Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Your Val(killing Costly Relationships)exclusive Bae !!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Val(killing Costly Relationships)exclusive Bae !!!!!!!! (732 Views)

The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane / Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here / Ladies Share Their Worst Experiences In Their Past Relationships. Exclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Val(killing Costly Relationships)exclusive Bae !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
Somtime's I wonder why we temed to kill our love with our own bair hand's!!! You know som pple are so self centerd,,,,
You married and still flirt around?
Your husband know's about ya flirt?
Your wife know's about ya deal with her?
The kid's learn from ya character?
As husband and wife u lead by example,!!!
Today I was at Tony kabaka juction in benin,!!!abeg I nor wan mention name cuz most of my friends hear in benin might know the person,I was buying some material"s for my work when the owner sited a busty lady and has asked his boy's mehn see diz girl,I like am oooo,were she go dey stay for here!!!by now am already smiling,the wife was just some 3step from the husband,I looked at her to know if she's aware of what going on,!! In my own way I felt she heard or maybe she see's it as noting,,,but what am now asking,if you d lady iz in her position what will be ya reaction!!!?
.......And again I visited a lady I met here on Nl she work's at the state( CID)I thank God on my first day when I met her she knew all I needed from her was a besty of friends,so after like some month's day'week's ,and all,I visited her on monday,I did nt tell her I was coming that day,I was just passing so I say make I branch,,,,,so went inside the station,saw her and dere it goes after some long talk's and all,one thing that supprise me that day was she revealing to me what I know it rear for women to do!!!she has a boyfrnd and at the same time married,!!??I asked her why do u ve a boyfrnd when u married?
See ee martin na cuz say I tell u make u dey asked me!?u nor dey cheat on ya gf?I was just smiling!??she told me her husband iz like acting she's not sexy again,dunno know how to explain this,you know iz like after having sex with a lady,that minu u see her as not that special type again,the way ya intrest was when u have never sex her,iz nolonger dsame, that just how her husband iz acting!!!so due to diz she decided to,u know na!!!
Ladies and gentle what iz ya say to diz!?
To d women will u act on what diz my friend iz doing now!!?
See guy's you seeing a lady on a first day or anytime and tell her you love her,hmmm I call it joke,,,,b4 u love som1,love has to grow first!!!
And to the ladies,u when dey allow love d scartter ya head,please try to control ya head,,,!!!
Pls frnds try to make so adjust to ya way's,,!!!
Person wey dey sell Egg nor dey start fight for market,,!!!
If person hold soup and the other hold Akpu,who will meat each other?!!!
Love iz not cheap oooo,I humbly greet one special frnd,,,,
ReneeNuttall and ellachrista,,!!!
Re: Your Val(killing Costly Relationships)exclusive Bae !!!!!!!! by TheBossLadyK(f): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmmmmmm, am miss lover girl preach for me bros...... be like say I need deliverance from love ooooooo

Anyway if am the wife and I heard what my husband told his friend, I will ignore him and let him do his tin......
I don't fight a cheating man, because as he take waka go outside that is the same way he will come back to meet me.....
By the way am the jealous type but I don't fight naaaaaa......
And I don't cheat also.

1 Like

Re: Your Val(killing Costly Relationships)exclusive Bae !!!!!!!! by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Martin124:
Somtime's I wonder why we temed to kill our love with our own bair hand's!!! You know som pple are so self centerd,,,,
You married and still flirt around?
Your husband know's about ya flirt?
Your wife know's about ya deal with her?
The kid's learn from ya character?
As husband and wife u lead by example,!!!
Today I was at Tony kabaka juction in benin,!!!abeg I nor wan mention name cuz most of my friends hear in benin might know the person,I was buying some material"s for my work when the owner sited a busty lady and has asked his boy's mehn see diz girl,I like am oooo,were she go dey stay for here!!!by now am already smiling,the wife was just some 3step from the husband,I looked at her to know if she's aware of what going on,!! In my own way I felt she heard or maybe she see's it as noting,,,but what am now asking,if you d lady iz in her position what will be ya reaction!!!?
.......And again I visited a lady I met here on Nl she work's at the state( CID)I thank God on my first day when I met her she knew all I needed from her was a besty of friends,so after like some month's day'week's ,and all,I visited her on monday,I did nt tell her I was coming that day,I was just passing so I say make I branch,,,,,so went inside the station,saw her and dere it goes after some long talk's and all,one thing that supprise me that day was she revealing to me what I know it rear for women to do!!!she has a boyfrnd and at the same time married,!!??I asked her why do u ve a boyfrnd when u married?
See ee martin na cuz say I tell u make u dey asked me!?u nor dey cheat on ya gf?I was just smiling!??she told me her husband iz like acting she's not sexy again,dunno know how to explain this,you know iz like after having sex with a lady,that minu u see her as not that special type again,the way ya intrest was when u have never sex her,iz nolonger dsame, that just how her husband iz acting!!!so due to diz she decided to,u know na!!!
Ladies and gentle what iz ya say to diz!?
To d women will u act on what diz my friend iz doing now!!?
See guy's you seeing a lady on a first day or anytime and tell her you love her,hmmm I call it joke,,,,b4 u love som1,love has to grow first!!!
And to the ladies,u when dey allow love d scartter ya head,please try to control ya head,,,!!!
Pls frnds try to make so adjust to ya way's,,!!!
Person wey dey sell Egg nor dey start fight for market,,!!!
If person hold soup and the other hold Akpu,who will meat each other?!!!
Love iz not cheap oooo,I humbly greet one special frnd,,,,
ReneeNuttall and ellachrista,,!!!

that egg parable got me laughing
Re: Your Val(killing Costly Relationships)exclusive Bae !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 03, 2017
TheBossLadyK:
Hmmmmmm, am miss lover girl preach for me bros...... be like say I need deliverance from love ooooooo

Anyway if am the wife and I heard what my husband told his friend, I will ignore him and let him do his tin......
I don't fight a cheating man, because as he take waka go outside that is the same way he will come back to meet me.....
By the way am the jealous type but I don't fight naaaaaa......
And I don't cheat also.
eh eh anyway I like ya wa based on your husband freedom,but somtime's it does not workout the way we think!!!and again me I nor dey follow u waka now!how I go take know if u d cheating type?coz from what I know the jealous type are d cheater's,,,,anyway stay loyal to ya bu bu!!!
Re: Your Val(killing Costly Relationships)exclusive Bae !!!!!!!! by TheBossLadyK(f): 7:07am On Feb 03, 2017
Martin124:
eh eh anyway I like ya wa based on your husband freedom,but somtime's it does not workout the way we think!!!and again me I nor dey follow u waka now!how I go take know if u d cheating type?coz from what I know the jealous type are d cheater's,,,,anyway stay loyal to ya bu bu!!!

Anyway, not all jealous lovers are cheat aiit.... as for me am not a cheater.
Re: Your Val(killing Costly Relationships)exclusive Bae !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

that egg parable got me laughing
abi,,,,,I greet u,!!!
Re: Your Val(killing Costly Relationships)exclusive Bae !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

Anyway, not all jealous lovers are cheat aiit.... as for me am not a cheater.
ok oooo
Re: Your Val(killing Costly Relationships)exclusive Bae !!!!!!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 12:24am On Feb 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Shouldn’t Write In A Valentine’s Card / See Lovely And Mouth Opening Photos Of Rihanna Style Development Over The Years / Are Nairaland Ladies Timid And Iresponsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.