Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) (29372 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2017
yarimo:
sorry here in SAMBISA FOREST We don't understand your english.
glory be to God....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2017
GOODLUCK=GOOD NEWS
BUHARI=BAD NEWS

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by obivictor(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew GEJ been claiming elder Statesman and celebrity up and down since 1504BC undecided
Painment

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by shaddoww: 7:48am On Feb 03, 2017
Don Fortunato himself, the only grudge I av towards u is dat u didn't instruct Dasuki to keep #200million with me, dat would av change my family history u know.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by sunsplash99(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I wonder what Buhari will represent when he leaves office angry angry

He would go on hibernation in daura as usual.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2017
veekid:
There to corrupt them or steal from em?
are you upset

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by Nigga44: 7:48am On Feb 03, 2017
Goodluck Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by sinistermind(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2017
But seriously, why do some people come after this man on here whenever there's a post of him at a foreign event. You said he's an ineffectual buffoon, sadly the rest of the world doesn't see it that way. So what your beef?

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by Eden007(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2017
I have a strange feeling jonathan will contest in 2019 and he will be fully backed by Trump and Russia. Or peter obi backed by the afforementioned.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 7:53am On Feb 03, 2017
bad leader ......killer,who send you rubbish.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by cameroncucumber(m): 7:53am On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:
What is her to visit?
He ruined our country
Grow up and stop behaving like tout

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by chuddykay(m): 7:53am On Feb 03, 2017
Wehdone Sir!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by scarchiji: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2017
malel1:

He will represent a goat
who will represent the cow¿?? just asked oh.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by edlion57(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Goodluck and Peter Obi are Christians, but they have said nothing in condemnation of the killings of Christians. We are busy celebrating them and they do not have our interests.
see how u reason... leave dis ur youngmen alone....u guys wanted change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by SalomonKane: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
GEJ dey still post up...
Happy New Year, from the man born in 1832. smiley

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by peter0071(m): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2017
Of course, he is an elder stateman.... d latest Don... lols
yarimo:
Mtcheeew GEJ been claiming elder Statesman and celebrity up and down since 1504BC undecided

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by peter0071(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2017
the guy has ben looking fresh ever since...but wait o... its been a while i ve seen him with his wife Patience

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by peter0071(m): 8:01am On Feb 03, 2017
abeg if u dont like the post, you must not comment and tell the world how naive you are... the whole world celebrates him... He is an icon!
nurusystem:
bad leader ......killer,who send you rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by Sonn(m): 8:01am On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:
What is her to visit?
He ruined our country
who ruined the same economy in 1984? Gej right?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by elotajohn1(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:
What is her to visit?
He ruined our country
You must surely die in this Recession in Jesus Name...AMEN IDIOT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by Des5(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2017
GEJ smile good

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by weedtheweeds: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2017
you guys? moi non plus
edlion57:
see how u reason... leave dis ur youngmen alone....u guys wanted change
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by repogirl(f): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I wonder what Buhari will represent when he leaves office angry angry
He will go back to representing and being the grand patron Miyetti Allah Association of Cow herders.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2017
GEJ makes me laugh. He's suffering from post defeat syndrome like most of his supporters and I pray he overcomes the disease. Those who disgraced him were those who urged him to go against constitution and contest in 2015 for 3rd term. They might deceive him again in 2019 since his level of wisdom is diminutive.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by seguno2: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Goodluck and Peter Obi are Christians, but they have said nothing in condemnation of the killings of Christians. We are busy celebrating them and they do not have our interests.

Do you read?
When you read, do you understand?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by seguno2: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2017
malel1:
He will represent a goat

He will represent She-Cow aka Shekau.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by weedtheweeds: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2017
sorry, are you talking to me?
seguno2:

Do you read?
When you read, do you understand?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2017
dunkem21:

Let the lamentations begin cheesy

My African hero, help me greet my world hero, Trump grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by vengertime: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2017
Zombies be like, we will not take this. When are they going to invite the terrorist to US

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by nell4: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2017
Abagworo:
GEJ makes me laugh. He's suffering from post defeat syndrome like most of his supporters and I pray he overcomes the disease. Those who disgraced him were those who urged him to go against constitution and contest in 2015 for 3rd term. They might deceive him again in 2019 since his level of wisdom is diminutive.
3rd term ke. kikikikikikki .Abeg go hide your head in shame for voting against a youngster PH.D holder over an old man with nepa certificate , low IQ and getting close to his grave

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=53370652

What is her to visit?

He ruined our country

[/quote]

Abo.ki English. .....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by ngolokante(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2017
Actually thought I would see him addressing the House, but this is just somebori's office...with all those masks am seeing sef it might be a shrine... when Ebele addresses Capitol Hill...make we know till then shiorrrrr!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japan Donates 31 Ambulances To Nigerian Teaching Hospitals / Nigeria’s New Visa Policy: 13 Things You Should Know / N750 Monthly Charges For PHCN Prepaid Users (Meters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.