Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) (16475 Views)

Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Is this under the influence of alcohol or what
~
In T.I voice "we're living in a MAD Generation

3 Shares

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by Flattino(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Flattino:
Smh
oh yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by mimimile93: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
My annoyance with them is, at the end, these guys won't marry them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by donstan18: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
The level and rate of uselessness and stupidity of women in this country is irritation, annoying, demeaning, embarrassing, disgracing and nauseating.

What is this?

Right now, I don't know between their brain and that of Agama lizard which is better. I mean right now, I can't differentiate their uselessness and that of a used condom.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
When Men forget to marry her now.

She will say - Men are scum (like Linda Ikeji.)

But see as she is displaying her feminist credentials.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
mimimile93:
My annoyance with them is, at the end, these guys won't marry them.

for where...why will you marry a trash? .....they are just using the biitchess to kill time....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
I pity the UNLUCKY guy that will marry this Hoeee

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
TarOrfeek:

When Men forget to marry her now.

She will say - Men are scum (like Linda Ikeji.)

But see as she is displaying her feminist credentials.
feminist credentials grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by mimimile93: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
mespusinglez:
for where...why will you marry a trash? .....they are just using the biitchess to kill time....

Why do they b!tches not know that these niggas won't wifed them?

Niggas spoilt some babes. Teach them how to smoke, drink and club yet they go end up with some homely girls.

Karma isn't far anymore.

1 Like

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by PenisCaP: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hmm this pic Don reach 2yrs nau
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by Famzer: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
mespusinglez:
~
Photoshopped! The straight leg of the girl in the first picture when viewed from the waist says it all.
I just hope that someone realizes that this is not the kind of talent we need to grow our nation.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
mimimile93:

Why do they b!tches not know that these niggas won't wifed them?

Niggas spoilt some babes. Teach them how to smoke, drink and club yet they go end up with some homely girls.

Karma isn't far anymore.
because they wanna enjoy life.... In Rihanna's voice..=just live your life
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by samysmoothfresh: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
This BS is so disgusting!

#spits and picks up vaseline

2 Likes

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
This BS is so disgusting!

#spits and picks up vaseline
worst behavior
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by Heloct(f): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
I remember seeing this picture many years ago.

But really? It's her life. How will people's opinion on here ever matter?

1 Like

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by mimimile93: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
mespusinglez:
because they wanna enjoy life.... In Rihanna's voice..=just live your life

Some babes start up bad life against their will.

Niggas forced them into it. Yet they have the guts to dump them for homely girls..
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
she's a stripper

6 Likes

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by samysmoothfresh: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
mespusinglez:
worst behavior

i tell you brah

the worst!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Abeg make una no spoil me o grin
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Make I no lie, dose boobs dey dere

2 Likes

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 04, 2018
This is so fucking stale. Like 5 years ago stale.

Keyword; Stripper

2 Likes

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 04, 2018
Wtf
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 04, 2018
but why are you people exposing n0favors and his girlfriend this is invasion of privacy !!!
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:10am On Oct 04, 2018
Money dey scatter girls head shaa shocked shocked
Imagine that.
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by AK481(m): 6:32am On Oct 04, 2018
mespusinglez:
~

Na striper be dat.

Mtsheew
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2018
Who posted this picture here? When were you born. . . 2014?

This is a very old picture that trended since 2013 AD. Now take this shiit off Nairaland.
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by mezarddinny: 6:50am On Oct 04, 2018
mespusinglez:
~
people did worse than this in olden days, it was Christianity that brought chastity
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 6:51am On Oct 04, 2018
A nigga once said:A hoe with a standing boobs..congratulation sis i respect your boobs ..after all the hands that have maltreated and the dicks that have slide through,it's still firm.congratulation boobs for your self esteem to still be on the high side..AS FOR THE OWNER OF THE STANDING BOOBS.I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY..
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2018
PenisCaP:
Hmm this pic Don reach 2yrs nau
I was even surprised nobody could recognize the old picture.
It has even be online for up to four years if I'm correct.

1 Like

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by MrLogic(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2018
Hmmm nairaland.. These picx has been long. Even they guy is my friend on Facebook.. And after all the girl is not his girlfriend.. Bros abeg be sure of what you write next time not to cox trouble

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!) / What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? / Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.