Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Need Help!!! And Advice (my First Sex) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Help!!! And Advice (my First Sex) (903 Views)

Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye Advice - "My Son Don't Marry A Lady That Can't / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help!!! And Advice (my First Sex) by joenasmart7(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hey guys i need help on a my first experience.
during last year December Christmas day i went to my home town. (a bit tried 6 hrs journey)
it was a joy to see my people i was respected by everyone it was nice though nepa issue was frustrating
i meet dis girl so beautiful and bloody amazing she came to me and called me by my name I WAS SHOCKED.( sayin in my mind where do i no you 4rom ) HOLD AND BEHOLD I HAVE BEEN HERE ONLY ONCE. she said she knew me from small age. am 17 and she is may be 18 or 19.
she was HOTTTT. dough i have know village girls to be very caring and always truthful SHE showed me around the village and i was beginning to have a crush on her. ( UNLIKE THE CITY THE GIRLS HAVE DATED WERE HEART BREAKERS, THEY EITHER DUPE U OF YOUR MONEY OR GO AFTER ANOTHER GUY..... THEN I MADE A PROMISE OF NOT DATING CITY GIRLS AGAIN AND FACE MY EDUCATION TO BECOME WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED: A SURGEON) so the girl name is amarchi she always take me along anywhere she is goin. then a sudden day she want to go to the market and ask if i could follow her, i agreed she hold my hand around her waist( i was like WOW ) we talk a lot and exchange contacts i ask her about if she had a boyfriend she said she doesn't have one. I WAS LIKE WOW A PURE GIRL, BUT I NEED TO TEST HER FIRST TO PROVE IF SHE IS SAY IN D TRUTH. SHE PASSED ALL MY TEST AND i confess of how i like her she blushes and she say she like me too... after a couple of hanging out and dating. The last night before i coming back to the city she asked me follow her to a place and i did, she started crying about how she missed me a lot that she is always calling my mom to check how we are doin and me. she kiss me and told me she love me. she want to make the night for her to be her best. SHE TOLD ME IF I HAVE HAD SEX BE4 and i said NO that am afraid of it. SHE SAID SHE HAVEN'T TOO. SO SHE PULLED HER CLOTH AND O!M!G WHAT I SAW WAS BEAUTIFUL her tits was amazing i kissed her, ( i read some instruction on how to have sex with a girl online some days ago) i began pre-intimacy first kissing her neck, tits lips tommy then she pulled my cloth off and i remove her panties and BEHOLD i saw her vagina so beautiful. i have never seen it before unless on videos or pron movie. she brought out my dick, she giggle and said WOW it big and was amazed she is actually touching it for the first time. her pussy was so hard and tight she cried but insist i should continue and it finally enter her i began to Bleep her, she moaned and moaned and we both finally orgasm. AFTER the sex we went to by some food and roasted meat ATE and enjoy ourselves. next day time to leave back to the fucking city life..
Re: Need Help!!! And Advice (my First Sex) by chomytex(f): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: Need Help!!! And Advice (my First Sex) by ikp120(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Even a cow know say you dey lie. grin grin grin grin grin.
Na for dream you do the do with her? undecided
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Need Help!!! And Advice (my First Sex) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
you've got me reminiscing. That glow in a v-girl's eyes when they get to touch, suck nd fūck a thick throbbin dīck for the first time. . .it's priceless.
Like watching a kid test his first toy.
Re: Need Help!!! And Advice (my First Sex) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bless.
Re: Need Help!!! And Advice (my First Sex) by Nogodye(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
What is the title of the movie? I will like to watch.
Re: Need Help!!! And Advice (my First Sex) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lawd lipsrsealed
Re: Need Help!!! And Advice (my First Sex) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
a lost soul cry
Re: Need Help!!! And Advice (my First Sex) by dingbang(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
And I looked out and saw a very foolish young man... He was trapped by a woman's beauty, she seduced him with her sweet talk. Let's go to my house, we shall have fun all day and have sex. But just like a chicken who was going be slaughtered. He was going lost into the world of the dead....
Re: Need Help!!! And Advice (my First Sex) by joenasmart7(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
wow she calls me everyday ( AM IN TROUBLE).
Re: Need Help!!! And Advice (my First Sex) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
OP,if not that you are above in age,i for swear give you.

17 and you no still sabi lie?

T34M V1RG1N
Re: Need Help!!! And Advice (my First Sex) by Bibi294(f): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Surgeon indeed! Surgery on girls abi shocked
Re: Need Help!!! And Advice (my First Sex) by Limitless72(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
So what advice do u need?....okay I now understand..lol..just bleep her again,,,#ibuawu#,,which kind thread be this one sef?..becos ayam nt understanding ooooo

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Excuses Ladies Give Wen Deir Boyfriend Catch Dem Cheating-vaselinecrew / 5 Reasons You Should Not Date A Drama Queen / Wedding Banner Of A Man And His Two Wives To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.