Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine (30507 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by sdindan: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
Boring.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by theway83: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
the day some girls we will not forget in they are life and also a day some will loss they are virgin.
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by JennieCutie4U(f): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
keep posting liesss... we r reading nd commenting sha

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
those of us single no get wahala we will be sleeping like normal people as usual
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by cutedharmee: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Not true undecided I disagree
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by egokudiowomoney: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
no show for February 14 since January 14(MMM returning date) no click.
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by ekems2017(f): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wats the benefit of the Valentine's day? To drink, have carnal knowledge of the opposite sex in a bit to prove the so call love. Get pregnant, the man involve denies it, go for abortion and if God does not show you mercy you end your bright future. Pls my ladies leave all this things there is no gain in it. It's heartbreak and then the regret HAD I KNOWN.
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by jfleece(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Who valentine don help?
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Mikylopez(f): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
I've never fancied Valentine's day

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Philinho(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
then after d Val.....back to relationship factory reset
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Noblequin(f): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Val or no Val, the heart knows where it belongs, don't be carried away true love is not once in a year.
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by deedeemob(m): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Truthful girl spotted, not all of una specie fit talk true.........wehdonma
BrownCookie:
No 3-I'm guilty grin
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Tamakay(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lol
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by deedeemob(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
True.
Noblequin:
Val or no Val, the heart knows where it belongs, don't be carried away true love is not once in a year.
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
One thing people fail to realize is setting a day to show love is the most insane thing to do, what happens to the other days on the year?
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by OMEGA009(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
All dem short gals wee start waka-ing efrywer in red cloth looking like fire extinguisher.
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Akinaukwa: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
A day children of Sodom and Gomorrah renew their pledge to the Devil and questions God's moral right over their lives. The idea behind Lover's Day has already been destroyed. Give your life to Jesus cos our life is too short to be left in the hands of the devil. Hell is real.
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by pocohantas(f): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Every time Nigerian girls, inclusive of your mum and sisters?...you'll quickly say no.
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Handsomecole(m): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Spend ko spend ni, for this recession?? I wish that Tu baba's protest was on the 14th I for just carry my babe go there.

Well I don give my babe excuse since last week January say I dey travel. Nah 4 naira text go do everything.
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by RuggedArab: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
ekems2017:
Wats the benefit of the Valentine's day? To drink, have carnal knowledge of the opposite sex in a bit to prove the so call love. Get pregnant, the man involve denies it, go for abortion and if God does not show you mercy you end your bright future. Pls my ladies leave all this things there is no gain in it. It's heartbreak and then the regret HAD I KNOWN.

I personally hate hypocrites!

Who are you to tell people how to live their life. If you do not see any reason(s) to celebrate Val's day that does not mean someone's else don't have reasons too.

You are a nosy Parker!!! I would have told you to STFU! i.e if i'm seeing you physically.
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Tenny05(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Googling a val cool cool cool
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Kassychuks(f): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Divay22:
Hehehehehe
Tell me story....
And what about the guys grin grin grin grin

They become aggressive over every little thing the girl does,but bae ready to be calm and apologize wink

Them go shift the blame enter buhari head,why the man no go sick sad sad sad

Excuses will be flying in the air cool cool cool

But despite all this A REAL MAN I mean MAN not boy o, will ignore all this and make it VAL for bae and him.....

Dnt mind dem
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by kzubyar(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=sirequity post=53379923]

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/02/these-are-hilarious-things-nigerian-girls-do-before-valentine/

[/quoteGirls have started asking dat
dier yearly stupid question
(who will be my val) what
happen to the one you had
last year plane crash am??.. .
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Emeonyerichard(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy

I just dy pray mk my bet enter before val...i wan spend for my babe this val. even if na to buy ha hot salad
haba oga boss mke u kukuma sama me sure odd or sure bet code mke i crry take nkechi out fr val
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Cannot relate to any of that. That's the problem with generalisation.
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by BrownCookie(f): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin
deedeemob:
Truthful girl spotted, not all of una specie fit talk true.........wehdonma
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by 2shur: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
val mai ass hole.
cheap dirty gurls and ho's everywhere.
abegi

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by princeemmma(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy

I just dy pray mk my bet enter before val...i wan spend for my babe this val. even if na to buy ha hot salad
seconded by me

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by boomssey(f): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Am not in any of these categories as a matter of fact i hate that colour(red)with a passion.
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by ekems2017(f): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Guilty mind. It's people like you that deceive secondary school girls in the name of Valentine. God in heaven will not allow any innocent child to fall victim this year in Jesus name. Amen.
RuggedArab:

I personally hate hypocrites!

Who are you to tell people how to live their life. If you do not see any reason(s) to celebrate Val's day that does not mean someone's else don't have reasons too.

You are a nosy Parker!!! I would have told you to STFU! i.e if i'm seeing you physically.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady / Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? / Girls And Their Strange Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.