Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) (2618 Views)

Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / 'Girls Leave Me Alone'-- Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nigerian lady has raised an alarm after being disturbed by other ladies on social media. According to her this is not the first time it's been happening. The lady also exposed a chat from a lesbian who has been disturbing her for a relationship -sending her series of messages and Nood photos on Whatsapp.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-1h1jgIqkgn4/WJOGE20Hp-I/AAAAAAACsRw/z-q3C_B_up00AOFQ2udFEEEgTNjbWbBPACLcB/s400/fomm.jpg[/img]

Re: Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
The lady looks like a nairalander, forgotten her moniker
Re: Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2017

Re: Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) by iamharkinwaley: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
More Op and between why you shade the pix lol....smiley
Re: Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
iamharkinwaley:
More Op and between why you shade the pix
lol....smiley
lol.. u won turn lesbian
Re: Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) by petux(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
dunno what they really enjoy in being intimatr with each other.
Re: Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) by iamharkinwaley: 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
ruggedtimi:
lol.. u won turn lesbian
lol no, I just won c how dem dey take fvck.
Re: Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) by missluv: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmmmm...Effect Of Limbigual Commensiosis....SMH
Re: Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) by adonbilivit: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
these lesbians are everywhere now. these days girls call themselves names like sweetheart, my love, sugar and we think its normal? if two girls call themselves these names just know that they are licking each other. for crying out loud, why would you choose some one who can only lick you when you have another(a guy) that can lick and fuckkk you at your disposal?
Re: Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) by stam101(m): 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
these girls are something else
Re: Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) by Emeks008(m): 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
But wait, she's asking her to name her price, can she pay her billions of naira? I don't know wat joy dey derive from aving intimacy with same sex partner.

Pls let's know that lesbian lady name and location so that we can hang her over to the police so dat she will go there nd enjoy 14years imprisonment according to Nigeria homosexual law
Re: Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 03, 2017
grin

In the first place, why she give away her number? undecided

She can ignore and blocked anyone she like if she's not interested... But to the extent of exchanging words is ain't necessary...
Re: Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) by midehill(m): 12:48am On Feb 03, 2017
gosh mke she forward d no to me now

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? / 10 Behavioural Attitude Girl Show When The Like A Man / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.