Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � (1935 Views)

Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? / Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � by Spman: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pls i am participating in a give away of 10k but a very strictly question..

I go reason anyone that can help me search and give me an answer..

Here is how d question was asked

. CoViD Challenge Day 1
Briefly compare and contrast the 2019/2020 budgets of Rwanda, South Africa and Nigeria.
Focus on Education and Healthcare.
Remember to compare country populations in relation to sector provisions.
Base currency is Naira.
For example: Rwanda’s educational budget for 2019/2020 is 310.2 Rwanda Franc (128 billion naira) for a population of 13 million people.
Summarily propose recommendations for Nigerian government.
Attached are budgets of Rwanda and South Africa for your reference.
Kindly be guided by primary google sources.
Winners shall be announced at 6pm tomorrow.

Re: Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � by anthonyuncle(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
all dz questions just for 10k?!!

na him be say when them go wan give u 50k, them go ask u questions on differential calculus

2 Likes

Re: Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � by ipobarethieves: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
sad Give up
Re: Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Not worth racking my brain. grin
Re: Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Very simple how much you go give me grin
Re: Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � by Rebekah029(f): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Had it been the price was up to 100k I would have helped you out, that amount doesn't worth any stress; how much you wan give me from 10k kwanu............ If it was a maths question I would have helped a little shaa... good luck!

1 Like

Re: Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � by Spman: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Very simple how much you go give me grin

if u can give me a precise answers believe me i will holla u..
Re: Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � by yomi007k(m): 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Did BBN house mates go through this stress?

Hiw much did they make?
Re: Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Spman:
Pls i am participating in a give away of 10k but a very strictly question..

I go reason anyone that can help me search and give me an answer..

Here is how d question was asked

. CoViD Challenge Day 1
Briefly compare and contrast the 2019/2020 budgets of Rwanda, South Africa and Nigeria.
Focus on Education and Healthcare.
Remember to compare country populations in relation to sector provisions.
Base currency is Naira.
For example: Rwanda’s educational budget for 2019/2020 is 310.2 Rwanda Franc (128 billion naira) for a population of 13 million people.
Summarily propose recommendations for Nigerian government.
Attached are budgets of Rwanda and South Africa for your reference.
Kindly be guided by primary google sources.
Winners shall be announced at 6pm tomorrow.

SA educationa budget 250 billion rands (5.9trillion naira)
Re: Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � by Izzuchukwu: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Na this kind term paper you go do before the giveaway? Mtcheeew. �

Re: Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � by Bluezy13(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2020
They gave you a question,
Gave you a hint and an example and indirectly solving one for you. Gave you all the necessary materials needed...
Even asked you to seek Google's help.
And gave you maximum time of about 24 hours.

My friend, you are very lazy.

Modified*
Before you'll think I don't have a reason for calling you a lazy person, let me indirectly tell you the answer.
(1) Use the attached parameters given about the respective countries, substitute it in the example of that of Rwanda given and or Google other exclusive parameters and attach it and include your references.

(2) Proffer 1 or 2 lines of recommendations from the data for the respective countries.

This should take you less than 3 hours and that's good enough for 10k.
I'm off to look for my own 3k for today.
Re: Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � by Spman: 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bluezy13:
They gave you a question,
Gave you a hint and an example and indirectly solving one for you. Gave you all the necessary materials needed...
Even asked you to seek Google's help.
And gave you maximum time of about 24 hours.

My friend, you are very lazy.

Modified*
Before you'll think I don't have a reason for calling you a lazy person, let me indirectly tell you the answer.
(1) Use the attached parameters given about the respective countries, substitute it in the example of that of Rwanda given and or Google other exclusive parameters and attach it and include your references.

(2) Proffer 1 or 2 lines of recommendations from the data for the respective countries.

This should take you less than 3 hours and that's good enough for 10k.
I'm off to look for my own 3k for today.

Lol i have submitted my answers though.
It took me 2 hours to compile my answers
Re: Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � by Bluezy13(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good to know.

I proffered a solution at 7:15am
You reported finishing at 12:42pm..
That means you have learnt the lesson.
You were lazy before.
Now you're no longer lazy cheesy
Re: Someone Shud Help Me.. Am On Hot Seat � by Spman: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bluezy13:
Good to know.
I proffered a solution at 7:15am You reported finishing at 12:42pm.. That means you have learnt the lesson. You were lazy before. Now you're no longer lazy cheesy
i submitted my answers 10pm yesterday

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Connection In Abuja Call Agnt 07045976958 / Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. / All I Want Is Forgiveness But There Is No Hope For My Marriage -pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.