Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed (798 Views)

Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � / Someone Shud Pls Help / I Tink I Have Spirit Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by sosiq: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
in dire nid of advice,i tend to fuckup all ma relationships... i tend hit ma lady on slightest provocation,it aint all ma fault though, women are damn annoying....taking today for instance , ma gf of 3 months now,i happen to catch her, outside her house after she insisted she do be at hme through out the week.
Ok lets talk, she Blatantly refused, siting that she left to go visit a man fwnd and she was on her way to the library, so i got mad and threatened to slap her, wich kinda made her annoyed,whilst telling me how no guy had eva slapped her, and if i shud dare, she return the slap....she even called off the whole tin,this was someone i helped abort a pregnancy when she claimed she was raped,all her excessive male fwnds deserted her buh i was wif her tru out the ordeal..... long story short after begging her and even kneeling down to no avail... i manned up and gave her 4 heavy slaps.... she was too stunned to cry, nw she aint talking to me no more,she also said she hates me and wants nafin to do wif me,this was someone who asked for an engagement ring for valentine... and so i lost everything in a space of 3 days, my business, my savings and ma swit girl....lyf iz bleeped up
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by obamabinladen(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
You are a murderer.
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by Nastydroid(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
edit your story bro

1 Like

Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by NLSniper(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
No matter what, you never hit a Lady. You probably have a disturbed childhood.
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by EasyMind(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
"4 Heavy Slap" Bros wetin na...
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by LordIsaac(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
You are not cursed in Jesus name. Even if you are, for this cause was the son of man manifest that he may destroy every unfruitful works of darkness. You are blessed!

1 Like

Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
sosiq:
in dire nid of advice,short story i end up fucking up all ma relationships... i tend to hit ma lady,it aint all ma fault though, women r damn annoying....for instance ma gf of 3 months now,i happen to catch her outside her house after she insisted she do b at hme tru d wik, ok lets talk she Blatantly refused, so i threatened to slap her, wich kinda made her annoyed,whilst telling me how no guy had eva slapped her, and if i cud dare she return d slap....she even called off d whole tin,this was smone i helped abort a pregnancy which she claimed she was rapped,all her fwnds deserted her buh i was wif her tru out the ordeal..... long story short after begging her and even kneeling down to no avail... i manned up and gave her 4 heavy slaps.... she was too stunned to cry, nw she aint talking to me no more,she also said she hates me and wants nafin to do wif me,this was someone who asked for an engagement ring for valentine...
Am quoting u 4 future references. In case u decide 2 edit nd put '.' It is too late

1 Like

Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
"You slapped her 4 good times".

"She asked for an engagement ring for valentine".

The both of you shouldn't be dating until you've grown up.

1 Like

Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by darbeelicous(f): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
woman beater..... I'm sorry no girl wants one........ U deserve four heavy blows!
Wait o op, is this why u say u are cursed?
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by Berbierklaus(f): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
You need to go for deliverance OP,what she did does not warrant the slap/violence....

Even if she dared you,she wasn't expecting you to carry out your threat,please let her go,forget about relationship,and concentrate on getting delivered or cured of your temper issues first.
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by sosiq: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Benita27:
"You slapped her 4 good times".

"She asked for an engagement ring for valentine".

The both of you shouldn't be dating until you've grown up.
lol i aint a kid....
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
sosiq:
lol i aint a kid....
Age is only but a number in this case.
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by sosiq: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
darbeelicous:
woman beater..... I'm sorry no girl wants one........ U deserve four heavy blows!
Wait o op, is this why u say u are cursed?
tink so cus i cant help it, it jes happens....already bleeped up more relationships than i can count
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by sosiq: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
why isnt anyone on ma side, come to tink of it after all i did for her?.... she shud b grateful.... i dnt regret slapping her,jes wanted to put her in her place, i feel great not heartbroken buh i want her back sha... how shud i approach d situation
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
sosiq:
in dire nid of advice,i tend to fuckup all ma relationships... i tend hit ma lady on slightest provocation,it aint all ma fault though, women are damn annoying....taking today for instance , ma gf of 3 months now,i happen to catch her, outside her house after she insisted she do be at hme through out the week.
Ok lets talk, she Blatantly refused, siting that she left to go visit a man fwnd and she was on her way to the library, so i got mad and threatened to slap her, wich kinda made her annoyed,whilst telling me how no guy had eva slapped her, and if i shud dare, she return the slap....she even called off the whole tin,this was someone i helped abort a pregnancy when she claimed she was raped,all her excessive male fwnds deserted her buh i was wif her tru out the ordeal..... long story short after begging her and even kneeling down to no avail... i manned up and gave her 4 heavy slaps.... she was too stunned to cry, nw she aint talking to me no more,she also said she hates me and wants nafin to do wif me,this was someone who asked for an engagement ring for valentine...
ha ha bros you harsh, 4 wicked slaps. buy her a brand new car then give her the ring she won't resist.
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by DeLioncourt: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
oga OP, you need anger management.
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
ehh...this boy, wherez your mummy?
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by ikp120(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
You have an oversized ego.
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by firstking01(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nonsense, post like this gets me pissed sad
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by sosiq: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
ikp120:
You have an oversized ego.
how na
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by sosiq: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
firstking01:
Nonsense, post like this gets me pissed sad
bros no lemme vex pas as e dy me nw abeg
Re: Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed by ikp120(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
sosiq:
how na

You felt insulted by her calling off the relationship just like that. You love to have your word as the final say and obeyed to the letter. And you get mad when it is not.

Any guy who gets really mad at another person (and even goes physical), especially his partner, because he or she took a personal decision he doesn't like has an oversized ego.

You just love to be in control, which is wrong. You have to know that every human being has as much right to their choice as you do. You can't control people bro.

Abeg next time when you get angry, just walk away from there and sort out yourself.

(1) (Reply)

See What Kate Upton Wore For SI Swim 2017 / Come Follow Me Chop Recession Rice And Spaghetti (pics) / Lose Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.