Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

SAD NEWS: 29 Year Old Boy Fuk 49 Year Old Sugar Mummy With 6 Children To Death. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SAD NEWS: 29 Year Old Boy Fuk 49 Year Old Sugar Mummy With 6 Children To Death. (6011 Views)

My Sugar Mummy With 8 Kids Wants Me To Marry Her – 32-year-old Man Cries Out / 19year Old Boy Flaunts His 71years Old Sugar Daddy (pics/video) / My Encounter With Sugar Mummy With Infection - Money Don Disgrace Man Pikin !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SAD NEWS: 29 Year Old Boy Fuk 49 Year Old Sugar Mummy With 6 Children To Death. by Team990(f): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
A 49-year-old widow died moments after having sexual intercourse with a 29-year-old man at Manso Nwiniso in the Amansie West District of the Ashanti Region.

The unfortunate incident has thrown the community into a state of shock and mourning.

According to [url]Afroscandal.com[/url] reporter at Kumasi Ghana, the deceased, Yaa Boamah, a mother of six who lost her husband a year ago, went home with her young ‘boyfriend’ on the night of Wednesday, May 29 to have sex.

He narrated that the children of the deceased said they heard their mother moaning at about midnight and suddenly heard her shout, “you’re piercing me.”

Out of curiosity the children reportedly rushed to the room to see what was happening.

According to reports, they found their weak mother sweating and coughing blood.

The suspect, upon seeing the children, took to his heels. She was attended to but died moments later.

A report was made to the chief and the suspect was apprehended the next day.

He is currently in the custody of the Manso Adubia Police assisting in investigations into the incident.

The body of the widow has since been conveyed to the St. Martin’s Hospital morgue pending autopsy.

LINK TO GET ALL INFO BELOW:

http://www.afroscandal.com/daddy-just-died-last-year-29year-old-boy-chops-49yr-old-sugar-mummy-to-death-in-ashanti-region/

Re: SAD NEWS: 29 Year Old Boy Fuk 49 Year Old Sugar Mummy With 6 Children To Death. by meobizy(f): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
What in fake news is this?
If true the guy used her for rituals because no amount of thrusting will make her bleed orally.
I wonder in whose village they call twenty nine year old men “boy”.
Re: SAD NEWS: 29 Year Old Boy Fuk 49 Year Old Sugar Mummy With 6 Children To Death. by Sluvist(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
meobizy:
What in fake news is this?
If true the guy used her for rituals because no amount of thrusting will make her bleed orally.
I wonder in whose village they call twenty nine year old men “boy”.
No mind them, this OP called a complete man a boy, may be until he reach sixty years before he becomes a man. By the way, she might have taken something to increase her libido which acts in the negative way.

(1) (Reply)

Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O / Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” / My Experience In Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.