Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) (29388 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by peter0071(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2017
no worrry.... Buhari go find you if he returns from London..... grin... i hear say him carry your own share of the money with him....
yarimo:
grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2017
peter0071:
no worrry.... Buhari go find you if he returns from London..... grin... i hear say him carry your own share of the money with him....
that is what I am praying for, if not I will come after him also grin cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2017
Presido alate
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by Enahi(f): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I wonder what Buhari will represent when he leaves office angry angry

He will represent failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by peter0071(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
yarimo:
that is what I am praying for, if not I will come after him also grin cheesy

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
President alert @ Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by Sultty(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
It will help you to end the pains once & for all cool angry
meaning If u know it pic relieves pain then y don't u make use of it first
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalomonKane:
Happy New Year, from the man born in 1832. smiley
Happy New Year J baby!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by EarlOfWarwick(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
malel1:

He will represent a goat

That's too small for a man like our President, he will represent cows.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by everozone: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:
What is her to visit?
He ruined our country
And your clown Buhari has killed and buried the country.Guy grow up.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by sinistermind(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
toshmann:

When you hate someone and he doesn't hate u back
You fight him and he doesn't fight back
You make him feel bad but he feels good anout himself
Final step is to make others hate him. . . . and if others love him, you enter into a psychotic paralysis of hatefulness grin

Gbam!!!! Well explained

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by Omobolaji19(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ewwwoooo!!.... This mahn wear suit today.... Thank God oo shocked shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by SalomonKane: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Happy New Year J baby!
Wish you same dear. What's been up with you?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:
What is her to visit?

He ruined our country

and u ruined English
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalomonKane:
Wish you same dear. What's been up with you?
Just hustling you know how it goes Dear.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
peter0071:
abeg if u dont like the post, you must not comment and tell the world how naive you are... the whole world celebrates him... He is an icon!

clean that your dirty mouth,,who celebrate fail hero...yeye.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by peter0071(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2017
haters... abeg go hug transformer when NEPA don give light
nurusystem:

clean that your dirty mouth,,who celebrate fail hero...yeye.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
peter0071:
haters... abeg go hug transformer when NEPA don give light
https://www.nairaland.com/3615760/pdp-governments-spent-n2.7-trillion

Your hero is a fool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by peter0071(m): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2017
hahahahahha... thats your own version of the story..... you better wake up ooo

nurusystem:

Your hero is a fool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
nurusystem:

Your hero is a fool

Your own hero is a DOG.
Tell him I said so, that's if he ever returns.
Iddiiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike / Tinubu Tells Kwara People How To Remove Saraki / Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.