Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Lose Hair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lose Hair (797 Views)

They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lose Hair by commyluv(f): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
my younger sis does not have hair on the center of her head pls what cream can she apply to make the hair grow faster.
Re: Lose Hair by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
tell her to apply semen..... on it thank me later.
Re: Lose Hair by commyluv(f): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
IamJix:
tell her to apply semen..... on it thank me later.
I need real advice pls
Re: Lose Hair by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
try coconut oil
Re: Lose Hair by mrtomola(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
get a Bell Castor Oil and mix it with raw egg with pure honey. Apply it on your hair and cover it with shower cap for 45mins every morning before bath. Wash ur hair after 45mins. You are going to see d improvement within a week. Its works perfectly.
Re: Lose Hair by commyluv(f): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tiny23:
try coconut oil
is that the name? pls
Re: Lose Hair by kodyx(f): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Get igbo seeds,grind it,sieve and mix wit hair cream and apply,I use it for my daughter and it sure works wonder.
Re: Lose Hair by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
commyluv:
is that the name? pls

To get original coconut oil,go to those women selling herbs(elewe omo),ask for 'adi agbon'

You can also get at supermarkets,there are diff brands

ps: coconut oil is the oil gotten from coconut.
Re: Lose Hair by commyluv(f): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
mrtomola:
get a Bell Castor Oil and mix it with raw egg with pure honey. Apply it on your hair and cover it with shower cap for 45mins every morning before bath. Wash ur hair after 45mins. You are going to see d improvement within a week. Its works perfectly.
thanks so much. pls how much is the bell castor oil
Re: Lose Hair by commyluv(f): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
kodyx:
Get igbo seeds,grind it,sieve and mix wit hair cream and apply,I use it for my daughter and it sure works wonder.
pls what is Igbo seed
Re: Lose Hair by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Avocado oil, coconut oil, also do not relax or use harsh product , also mixed in clove flower and any antioxidant this will stop it from breaking
Can give you a reciepe for serum but pm me .. certified chemist and skincare expert grin
Stick to yhe natural orofganice hair care
Let it breathe no weave
Use Virgin the nigerian one for her edges
Re: Lose Hair by commyluv(f): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:
Avocado oil, coconut oil, also do not relax or use harsh product , also mixed in clove flower and any antioxidant this will stop it from breaking
Can give you a reciepe for serum but pm me .. certified chemist and skincare expert grin
Stick to yhe natural orofganice hair care
Let it breathe no weave
Use Virgin the nigerian one for her edges
thanks
Re: Lose Hair by mrtomola(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bell Castor Oil used to be N400 but now may be N700 am not sure. Try to get it at any Pharmacy.
Re: Lose Hair by commyluv(f): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
mrtomola:
Bell Castor Oil used to be N400 but now may be N700 am not sure. Try to get it at any Pharmacy.
thanks pls do you know what Igbo seed is?
Re: Lose Hair by mrtomola(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Igbo seeds is Weed (Marijuana) whatsapp me @ 08027544762
Re: Lose Hair by kodyx(f): 12:30am On Mar 13, 2017
commyluv:
pls what is Igbo seed
Indian hemp seed,is what is called igbo seed. it works miracles on the hair.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Siberia's Strongest Woman Did To This Man, See Photos / This Ghanaian Guy Is The Coolest Guy / Challenging Bad Ideas: Introverts In A Loud Nigerian Society.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.