Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Sleep Paralysis: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sleep Paralysis: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment (36351 Views)

Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? / Share Your Sleep Paralysis Experience Here. / Ovarian Cyst And Pregnancy: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Effect In Pregnant Wom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleep Paralysis: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
Whatever you meant @bolded i don't care, i have high self esteem online and offline, believe me when i meet you in person and i don't know you I'll not talk to you nor stand and listen to you, so don't just assume things about people you know nothing about

cheesy cheesy
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by austyn0(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
Whatever you meant @bolded i don't care, i have high self esteem online and offline,,believe me when i meet you in person and i don't know you I'll not talk to you nor stand and listen to you, so don't just assume things about people you know nothing about
You don't care buh you sound like you do.....Enough to justify my pride assertion.
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by mhisbliss(f): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
austyn0:
You don't care buh you sound like you do.....Enough to justify my pride assertion.
Now why would a normal person care about what some random anonymous moniker has to say? Arguing this with you is going to prolong what i wish should end forever, believe what you want because I'm not replying this mention again
Re: Sleep Paralysis: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by samysmoothfresh: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
mhisbliss:
Now why would a normal person care about what some random anonymous moniker has to say? Arguing this with you is going to prolong what i wish should end forever, believe what you want because I'm not replying this mention again

my appeal worked afterall grin

anyways i've got good, no great news for you that'll def make you smile

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Reacts To Fake News About Corona Virus / Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years / 10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.