Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako (985 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably And Starts Getting Herself Naked After Break Up / Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her / Photos: Federal Polytechnic Ado-ekiti Student Beaten And Striped Naked After She (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by joenasmart7(m): 6:12am On Feb 04, 2017
Some people living around Chida junction in Utako, Abuja, were shocked on Tuesday, January 31, when a middle-aged man ran out from a taxi, took off his clothes and ran naked for up to two kilometres before eventually making a stop.

According to eyewitnesses, the man who appeared to be confused, was under a 'spiritual attack'.
One eyewitness said:

“He alighted from a taxi, removed all his clothes including underwear, placed his phones on the clothes and started running.”

Another said:

“After he returned to his senses, he hid behind a vehicle trying to cover himself until some fellows took his clothes to him. He left here about 15 minutes ago. But he was calm and sober having recovered from whatever had happened to him.”

The naked man allegedly confessed that his condition defied medical treatment and it wouldn't be the first time this happened to him, as he also rejected offers of treatment from sympathizers who also offered to take him to a pastor.

Re: A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 04, 2017
E resemble this Xi guy wey act the gods must be crazy
Re: A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 04, 2017
So so bad bad thing sha!!!God go revive 9ja.
Re: A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 04, 2017
cool

Re: A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cool
iffa give you back hand eh!
Re: A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by Nogodye(m): 6:24am On Feb 04, 2017
Effect of Oyo weed... Planted by Constituted Authority cheesy
Re: A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by Harris90(m): 6:25am On Feb 04, 2017
Haba Oga.. this place look like naija, talk less of utako ? look at the black NYPD police vehicle and the officer in the background Na.
black lives matter issues I guess
Re: A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 04, 2017
hilaomo:
iffa give you back hand eh!

Re: A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

see your head like carica papaya seed.
Re: A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 04, 2017
hilaomo:
see your head like carica papaya seed.

Re: A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:42am On Feb 04, 2017
hilaomo:
So so bad bad thing sha!!!God go revive 9ja.
thats why we must come out on 6th to protest

#iStandWithNigeria #iStandWithTubaba #EnoughIsEnough
Re: A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by CplusJason: 7:04am On Feb 04, 2017
The gods are not to blame.
Re: A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by sirusX(m): 7:06am On Feb 04, 2017
Harris90:
Haba Oga.. this place look like naija, talk less of Italy? look at the black NYPD police vehicle and the officer in the background Na.
black lives matter issues I guess
I guess the OP used the picture to depict the story...but it was narrated by those who saw it
Re: A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 04, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
thats why we must come out on 6th to protest

#iStandWithNigeria #iStandWithTubaba #EnoughIsEnough
baba I no dey 9ja na, I for most definitely show that day.
Re: A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:08am On Feb 04, 2017
hilaomo:
baba I no dey 9ja na, I for most definitely show that day.
wia u dey? U can wear green to support anywhere u re
Re: A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 04, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
wia u dey? U can wear green to support anywhere u re
I go rep from afar trust me!!!

(1) (Reply)

Romance Landers, Come Make We Relate... / See The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. / Boobs Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.