Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,761 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

360gistpilot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360gistpilot's Profile / 360gistpilot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Celebrities / Aisha Omoge Campus’ Kids To Remain In Canada by 360gistpilot(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2018
The two children of late actress, Aisha Omoge Campus will remain in Canada with friends of their late mother.

There were unconfirmed reports in the media that plans were being concluded to bring back the children of the deceased, but a top member of the family was said to have kicked against such moves.

Information pieced together by R on Friday revealed that Aisha, who reportedly died of breast cancer last Wednesday and buried in Canada on Thursday, had two kids, who lived with her in that country before she died.

Friends and colleagues of Omoge Campus were left in shock, following the death of their colleague, who died exactly one year after the demise of another popular actress, Moji Olaiya, also in Canada.

Some of them were said to have raised concerns over Aisha’s state of health, especially when she started losing weight and turning down scripts that would bring her to locations. R learnt that the actress decided to reveal the nature of herFOR sickness to only a few of her friends.
Her decision was alleged to have hinged on her resolve to fight the battle alone, as she feared some of her colleagues might reveal her secret to the public.

She was said to have got over the cancer battle and was set to return to movie locations before she fell ill again and had to rush to Canada for further treatment.
It was also gathered on Friday that fear may have gripped some of her colleagues over what they described as the sudden and ‘untimely deaths’ of two of their most popular colleagues, even as some of them have reportedly been called upon to use the holy month of Ramadan to seek the face of God.

Speaking with R on the plans of the Golden Movie Ambassador (TGMA) to honour one of its members, president of the association, Saidi Balogun disclosed that a candle night session and artistes night would hold in her honour on May 23, while Fidau prayer would hold on May 24.

“We have lost an active member of TGMA and I am very saddened by this development. We have concluded plans to honour her with a candle night session and artiste night next week. A Fidau prayer will also be held in her honour on May 24,” he said.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/aisha-omoge-campus-kids-to-remain-in.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 fynestboi

Celebrities / Singer Praiz Has Signed Project Fame West Africa Star, Dapo by 360gistpilot(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2018
Praiz has signed a management deal with ex-housemate of the Project Fame, Dapo.

The singer whose management company is also under X3M Music, discovered Dapo in the last season of the music reality show, Project Fame, during which he served as a judge.

Speaking on the latest development, the award-winning R&B talent said he is not leaving X3M Records as his management company is still under X3M.

Praiz said, “Dapo is a very talented artiste who I discovered during the last edition of Project Fame where I was a judge. Remember I am a product of reality show as such, I know a good talent when I see one.

“I am still with X3M music. This kind of arrangement is just as Eminem’s Shady Records is under Interscope. This is my label and it's warehoused under X3M Music.

"My boss, Steve Babeko has always wanted me to have my imprint and he's very eager to see me grow. He supports my dream to grow from being just an artiste to being a businessman. I am blessed to have someone like that who wants to see you grow regardless,”he revealed.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/singer-praiz-has-signed-project-fame.html?m=1

Celebrities / How I Settled My Quarrel With 2face Idibia - Sound Sultan by 360gistpilot(m): 5:12am On May 19, 2018
Popular Nigerian musician Sound Sultan popularly referred to as Naija Ninja revealed that he has fought with the legendary singer, Innocent Idibia aka 2Face.

He told Saturday Beats that they settle it in a bizarre manner.

He said, “The funny thing is that there is nothing that causes a fight between Tuface and me. If we have a misunderstanding, we make fun of it and settle it. That is the beauty of our friendship. Whenever we have a problem, we make fun of it and resolve the issue. We argue and it is more of a hobby for us but we realise that we must not always agree on an issue.

“We have never had a quarrel over women or music. When it comes to music, we connect greatly with our inspirations. We connect greatly. Money has never been an issue between me and anybody. It is not that I do not like money but I do not let it define who I am or erase some things about my personality. It is very important to uphold some things and stick by them.”

Speaking briefly on his relationship with Tuface, the iconic singer said, “Tuface and I started in the music industry a long while ago and when we started, there weren’t too many of us in the game. We both started in FESTAC and by virtue of that, we were always together. Back then, it was just us living our lives. We grew to understand how we connected on different levels. Nothing can stop that kind of friendship.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/how-i-settled-my-quarrel-with-2face.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

Sports / Atletico Madrid Announce Squad To Face Nigeria, Torres, Oblak Included by 360gistpilot(m): 4:38am On May 19, 2018
Europa League Champions have officially announced the squad to face Nigeria's Super Eagles In a friendly match in Uyo on May 22.

Coach Diego Simone picked 11 players from the squad that beat Marseille 3-0 in the Europa League final.

Highly-rated Goalkeeper Jan Oblak is included in the squad.

Players with international duties in the team in preparation for the 2018 World Cup have been excluded from the squad.

Full List:

Jan Oblak

Torres Sans Fernando Jose

Felipe Luiz

Torres Belen Juan Francisco

Angel Martin Correa

Victor Perez

Thomas Patey

Wilfredo Werner

Kevin Gameiro

Montoro Rodriguez Antonio

Roberto Olabe Del Arco

Dos Santos Ferreira Miguel

Conde Alcolado Diego Jose

Gonzalez Testoni Sergio

Moreno Fernadez Juan

Munoz Obejero Carlos Isaac

Schiappacasse Oliva Nicolas Javier

Aguero Nunez Juan Cruz

Arona Sane

Coach: Diego Pablo Gonzalez Simeone.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/atletico-madrid-announce-squad-to-face.html

Sports / Rohr Names Omoyele, Ashadi, Nwakali, & Others For Friendly With Atlético by 360gistpilot(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2018
The Super Eagles of Nigeria will face Atletico Madrid FC of Spain at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium in Uyo, Super Eagles’ B Head Coach Salisu Yusuf has invited 23 players, among them highly –rated Plateau United striker Tosin Omoyele and Katsina United defender Destiny Ashadi.

There were also call-ups for Akwa United FC goalkeeper Olorunleke Ojo, Enyimba FC forward Isiaka Oladuntoye, FC IfeanyiUbah defender Adeleye Olamilekan and Lobi Stars’ duo of Olufemi Kayode and Ebube Duru.

A sprinkle of foreign –based actors, including the nimble –footed Alhassan Ibrahim, former U17 World Cup –winning captain Musa Muhammed and the Nwakali brothers (Chidiebere and Kelechi) was also included.

All invited players are expected to arrive at the Bolton White Apartments Hotel, Abuja on Friday, 18th May before the contingent moves to Uyo at the weekend.

INVITED PLAYERS
Olufemi Kayode (Lobi Stars)
Olorunleke Ojo (Akwa United)
Olufemi Kayode (Rangers International)
Musa Muhammed (Lokomotiv Plovdiv)
Stanley Okoroma (MFM FC)
Ebube Duru (Lobi Stars)
Ikouwem Utin (Enyimba FC)
Adeleye Olamilekan (FC IfeanyiUbah)
Austin Opara (MFM FC)
Isiaka Oladuntoye (Enyimba FC)
Chinedu Ajana (Katsina United)
Raphael Ayagwa (Plateau United)
Destiny Ashadi (Katsina United)
Kelechi Nwakali (MVV Maastricht, Netherlands)
Alhassan Ibrahim (FK Austrian Wien)
Chidiebere Nwakali (Aberdeen FC, Scotland)
Usman Mohammed (Norway)
Dayo Ojo (Sunshine Stars)
Emem Eduok (Kasimpasa FC, Turkey)
Sadiq Umar (NAC Breda, Netherlands)
Tosin Omoyele (Plateau United)
Kadiri Samadi (Lobi Stars)
Ibrahim Alhassan (Kano Pillars)

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/omoyele-ashadi-nwakali-20-others-for.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Aisha Abimbola Will Be Buried In Canada Tonight by 360gistpilot(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2018
Nollywood actress, Aisha Abimbola popularly called 'Omoge Campus' who passed away after a long battle with breast cancer will be laid to rest tonight in Canada.

According to an official statement by Saidi Balogun the President of 'The Golden Movie Ambassadors of Nigeria' (TGMAN), 'we wish to announce to the public that the remains of Amb.AISHA ABIMBOLA( omoge campus) TGMAN Vice President. Will be laid to rest today,Thursday the 17th may 2018. By 2:30 pm Canadian time which is 8:30pm Nigerian time'.

The statement also said, 'this is being handled in conjuction with the Canadian government and families of the deceased based in Canada and TGMAN. However, a candle light procession/ artiste night will be held in her honour on Thursday 24th, may 2018, while fidau prayers will be offered on Friday 25th, may 2018. ( T- shirts will be available for d artiste night/ candle light programmes) . information on the venues and modalities for collection of T- shirts will be communicated as soon as possible'.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/nollywood-actress-aisha-abimbola-who.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Sports / Barcelona Thrashed SA Club, Masandawa 1-3 In A Friendly by 360gistpilot(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2018
Barcelona thrashed South African club side, Masandawa 1-3 in a friendly on Wednesday.

The La Liga champions took the lead after Dembele and Luis Suarez scored in the first half.

Andres Gomez added the third with a fine finish in the 66th minutes.

Masandawa pulled a consolation, with Vilakazi scored in the 76th minutes.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/suarez-dembele-and-gomez-punish-sa-club.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele’s Son Graduates From Howard University by 360gistpilot(m): 12:24am On May 16, 2018
Yinka Ayefele’s son, Bola has graduated from the University of Howard.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/yinka-ayefele-celebrates-his-son-as-he.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Sports / Nigerian Defender Dies In A Fatal Car Crash by 360gistpilot(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2018
Nigerian defender Hussaini Isah died in an accident after Niger Tornadoes confirm the news.

The NPFL star Hussaini who just returned to the team after a match suspension due to yellow card accumulation lost his life during to a bike accident along Maitumbi Road, Minna.

"With sorrow heart, we painfully announced the sudden exit of our dedicated and humble defender Hussaini Isah, who lost his life this Monday evening,” the club wrote on their Twitter handle on Monday.

"The defender who just returned to the team after a match suspension due to yellow card accumulation was hit by a reckless motorcycle rider popularly called Okada along Maitumbi road, Minna, Niger State.”

The left-back was named a man of the match in Niger Tornadoes’ 1-1 Nigeria Professional Football League draw against Kwara United in a match day 21 encounter on Sunday at the Bako Kontagora Stadium, Minna.

Hussaini become the latest player that loses his life in a road accident this year following Kano Pillar defender Chinedu Udoji’s road crash in February.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/nigerian-defender-dies-in-fatal-car.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Sports / Jose Mourinho Part Ways With His Assistant Of 17 Years, Rui Faria by 360gistpilot(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2018
Jose Mourinho assistant, Rui Faria is to leave Manchester United at the end of the current season.

Rui has worked for the club as assistant manager for the past two years and has worked with Jose Mourinho for over 17 years.
Rui Faria said: “After a lot of consideration, and with a very heavy heart, I have decided the time is right for me to move on.

“I have had 17 years of incredible and unforgettable experiences. However, I have felt for some time that I would like to spend much more quality time with my family before pursuing any new challenge in my professional life.

“My heartfelt thanks go to the manager, Jose Mourinho, for the belief he had in me, all those years ago, when it all was just a student dream. I would like to thank him for the opportunity and confidence, for the knowledge and experience, but most importantly for his friendship .

“I would also like to thank Manchester United and all the clubs where I have had the privilege of working during this period.

I would like to say a big ‘thank you’ to all the staff and players who, in different ways, have made an important contribution to my growth as a person and as a professional.

“I wish you all the best for the future, knowing that you will always be my close friends.”

Jose Mourinho said: “17 years… in Leiria, Porto, London, Milan, Madrid, London again and Manchester. Training, playing, travelling, studying, laughing and also a few tears of happiness.

“17 years and the kid is now a man. The intelligent student is now a football expert, ready for a successful career as a manager.

“I will miss my friend and that is the hardest thing for me, but his happiness is more important and, of course, I respect his decision, especially because I know that we will always be together. Be happy, brother!”

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/breaking-jose-mourinho-part-ways-with.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Actress Chika Ike Debuts Dreadlocks Look by 360gistpilot(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2018

1 Like

Sports / Kante Beat Hazard To Winning Chelsea Player Of The Season by 360gistpilot(m): 2:39am On May 12, 2018
Chelsea Annual Awards event has taken place in west London tonight, at Olympia in Kensington a short journey north from Stamford Bridge.

The French scooped the award ahead of play maker, Eden Hazard. He has made 46 appearances so far this campaign.

‘I want to thank everyone who voted for me and I want to enjoy this night,’ said Kante, who accepted the award from Antonio Conte.

‘We have a very good team, a very good team spirit, I have really enjoyed my two seasons with Chelsea and I hope we can win and do the best things in the future.’

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/kante-beat-hazard-to-winning-chelsea.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Sports / Victor Moses Models Chelsea 2018/19 Home Kit Alongside Hazard And Azpilicueta by 360gistpilot(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2018
Chelsea have launched their home kits for the 2018/19 season. Super Eagles winger Victor debuts with other club super stars.
Cesar Azpilicueta and Eden Hazard were joined with Moses to model the new home kit, with their sponsor, Yokohama Tyres and Nike named printed on it.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/nigerian-star-victor-moses-models.html?m=1

cc; lalasticlala

Sports / Iceland Are The First County To Name Their Squad For World Cup by 360gistpilot(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2018
Iceland became the first nation to announce their squad. They will open their World Cup campaign against Argentina on June 16 before facing Nigeria and Croatia in their remaining Group D fixtures.

It has been reported that Iceland have included Gylfi Sigurdsson in their final 23-man squad for the World Cup, despite the Everton playmaker being injured.
Sigurdsson has been out of action for two months with a knee injury.

See Iceland 23 man squad for World Cup:
Hannes Halldorsson (Randers), Runar Runarsson (Nordsjaelland), Frederik Schram (Roskilde); Kari Arnason (Aberdeen), Holmar Eyjolfsson (Levski Sofia), Rurik Gislason (Sandhausen), Sverrir Ingason (Rostov), Hordur Magnusson (Bristol City), Birkir Saevarsson (Valur), Ragnar Sigurdsson (Rostov), Ari Skulason (Lokeren); Birkir Bjarnason (Aston Villa), Samuel Fridjonsson (Valerenga), Johann Gudmundsson (Burnley), Aron Gunnarsson (Cardiff City), Emil Hallfredsson (Udinese), Gylfi Sigurdsson (Everton), Olafur Skulason (Karabukspor), Arnor Traustason (Malmo); Jon Bodvarsson (Reading), Alfred Finnbogason (Augsburg), Albert Gudmundsson (PSV), Bjorn Sigurdarson (Rostov).

Reserve list: Andri Bjarnason (Helsingborgs), Elmar Bjarnason (Elazigspor), Kjartan Finnbogason (Horbens), Jon Fjoluson (Norrkoping), Hjortur Hermannsson (Brondby), Ingvar Jonsson (Sandefjord), Vidar Kjartansson (Maccabi Tel Aviv), Ogmundur Kristinsson (Excelsior), Elias Omarsson (Gothenburg), Kolbeinn Sigthorsson (Nantes), Runar Sigurjonsson (St Gallen, on loan from Grasshoppers), Arnor Smarason (Hammarby).

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/iceland-are-first-county-to-name-their.html?m=1

cc ; lalasticlala

Politics / Photos Of Buhari Meeting With Saraki And Dogara by 360gistpilot(m): 8:46am On May 08, 2018
Yesterday, President Muhammadu Buhari met with the Senate President Bukola Saraki and Speaker of the House of Representatives, Dogara at the State House.

It was learnt that Buhari who returned from Daura, Katsina state, briefed them on his recent trip to the US to meet with President Trump.

Also, the 2018 Budget was discussed.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/photos-of-buhari-meeting-with-saraki.html?m=1

Cc; lalasticlala

Celebrities / #bbnaija Finalist, Cee-c Pictured With Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma by 360gistpilot(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2018
Ex BBNaija housemate, Ceec shared this photo with Davido's girlfriend, Chioma on her Instagram page. She captioned it; "Ceec and Assurance"

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/bbnaija-finalist-cee-c-pictured-with.html?m=1

Cc; lalasticlala

Celebrities / Photo: Fashion Designer Yomi Casual And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by 360gistpilot(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2018
Fashion designer Yomi Casual and wife dedicate their daughter in Church
Omoniyi Makun aka Yomi Casual and his wife, Grace today dedicated their daughter , Kayleh, in Church.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/photo-fashion-designer-yomi-casual-and_6.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Celebrities / Re: Maleek Berry Narrates How He Almost Lost A Friend Last Night At The Headies by 360gistpilot(m): 9:18pm On May 06, 2018
See another

Celebrities / Maleek Berry Narrates How He Almost Lost A Friend Last Night At The Headies by 360gistpilot(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2018
Maleek Berry narrates how he almost lost a friend last night at the Headies
Singer and music producer, Maleek Berry has taken to his Twitter page to narrate how he almost lost his friend last night at the Headies. He thanked singers, Omawumi and Waje for helping and called out Eko hotel for having an ambulance with no driver.
According to him, his friend suffered convulsion and hit his head hard on the floor causing him to lose a lot of blood. Thankfully, he is doing better now. Read his tweets below ...
See his tweet

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/maleek-berry-narrates-how-he-almost.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Sports / Re: #merciarsene: Wenger Presented Golden Premier League Trophy by 360gistpilot(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2018
See another....

Sports / #merciarsene: Wenger Presented Golden Premier League Trophy by 360gistpilot(m): 7:21pm On May 06, 2018
Arsene Wenger was presented with a golden trophy following his final home game as Arsenal manager on Sunday against Burnley.

Arsenal thrashed Burnley 5-0 at Emirates Stadium.

Wenger will be remembered for his invincibles winning team in the 2003-2004 season.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/merciarsene-wenger-presented-golden.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Sports / Ex Manchester United Boss, Alex Ferguson Undergoes Brain Surgery by 360gistpilot(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2018
Manchester United greatest manager, Alex Ferguson underwent surgery today.
The club confirmed that Sir Alex Ferguson has undergone surgery today for a brain hemorrhage.

However, it was reported that the surgery was successful, but the Scottish needed to rest to aid the recovery.

The family of Ferguson has urged the media to respect their privacy on the report.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/ex-manchester-united-boss-alex-ferguson.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala
Sports / Photos: Ceec And Her Dad Meet FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler In Abuja by 360gistpilot(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2018
Big Brother Naija 'Double Wahala' runner up, Ceec is currently in Abuja and today she had a meeting with Tunde Fowler , the chairman of Federal Inland Revenue Service in Abuja along with her dad.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/photos-ceec-and-her-dad-meet-firs-boss.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Music/Radio / #headies2018: Organisers Withdraw Singer Nonso Amadi’s Nominations by 360gistpilot(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2018
Smooth Promotions, the organiser’s of the Headies Award have made an update to the nominees list. In a statement released today, some nominations were withdrawn and changes were made in some categories.
The statement reads :”The Headies secretariat officially write to correct the following nominations which were given in error and are corrected as follows ”Virtuous Woman’‘ by Flavour was produced by Cobhams not Mastakraft and Selebobo produced ”Rara”, not Tekno.
”Tonight” by Nonso Amadi was removed from ‘Best RnB Single’ and ‘Best Vocal Performance (Male)’ categories because it was released before the period under review. Mastakraft‘s nomination for Best Producer is ”Yawa” and ”Augment”, while Cobhams is nominated for ”Butterflies” and ”Virtuous Woman”.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/headies2018-organisers-withdraw-singer.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

5 Likes

Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Wins Leicester Young Player Of The Season Award by 360gistpilot(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2018
Nigeria midfielder Wilfred Ndidi , was the recipient of the Leicester’s Young Player of the Season award, decided online by City supporters over previous weeks.

Following a host of industrious displays at the heart of City’s midfield, Ndidi, 21, currently tops both the Club’s and the Premier League’s overall tackling charts, making a brilliant 138 interventions to date.

The Lagos-born middleman signed for Leicester City from Belgian outfit KRC Genk in January 2017 and has since established himself as a crucial member of the Foxes squad.

See full list of the award winners....

Player of the Season, sponsored by Unique Window Systems – Harry Maguire

Players’ Player of the Season, sponsored by Lanes Jewellers – Harry Maguire

Young Player of the Season, sponsored by Pro Action ID – Wilfred Ndidi

Goal of the Season, sponsored by The Energy Check – Jamie Vardy (West Brom)

Performance of the Season, sponsored by Arrow Precision – Southampton (A)

Development Squad Player of the Season, sponsored by OMM – Hamza Choudhury

Academy Player of the Season, sponsored by KSS Group – Conor Tee

Read more at http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/super-eagles-midfielder-wilfred-ndidi.html?m=1

2 Likes

Celebrities / Governor Amosun Shakes The Hands Of Donald Trump by 360gistpilot(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2018
The governor of Ogun state Ibikunle Amosun was among the other dignitaries who accompanied President Buhari to USA.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/governor-amosun-shakes-hands-of-donald.html?m=1

Cc; lalasticlala

Celebrities / You Deserve Some 'accolades' - Aisha Buhari Shares His Photo With Trump by 360gistpilot(m): 8:09am On May 01, 2018
Following President Buhari's meeting with Donald Trump at the White House yesterday, his wife shared photos from the meeting and captioned it using Charles Okocha's viral word 'Accolades'.

Aisha Buhari who the President once said 'belongs to the other room' wrote, 'Dear President, You deserve some #accolades'.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/dear-president-you-deserve-some.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Sports / Mkhitaryan Returns To Arsenal Training, Set To Face His Former Club, Man United by 360gistpilot(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Henrikh Mkhitaryan has returned to the training for Arsenal after missing two weeks due to injury. Recall that the former Manchester United player was subbed in the win against AC Milan in the Europa League quarter final.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan is in contention for the Gunners away trip to the Old Trafford to face Manchester United.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/04/henrikh-mkhitaryan-returns-to-arsenal.html?m=1

Cc; lalasticlala

Celebrities / Re: Read Old Chat Of Nina And Collins Professing Love For Each Other On Facebook by 360gistpilot(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2018

Celebrities / Read Old Chat Of Nina And Collins Professing Love For Each Other On Facebook by 360gistpilot(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Before Nina went to Big Brother Naija and began a relationship with fellow housemate Miracle, she had a very close relationship with her former boyfriend Collins and they flaunted their love on social media.

In a post shared by Nina in October 2016, she explained why she loved Collins and said their love is forever.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/04/we-are-ride-or-die-old-chat-of-nina-and.html?m=1

Cc; lalasticlala

Sports / Diego Maradona Sacked At Fujairah SC After Failing To Secure Automatic Promotion by 360gistpilot(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Diego Maradona has left his position as coach of Al Fujairah after they missed out on automatic promotion from the United Arab Emirates' second division.

The 57-year-old former Argentina international and World Cup winner had been in charge since May 2017. A 1-1 draw with Khorfakkan on Friday meant they could not finish higher than third in the table.

It was Maradona's second managerial spell in the UAE, after spending a year in charge of Al-Wasl. He also managed the Argentina national team from 2008 to 2010.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/04/diego-maradona-sacked-at-uaes-fujairah.html?m=1

Cc; lalasticlala

Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Honoured As Niger Delta Humanitarian Peace Ambassador by 360gistpilot(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.