Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? (1310 Views)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms / Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by CEO3: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
My babe broke up with me because I am very close to my mom, can you imagine? She's been saying this and I am like "That's My MOM!" She expects me to talk to my mom once in a week and this is a girl that lives with me. Before she broke up with me, she was complaining to her friends about me and my mom...I eavesdropped to her conversation with her friends and one BLOCK HEAD said she can not marry a guy that his mother is still alive....she went further to say his mother will control him all the time. The one that made me laugh was when she said imagine if she comes over to visit them she will be complaining about her cooking.."My son likes soft eba not this rock" grin She has forgotten she will be a mother too lipsrsealed

But what most ladies don't understand is there is always a story about or behind a MUMMY's BOY either the woman is a single mother, widow or divorce and she seeks solitude in her son and guys are naturally closer to their mom.

Kindly comment if you've had this kind of issue.
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by kilokeys(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
simple..

cos boy's mummy hates girls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by CEO3: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Haba!! That's not true..

kilokeys:
simple..

cos boy's mummy hates girls
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by kilokeys(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
CEO3:
Haba!! That's not true..

a boy is a boy.. oya did u tell ur mummy about your girl?
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by Chuknovski(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
you shouldn't be angry with your Bea,because it's seems immature to still clinge to your moma, even to the point of breaking affection from your Bea, the bottom line is this gals dislike Mum boys because they feel you ain't man enough, because you still take shelter,succour or directives from your moma,please accept the bitter truth ( avbeen der b4)
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by omega25red(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
if you are an adult, you should be ashamed to proclaim publicly that you are a mama's boy. There is nothing wrong with having a great relationship with your mother but as a man, if you get married or are in a serious relationship you will need to man up and keep your marriage/relationship separate from you and your mom's relationship.

one thing you have to understand is there are mothers out there who feel like no one is good enough for their sons and the woman you meet and marry should not have to live up to your mom's standards because she is not marrying your mom but marrying you and you knew her before you decide to marry her. Now if she has to live up to your mom's standards and not yours, then you will need to find a woman that is like your mom to hook up with.

just a thought

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
The best way to deal with that kind of a person is to leave the kitchen for her while she is around. You get (your girlfriend, that is) free cooking services with less noise grin
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by CEO3: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sure...she lives with me.
kilokeys:

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by favourmic(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
I pity so many girls that always hate their boyfriend mom or husband mom, some we even wish her death, I strong believe in law of karma...

Relax and enjoy but remember soon or later you will become a mother and your son girlfriend or wife we surely wishes you the same thing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by kilokeys(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
CEO3:
Sure...she lives with me.

and she is all smiles about it.. u are truly mama's boy..

nt as if its a bad thing.. some good girls out there can still put up with u and ur momma
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by CEO3: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
This has nothing to do with shame or what you are saying... My mother will always have a place in my life and so my babe. But if she complains about me talking to my mother too much which I think she's exaggerating...she never enter yet...I don't know if you get my point. And I am not a mama's boy grin i just love my mama... and I think you do too or you should..lol
omega25red:
if you are an adult, you should be ashamed to proclaim publicly that you are a mama's boy. There is nothing wrong with having a great relationship with your mother but as a man, if you get married or are in a serious relationship you will need to man up and keep your marriage/relationship separate from you and your mom's relationship.

one thing you have to understand is there are mothers out there who feel like no one is good enough for their sons and the woman you meet and marry should not have to live up to your mom's standards because she is not marrying your mom but marrying you and you knew her before you decide to marry her. Now if she has to live up to your mom's standards and not yours, then you will need to find a woman that is like your mom to hook up with.

just a thought
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by CEO3: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
What's your definition of a mama's boy? My mama don't even live in the country...so what's her P?
kilokeys:

and she is all smiles about it.. u are truly mama's boy..

nt as if its a bad thing.. some good girls out there can still put up with u and ur momma
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by CEO3: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
My mother knows her...my babe lives with me...I meant to say that
kilokeys:

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
I think its cute the respect and relationship he has with her .
I'd date a mama's boy smiley

....but I wouldn't marry him lipsrsealed!!!! I don't want to compete with his Mama!
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by bitchcrafts: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Waiting for a gyal that will wanna defend this with my swinging kondo grin . Proudly momma's boiwink
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by lilytender: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
omega25red:

just a thought

And one woman gave birth to this guy. I feel sorry for the woman. With all you mum did for you over the years, this is the rubbish you can say about our dear mothers. May God reward all our sweet mothers for their care and love for us.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by omega25red(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
lilytender:

And one woman gave birth to this guy. I feel sorry for the woman. With all you mum did for you over the years, this is the rubbish you can say about our dear mothers. May God reward all our sweet mothers for their care and love for us.
which part offended you most from my post? Abi you be mama's boy or which on vex you
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by lilytender: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
omega25red:
which part offended you most from my post? Abi you be mama's boy or which on vex you

The first letter in your post is "i" and the last letter is"t". Everything in between is unfortunate to come out from someone birth by a sweet mother.
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by Miguelflacko(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
dats becoz dey feel dy cant compete...
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? by Thecassanova: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
They failed to realize they would become mom one day.

Respect to Ronaldo for this...

(1) (Reply)

We Are Both 'as' Genotype / “I Am A LovePeddler, And I Have Slept With 2788 Men” — Nigerian Lady Says / Have you been in a relationship with a Bipolar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.