Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

The Akwa Ibom Guy Told The Cameroon Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Akwa Ibom Guy Told The Cameroon Guy (944 Views)

Every Nigerian Girl Wants An Akwa Ibom Guy / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened / “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Akwa Ibom Guy Told The Cameroon Guy by onila(f): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
that am strange undecided

but still a good person
Re: The Akwa Ibom Guy Told The Cameroon Guy by obiorathesubtle: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
We sometimes think, only those roaming the streets, half naked and tattered, are mad..

But if we pay closer attention, we might see that the real mad people gave been staring at us ever since..

2 Likes

Re: The Akwa Ibom Guy Told The Cameroon Guy by firstking01(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Look for something gainfull and engage yourself so you can help this your boring life.

1 Like

Re: The Akwa Ibom Guy Told The Cameroon Guy by Emac34: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
firstking01:
Look for something gainfully and help this your boring life.
gringrin
Re: The Akwa Ibom Guy Told The Cameroon Guy by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
I'm no Nostradamus, but I'm 100% certain, a time will come when you'll get tired of trolling or your time will pass. But then, enjoy it while it lasts
Re: The Akwa Ibom Guy Told The Cameroon Guy by Origin(f): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
We sometimes think, only those roaming the streets, half naked and tattered, are mad..

But if we pay closer attention, we might see that the real mad people gave been staring at us ever since..

I beg who is mad in:

A) someone who has a pair of jeans that is torn and still wears cos no money and calls it a fashion statement. (leave me with my jeans Na so I go wear am)

B)someone who has a good pair of jeans but tears it up to follow the man who had no choice in A above. ( leave me cant u see *** are rocking it)

2 Likes

Re: The Akwa Ibom Guy Told The Cameroon Guy by McBrooklyn(m): 12:18am On Feb 03, 2017

Re: The Akwa Ibom Guy Told The Cameroon Guy by obiorathesubtle: 12:43am On Feb 03, 2017
Origin:

I beg who is mad in:

A) someone who has a pair of jeans that is torn and still wears cos no money and calls it a fashion statement. (leave me with my jeans Na so I go wear am)

B)someone who has a good pair of jeans but tears it up to follow the man who had no choice in A above. ( leave me cant u see *** are rocking it)

Theyre both mad..
Re: The Akwa Ibom Guy Told The Cameroon Guy by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 03, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Lol
The girls need for attention overshadows your insults.
I have seen people tell her worse but she still relentlessly posts blatantly attention seeking topics.
She no send una at all.

1 Like

Re: The Akwa Ibom Guy Told The Cameroon Guy by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Looking for Osita iheme and Chinedu something movie ,where their mom learned them with their blind grandfather. I think the movie is called tom an de jerry but I can no longer find it on YouTube.

I liked the music intro & background: Tom and jerry ayangwa tom and jerry ayangwa .....I say Tufiakwa etc

Help needed
Re: The Akwa Ibom Guy Told The Cameroon Guy by StupidYorubaFool: 6:40am On Feb 03, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Looking for Osita iheme and Chinedu something movie ,where their mom learned them with their blind grandfather. I think the movie is called tom an de jerry but I can no longer find it on YouTube.

I liked the music intro & background: Tom and jerry ayangwa tom and jerry ayangwa .....I say Tufiakwa etc

Help needed
another mad man here o grin

1 Like

Re: The Akwa Ibom Guy Told The Cameroon Guy by onila(f): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Help needed
angry angry
Re: The Akwa Ibom Guy Told The Cameroon Guy by TroubleDude: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
身体哦怕 吗看 你哦

(1) (Reply)

Confused / F /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.