Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

How I Banged My First Bank Marketer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Banged My First Bank Marketer (9090 Views)

See The Big Ass I Banged Today Widout Condom / The Hot Chick I Banged Last Night [PHOTOS PG 18+] / My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by benega: 11:04am On May 03, 2016
Got to know her through a female friend of mine, she wasted no time in collecting my contact when she observed that the young enterprenuer was doing really well for himself. She called later and after a breif small talk, proceeded to complain about her marketing job in xyz bank. Something, something "monthly quota" bla bla "wicked boss" yada yada "layoff staff". She finally asked if i could help by making a deposit through her. No problem i said, come over to my place lets discuss "intrest rates". Surely enough the chick came by my place later that day. As i let her in through the front door, i had a good look at her for the first time. she looked very early in her 20s, her hair was well made and fresh, her face was a beauty to behold and carried a look of innocence, her skin was fair and flawless, her bum was really pushing out in the little black dress and pointed a few degrees upwards grin she reminded me of those mangos sold in the north: ripe and incredibly juicy. Wow, i said to myself "the banks sure know how to pick em'. Tears threatened to form in my eyes when my mind drifted a coupla monts back: those days of being a broke niggah. Girls used to show me wye, and i was a fully regestered member of the vaseline crew. I pushed the sad thoughts away from my mind and brought it back to the present and to the kingsmeal before it. Licking my lips to the hypnotic bounce of her full azz as she walked to the living room' i imagined all sorts of things ill be doing to her in bed, she must sweat for the money, i joked to myself. And sweat she did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by donbenedict(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2016
grin cheesy

It's legal

1 Like

Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by Nobody: 11:10am On May 03, 2016
Op, moral lesson

1 Like

Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by Nobody: 11:11am On May 03, 2016
When we're talking about sex..there's nothing unusual about it...
Sex is Sex and that's it..u cum, she cum and so what? cool

9 Likes

Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by Mutuwa(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin grin grin
Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by Nobody: 11:19am On May 03, 2016
Its not new. in school i once slept with a female marketer that came to our department to tell us about gtb bank stuff and dat we shud open account 4 free. i followed her outside talk to her, collected her numba, we became close friends. three weeks later i slept with her in house bcaus she was staying alone. so no big deal.

6 Likes

Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by benega: 11:19am On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:
will u give me if i ask nicely
Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by benega: 11:23am On May 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Its not new. in school i once slept with a female marketer that came to our department to tell us about gtb bank stuff and dat we shud open account 4 free. i followed her outside talk to her, collected her numba, we became close friends. three weeks later i slept with her in house bcaus she was staying alone. so no big deal.
Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by benega: 11:25am On May 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Its not new. in school i once slept with a female marketer that came to our department to tell us about gtb bank stuff and dat we shud open account 4 free. i followed her outside talk to her, collected her numba, we became close friends. three weeks later i slept with her in house bcaus she was staying alone. so n o big deal.
ha ha u had 2 beg 4 3 weeks, bro go make urself some money sit back and watch as u turn into a chick magnet

2 Likes

Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by Nobody: 11:29am On May 03, 2016
benega:
ha ha u had 2 beg 4 3 weeks, bro go make urself some money sit back and watch as u turn into a chick magnet
Did i say i beg her 4 three weeks? i was in school, and it was afta exams dat i got d chance in visiting her to sleep over.

1 Like

Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by amzee(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2016
benega:
Got to know her through a female friend of mine, she wasted no time in collecting my contact when she observed that the young enterprenuer was doing really well for himself. She called later and after a breif small talk, proceeded to complain about her marketing job in xyz bank. Something, something "monthly quota" bla bla "wicked boss" yada yada "layoff staff". She finally asked if i could help by making a deposit through her. No problem i said, come over to my place lets discuss "intrest rates". Surely enough the chick came by my place later that day. As i let her in through the front door, i had a good look at her for the first time. she looked very early in her 20s, her hair was well made and fresh, her face was a beauty to behold and carried a look of innocence, her skin was fair and flawless, her bum was really pushing out in the little black dress and pointed a few degrees upwards grin she reminded me of those mangos sold in the north: ripe and incredibly juicy. Wow, i said to myself "the banks sure know how to pick em'. Tears threatened to form in my eyes when my mind drifted a coupla monts back: those days of being a broke niggah. Girls used to show me wye, and i was a fully regestered member of the vaseline crew. I pushed the sad thoughts away from my mind and brought it back to the present and to the kingsmeal before it. Licking my lips to the hypnotic bounce of her full azz as she walked to the living room' i imagined all sorts of things ill be doing to her in bed, she must sweat for the money, i joked to myself. And sweat she did.

Whats the big deal in it?
I bleeped my female lecturer when I was in year 1 in the Uni.
Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by alobright17(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2016
Na starters they get time to talk about their first experience.guy welcome to the club.

6 Likes

Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by Nobody: 11:40am On May 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Well, you slept beside her, thats no big deal
OP was talking about putting your wewe inside her wewe.
Or bumbum, which everone is preferable.
Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by benega: 11:54am On May 03, 2016
amzee:

SAINTSAMURAI:
Did i say i beg her 4 three weeks? i was in school, and it was afta exams dat i got d chance in visiting her to sleep over.
amzee:

the diffrence my young rambos lies in the quallty of the girls, and more importantly in the fact that while yours were lucky accidents, mine can be repeated everyday if i so please kapish?,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 03, 2016
You go dey there she go market your preek for you!

1 Like

Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by hifaif1: 12:06pm On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 03, 2016
hifaif1:

grin why speechless...
Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by hifaif1: 12:13pm On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin why speechless...
Don't even know!!!
Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 03, 2016
hifaif1:

Don't even know!!!

Mmmmm......OK...are u upset?surprised?
Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by hifaif1: 12:20pm On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

Mmmmm......OK...are u upset?surprised?

No, honey!!! Apart from the inexplicable reason, this here is one of the reasons why I love you!!!
Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 03, 2016
hifaif1:

No, honey!!! Apart from the inexplicable reason, this here is one of the reasons why I love you!!!

kiss it's so nice to read this kind of quote back... grin I'm blushing now...
Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by iceberylin(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2016
YOU BRAGGING ABOUT FUCKING A MARKETER undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by hifaif1: 12:32pm On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

kiss it's so nice to read this kind of quote back... grin I'm blushing now...

grin
Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by leahcimzil: 1:21pm On May 03, 2016
iceberylin:

imagine?!

1 Like

Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by mamawin(f): 2:32pm On May 03, 2016
amzee:

picture, no video. all of you that are just making mouth, God is watching in 5D
Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by caesaraba(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2016
iceberylin:

Same question I've been asking myself. Why would anyone with any true substance brag about that? Then I found that the answer was right there in the question.

1 Like

Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by Kentura(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2016
Oya go carry trophy say u bleeped an amateur marketer who was desperately in need of a client... Female marketers market their ass, she must have bleeped a couple hundreds before getting to your turn... stop feeling or claiming boss my nigga

3 Likes

Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by amzee(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2016
mamawin:
picture, no video. all of you that are just making mouth, God is watching in 5D
Ok,if you want to see the pictures and videos of me doing IT, then we've got to see privately.
Re: How I Banged My First Bank Marketer by PweetyJbaby(f): 4:25pm On May 03, 2016
Infact some men/guys need to be castrated by thunder

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself / 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register / My Big Brother Told Me I'm Too Flashy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.