Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex (6791 Views)

What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by Odingo1: 10:08pm On May 01, 2020
I am really tired of the situation, always get angry if I ask her about her daily activities or her movement, lie most of the time and always said she is sex starved. We don’t live in the same state but have met 1 month ago(That is after visiting her for 3 days and leave, not upto 1 month she will be complaining bitterly of been in need of sex).Always bug about sex. I will tell her that this sex of thing is even a sin that she should be more into church issue then we will begin to quarrel about that. Hardly go to church or pray, Any advice on way forward or for me to jakpaa. She is 23 and I am 29. The relationship is 9 months but so deep that parents of both side know each other.
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by James4bright(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2020
You can't even elaborate well, what's going on in your relationship and you expect incisive advice. Nobody is a magician here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by StubbornGENIUS: 10:14pm On May 01, 2020
Honestly I Think You Both Need A Break And A Couple's Therapy
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by Odingo1: 10:23pm On May 01, 2020
James4bright:
You can't even elaborate well, what's going on in your relationship and you expect incisive advice. Nobody is a magician here.

I think I explain much;

1. we don’t live in the same State, we use to meet and have sex every 1 or 2 months but she complain of been Hot or starved if leave and return to my base. I will tell about chastity and moving close to prayer na quarrel.She is still in school.

2. Always angry is try to inquire or ask her about her daily activities

3. Lie easily

4. I am tired but stuck with her do to relatives and girl parents.

1 Like

Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by Odingo1: 10:24pm On May 01, 2020
Needy19:
Bro we can help you out with the sex, good sex will surely reduce her anger level, u seem to be impotent grin grin grin
Definitely, I've wanted to do dis long time ago, but got no medium to do soo here at nigeria, am advertising my s*x business here on Nairaland, am a male young nd vibrant gigolo, if interested, u can send me an email message, am at lagos, Ajah
Help promote dis business and jah bless to you
Read well, I am also capable in sex like you but I am not living in the state with her
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by superfitsez(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2020
23 ....29 you are funny

1 Like

Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by donbachi(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2020
Only her...Wahala dey oo.
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by cassbeat(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2020
Have u put a ring on her finger....
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by Odingo1: 10:36pm On May 01, 2020
Needy19:

Den y complain bout her sex life? Sex nerd angry
Read again we don’t live in the same state
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by Odingo1: 10:36pm On May 01, 2020
cassbeat:
Have u put a ring on her finger....
Yes
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by Ningen(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2020
You can't quench her hunger for sex.
Guy, flee or you'll die trying to satisfy her.

She's a nymphomaniac.
Take big strides and run away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by kalufelix(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2020
If she doesn't bear a grudge... Nothing too Serious...she probably has many distractions@23... Give her belle sharp sharp make she loyal.. Make those distractors sef give her "social distance" ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by Jgoldie: 10:40pm On May 01, 2020
F.cck her till her gamgambila swells and starts pulsating like Madt grin

Do this morning and night for 3 days

She will never disturb you for s.ex
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by Odingo1: 10:42pm On May 01, 2020
kalufelix:
If she doesn't bear a grudge... Nothing too Serious...she probably has many distractions@23... Give her belle sharp sharp make she loyal.. Make those distractors sef give her "social distance" ...
She is still in school to finish this year
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by Norman4real(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2020
Contrary to what we think, women actually crave sex more than guys it's just that they're more selective about who they have it with. My brother, once a month is not good enough for a woman otherwise she will start seeking it from someone else and that will be the end of your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by Odingo1: 10:46pm On May 01, 2020
Jgoldie:
F.cck her till her gamgambila swells and starts pulsating like Madt grin

Do this morning and night for 3 days

She will never disturb you for s.ex

Did this a number of time but once we are not together the complaints will start. We are living in the same state
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by VicM6: 10:47pm On May 01, 2020
See abeg clear road mk i pass jor... u go carry olosho date nw u dey complain.... go bk to her olosho yard mk dem deliver u.
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by cassbeat(m): 10:47pm On May 01, 2020
Odingo1:

Yes
Does she have the characteristics of the kind of wife u desire?
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by Odingo1: 10:48pm On May 01, 2020
Norman4real:
Contrary to what we think, women actually crave sex more than guys it's just that they're more selective about who they have it with. My brother, once a month is not good enough for a woman otherwise she will start seeking it from someone else and that will be the end of your relationship.
But we are not living in the same state and not yet married. But we meet every month or in two months in rare occasions.
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by Odingo1: 10:53pm On May 01, 2020
cassbeat:
Does she have the characteristics of the kind of wife u desire?
Yes when we started she was nice but 9 months down the line things have changed a lot. She keep on changing and coming up with strange things

1 Like

Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by relationstatus(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by GreatResearcher1: 10:56pm On May 01, 2020
Odingo1:
I am really tired of the situation, always get angry if I ask her about her daily activities or her movement, lie most of the time and always said she is sex starved. We don’t live in the same state but have met 1 month ago(That is after visiting her for 3 days and leave, not upto 1 month she will be complaining bitterly of been in need of sex).Always bug about sex. I will tell her that this sex of thing is even a sin that she should be more into church issue then we will begin to quarrel about that. Hardly go to church or pray, Any advice on way forward or for me to jakpaa. She is 23 and I am 29. The relationship is 9 months but so deep that parents of both side know each other.
leave her or get ready to father another man's child.
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by Odingo1: 10:56pm On May 01, 2020
VicM6:
See abeg clear road mk i pass jor... u go carry olosho date nw u dey complain.... go bk to her olosho yard mk dem deliver u.
She is not olosho. I am his 4th body count
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by Odingo1: 10:59pm On May 01, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
leave her or get ready to father another man's child.
She seems to be faithful but not 100% sure
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by GreatResearcher1: 11:00pm On May 01, 2020
Odingo1:

She seems to be faithful but not 100% sure
she is a hoe. hoes are never faithful
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by Odingo1: 11:09pm On May 01, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
she is a hoe. hoes are never faithful
Is it because of her high sex demand. Hoe is someone that fucck all manner of dick. The problem I have with her is that what of if I travel or leave her for 3 months without sex, what will happen

1 Like

Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by VicM6: 11:12pm On May 01, 2020
Odingo1:

She is not olosho. I am his 4th body count
4th nd u say she no b olosho.... Op, u self fear God..... 4th fah

1 Like

Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by GreatResearcher1: 11:12pm On May 01, 2020
Odingo1:

Is because of the high sex demand. Hoe is someone that fucck all manner of dick. The problem I have with her is that what of if I travel or leave for 3 months without sex, what will happen
she will fvck anoda man just leave d hoe alone.
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by GreatResearcher1: 11:13pm On May 01, 2020
VicM6:
4th nd u say she no b olosho.... Op, u self fear God..... 4th fah
that 4th means 4 x 40
Re: Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex by dingbang(m): 11:22pm On May 01, 2020
She used to be a runs girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Beautiful Face But Flat Yansh Vs Very Ugly Face But Huge Yansh / Who Enjoys Sex More??? / See What Alcohol Did To These Girls After Clubbing All Night (shameful Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.