mouthgag: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:
There are somethings i really don't understand.
A friend needs an advice. The story goes:-
I met this lady 2 yrs ago or more she didn't say yes until last year September or so, i figure out that are supposed bf broke her h@,
So i was very careful and everything was fine then i discover she couldn't get over the guy so i asked her if she was going to leave me if the guy comes back
Then she started crying (that was a yes for me) i pet her not to cry cos I can't withstand her tears i let her realise I care and want something serious that's why I ask.
Later I discover she stop/reduce the time we see her attitude changed so i ask her and i got to know she is back with her ex. All this happened within 2 month.
So i put myself together as i saw it coming i try to comfort her that I know it's not easy for her.she said she still want to be my friend which i didnt object.
Fast forward to late January she told me she want me to get a woman for mysef that she is getting married this month February, so as a good guy i kept my distance from
Her i don't want to affect a relationship. Suddenly she started complaining that am avoiding her blah blah and have changed, this continued for days so I decided to visit her, one of the days I went to her place i tried to get close to her(just to know her motive, if that's what she wanted) she objected but she won't still stop chatting me
Up till midnight and as early as 6 in the morning. Now i don't even know what she want. Abeg una ladies wetin this kain babe dey find ooo her wedding shud be 2 weeks from now
I think she just needs a good Fûck.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:
I met this lady 2 yrs ago or more she didn't say yes until last year September or so, i figure out that are supposed bf broke her h@,
So i was very careful and everything was fine then i discover she couldn't get over the guy so i asked her if she was going to leave me if the guy comes back
Then she started crying (that was a yes for me) i pet her not to cry cos I can't withstand her tears i let her realise I care and want something serious that's why I ask.
Later I discover she stop/reduce the time we see her attitude changed so i ask her and i got to know she is back with her ex. All this happened within 2 month.
So i put myself together as i saw it coming i try to comfort her that I know it's not easy for her.she said she still want to be my friend which i didnt object.
Fast forward to late January she told me she want me to get a woman for mysef that she is getting married this month February, so as a good guy i kept my distance from
Her i don't want to affect a relationship. Suddenly she started complaining that am avoiding her blah blah and have changed, this continued for days so I decided to visit her, one of the days I went to her place i tried to get close to her(just to know her motive, if that's what she wanted) she objected but she won't still stop chatting me
Up till midnight and as early as 6 in the morning. Now i don't even know what she want. Abeg una ladies wetin this kain babe dey find ooo her wedding shud be 2 weeks from now

Lol @ op i respect your " iko " nwyane nwanyi you be sharp boi. I like the whole checkin and James boi moves, biko leave her and go enjoi ishiewu abeg... dis one don cast, e no sabi wetin e want even if e see am. As my guys say, girls make the wrong choice by default. She epitomizes it...

Find your self anoda gurl you can waste your care and attention on, not this one oscillating between one and two, one million times every minute..

Biko nu

3 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by TheBossLadyK(f): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
She just want to have for the last time, as take away gift. wink
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by pennywys(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:
ur evil mind confuse you, for the lady she want nothing from you rather than just ordinary friendship you both shared.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by pweshboi(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
...and I said in the other thread, women don't just know what they want. literally they are just confuse about choice making when it comes to things of the heart and one girl was asking if I was in the 21st century and tagged my post a "mumu one" Abeg funmisticqueen what other evidence do you need or you want to find a reason to justify this childish and indecisive nature of this girl?
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by nlanded: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Young man stop acting like a boy with a weak mindset!

You are the one still getting attached to her unnecessary, forget the girl, if she chats you up reply her with indifference, show less concern and mean it. Why are you still going to her house in the first place?

Heck! Don't you have a girlfriend or female friends that can take your time? Stop making one confused girl important please, yes, she is confused just as you are childish as well!

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by NevetsIbot(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
ikp120:
Your guy dey turn her brain like DJ Crazy, but she no wan do kerewa with him because say she don marry. Is that hard to get? undecided angry

***Changes gear***angry

Your nigga is in the god damn fvckless friend zone of a fvcking married lady mehn. Tell ya nigga to just see her as a nice assed friend who has no fvck for him, and just go get a fvcking girlfriend, because this one is both fvckless and married.

***Changes gear*** angry

Igota go? undecided
i fvcking love your fvcking speech
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mtchewwwww.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by OddJimms(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
my brother, you need Jesus and 12 lashes of Koboko!!!!
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by keniolawumi56(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Don't give your self unecessary headache. Paracetamol is now sold for #300 on Jumia.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by softheart4love(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=igidaduro post=53346782]There are somethings i really don't understand.

Fast forward to late January she told me she want me to get a woman for mysef that she is getting married this month February, so as a good guy i kept my distance from Her i don't want to affect a relationship. Suddenly she started complaining that am avoiding her blah blah and have changed, this continued for days so I decided to visit her, one of the days I went to her place i tried to get close to her(just to know her motive, if that's what she wanted) she objected but she won't still stop chatting me.

Up till midnight and as early as 6 in the morning. Now i don't even know what she want. Abeg una ladies wetin this kain babe dey find ooo her wedding shud be 2 weeks from now[

Guy you should check the size of your cassava
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by lilyheaven: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
fumisko:

And the guy she is marrying is what?
Husband
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Laveda(f): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
TheBossLadyK:
She just want to have for the last time, as take away gift. wink

grin Abi?
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by creepsyme(f): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:
girls can decide to be sooo confused in oda to know how deeply a guy loves them..... at the end we loose at both ends, she wants to see who among u will decide to hung on a tree or take poison because of her and then settle for him. girls can be soooo stupid at timesss... help me God!
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by OddJimms(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
nwosu35:
Pls NL solve this for me If 1$ :#216 =419 1litre:140=fraud Then what will be the correlation coefficient of
1$:500 and 1litre :145
Price awaits the brilliant mathematician.
recession
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
She's using your for emotional support, the supposed husband to be is lacking in that area and she's filling the gap with you.

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by oyetpel(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Pray that any form of darkness that want to delay your life, God should send them off with holy ghost fire.

Op she no want make you get a woman for yourself. She's using your glory, if you stopped being close witg her, then your life will move forward.

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by oyetpel(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Pray that any form of darkness that want to delay your life, God should send them off with holy ghost fire.

Op she no want make you get a woman for yourself. She's using your glory, if you stopped being close with her, then your life will move forward.

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Hades2016(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Leave her alone and let her be
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by 99foxxy(f): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
She loves you but likes the guy she's getting married to. There are things you do to her that won't let her leave you, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by divineshare(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
It's the way nature made it to be.

Women are the most complicated being on planet earth, stop trying to understand them because most of them don't even understand themselves.

Flee bro, (it's emotional cheating) you will brake her home unintentionally by allowing her spouse to notice you even when nothing is going on.

You cannot be "just a friend" She can manage that but not you a man!

Keeping a goat and a yam in the same room, there are two things involved, it' either the goat eats the yam, or keeps scrapping the the yam from the back until he finishes the completely. Whatever the yam will not leave to tell the story,

4 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by ikp120(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
i fvcking love your fvcking speech

Thanks for the fvcking love
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by kamsypaul(f): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
She may not want anything from you, just that she found out that you are a nice person and want it to be a family relationship
don't cut from her get your own woman too the relationship will not end. she might have told her man about you so please lets be mature here and reason very well ok there are still good people in the world
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by princefaculty(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dude you ain't serious, you don't really want to let go but I'll advise to do just that. On not telling you to keep enemity but its someone's wife in the making, she does not hold your hands on the fone till late at night and the earlier you work on some things the better for you. 1. So you don't get hurt deeply later when she yanks you off. 2. If in the alternative it happens she still foolishly keep u chatting late and stuffs without yanking you off, you will sure get the AME of wanting or succeeding to break her home at the long run.

So wake up and act smart
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by lekani4real(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:

Fast forward to late January she told me she want me to get a woman for mysef that she is getting married this month February, so as a good guy i kept my distance from Her i don't want to affect a relationship. Suddenly she started complaining that am avoiding her blah blah and have changed, this continued for days so I decided to visit her, one of the days I went to her place i tried to get close to her(just to know her motive, if that's what she wanted) she objected but she won't still stop chatting me.

You are feeble hearted, why would you still be asking what to do when she is about to get married.Sit her down and make her see reasons why both of you should not be close like before,if she can reason then she'll understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.