Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) (57466 Views)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
softwerk:
Surprisingly the church allowed her to receive Semen from her husband that got her pregnant in the first place but NOT his blood to save her life?! shocked

I'm not understanding this Ohh
You can never understand cos its all about her faith not yours.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

what?

you're seeing these things as an outsider

believe me, they do most of the things you're saying they don't do
have you been there before??
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Crownadex(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
ministeriallist:

I have them as friends. I do argue with them on some things, but I think they still remain the best in Christianity. Even my Pastor Friend told me today "if everyone on earth is a JW, the whole world will be a peaceful place".
yes he just told u the true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by MizAijay(f): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
She killed herself. She was educated and should have known when to separate doctrines and reality. Sadly, people won't still learn from this.
Wisdom is the principal thing. Get wisdom folks, please.
RIP to her.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by deborsky(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
That sister that died, has strong faith in the above scriptures. Hence she refused blood transfusion. Her faith also include the resurrection hope, 9 different resurrection are written in d bible, she also believed in a new world that will soon be established on earth. Her death is painful, but let's respect her strong faith, because she willingly rejected the blood transfusion. She will only b MISSED, we didn't LOSE her. SEE HER SOON IN A WORLD THAT IS NEW.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Anusiemgood:
May God seize ur breath for saying rubbish..fool
and if he doesn't?
eedeeot
your Jesus doesn't exist, deal with it

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by hahn(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nathan2016:
You still never get that guy. Nobody is saying is not in JW doctrine....The point is nobody forced her to believe in it. Believe is an individual choice. Not collective choice. When it is collective, it is now a cult not religion.

How did she hear the doctrine? It is not by marketing campaigns carried out by JW members?
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
AyamConfidence:
have you been there before??

get experiences from those that left their faith and see things from up close not the tie wearing, suitcase wielding, smile giving things you see externally
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

get experiences from those that left their faith and see things from up close not the tie wearing, suitcase wielding, smile giving things you see externally
well I can tell you with authority that you're WRONG
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by kode12: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
hahn:

Lol. I haven't even read it and you already have an excuse

analice07 and mynd44 will be in a better position to interpret this passage of wisdumb cheesy
It is notan excuse it is the probable wrong conclusion you will jump onto and I want to help you before you hurt yourself with it.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by AndyCole16(m): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
hahn:

You obviously know nothing of JW. They are ready to ban her for the church if she had done that. It is a strict rule in JW. Many people have died from such stupidity
It is you that that is ignorant about Jehovahs witness. As a jehovah witness myself, I can tell you we stand by our firm conviction in anything we believe. The bible warns all true christian to desist from blood. We are convincr of this as an individual and group. We are not just a profess christian but a practising christian.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
AyamConfidence:
well I can tell you with authority that you're WRONG

Hehehehehehehehe

you're not talking to a novice

just visit the topics here

https://www.nairaland.com/christianfreedo/topics
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by mYphhiRes: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mynd44:
This is silly. Her church did not stop her from receiving blood, she herself did not allow it becuse of her faith. Her church did not force her to believe in those things, she did it because she felt it was right.

When will we learn to respect the faith of others and not try to pull them down? I guess bigotry is in a lot of us.

GOD BLESS YOU!

Additionally, Jehovah's witnesses don't accept blood not because of "a church tradition" but because the BIBLE explicitly States in Acts 15: 29 that all true Christians must abstain from blood as God prohibits the eating of blood. Same reason why we don't eat strangled animals.

If the doctor asks u to stop eating/drinking alcohol, would you go and get transfixed with alcohol?

P.S: Non-witness medical professionals have attested to the fact that Jehovah's witness who use alternative treatments generally fare better than other people who take blood.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/766821

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/jehovahs-witnesses-why-no-blood-transfusions/

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by AndyCole16(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Mynd44 sounds like he's ignorant of JW's antics
It is you that that is ignorant about Jehovahs witness. As a jehovah witness myself, I can tell you we stand by our firm conviction in anything we believe. The bible warns all true christian to desist from blood. We are convincr of this as an individual and group. We are not just a profess christian but a practising christian.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
AndyCole16:

how does your rant counter his message?
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by hahn(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
AndyCole16:

We are saying the same thing

Maybe you should read the post again undecided
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by hahn(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
kode12:

It is notan excuse it is the probable wrong conclusion you will jump onto and I want to help you before you hurt yourself with it.

Lol
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
It's unnecessary. It's their doctrine from beginning so the patient was aware.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by hahn(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

how does your rant counter his message?

He is even supporting it grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mynd44:
This is silly. Her church did not stop her from receiving blood, she herself did not allow it becuse of her faith. Her church did not force her to believe in those things, she did it because she felt it was right.

When will we learn to respect the faith of others and not try to pull them down? I guess bigotry is in a lot of us.

are you a jw bro?
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by tourphland(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Clear case of stupidity....I don't pity d date....this is suicide
But someone should seriously tell us d implications if she does take d blood coz this is annoying to me
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
hahn:

You obviously know nothing of JW. They are ready to ban her for the church if she had done that. It is a strict rule in JW. Many people have died from such stupidity
Lolz. Its mostly the members that will fall for this threat. If one of the church officials or leaders is in a situation like this, she will accept the blood or her hubby would give the go ahead!
Suspension my foot. I prefer to be suspended than be late. In fact, is that the only church I can attend? Ppl should be using their senses o. This one was a suicide.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehehehehehehe

you're not talking to a novice

just visit the topics here

https://www.nairaland.com/christianfreedo/topics
most of what that guy posts are lies...unfounded lies....have you ever being a witness If not you have no right to make baseless accusations
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by tourphland(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
mYphhiRes:

GOD BLESS YOU!

Additionally, Jehovah's witnesses don't accept blood not because of "a church tradition" but because the BIBLE explicitly States in Acts 15: 29 that all true Christians must abstain from blood as God prohibits the eating of blood. Same reason why we don't eat strangled animals.

If the doctor asks u to stop eating/drinking alcohol, would you go and get transfixed with alcohol?

P.S: Non-witness medical professionals have attested to the fact that Jehovah's witness who use alternative treatments generally fare better than other people who take blood.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/766821

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/jehovahs-witnesses-why-no-blood-transfusions/
For every rule there's always an exception
Alcohol u used here we know its effect as drunkiness which can lead to other sins being committed or it may destroy d liver or sth
But blood as used here is to preserve ur life not to do anything morally wrong commit any evil deed

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
AndyCole16:

Oga cross your heart and tell us the truth. If you were in that position, will you accept the transfusion and live? Or if it were ur wife, would u let her die? Tell us the truth.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by AndyCole16(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Loisemm:

Oga cross your heart and tell us the truth. If you were in that position, will you accept the transfusion and live? Or if it were ur wife, would u let her die? Tell us the truth.
This is where christendom got it all wrong. They choose to go the easiest route. They look for ways to avoid God's law if its not 'favorable'. Read about christians in the first century, most died as a matyr. Its a real responsibility being a christian
Now to your question: I WILL DO IT. It will be painful but its NEVER the end because WE will see again in the new world.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by horlanif(m): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mitchewww,dis s nothing dan suicide [i][/i]
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
are you a jw bro?
No
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mynd44:

No
ok
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
AndyCole16:

This is where christendom got it all wrong. They choose to go the easiest route. They look for ways to avoid God's law if its not 'favorable'. Read about christians in the first century, most died as a matyr. Its a real responsibility being a christian
Now to your question: I WILL DO IT. It will be painful but its NEVER the end because WE will see again in the new world.
Its only when people get to the bridge, we will really know if they will cross it or not. I pray you never get into the dangerous position of choosing life or death.
I implore you to be wise. The bible says be wise as serpents and gentle as a dove. There is nothing wrong in accepting your spouse's blood (or other donated blood) if needed during child birth or other delicate surgical procedures. In fact, most hospitals require the husband to donate blood prior to his wife's delivery in case it will be needed. I wonder if this wasn't done for her.

I dont know where the Bible condemns it. Pls show me. Or is it a diff bible we are talking about? I heard JWs have a diff bible. Dont tell me that's true.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Ademoore07(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Foolishness of the highest order. They don't marry any of their spouses from another churches except theirs. And that's why I also hate a church called "The Apostolic Faith Church". They don't use drug. When they are sick, they only pray.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by ugo262(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
this is such a stupid thing...how can such a cute life be lost to a tradition that has no definition? what is the essence of religion if not to live and coexist? what use is life if we dont live it for the right positively? to spread the gospel or whatever we believe even teach others we need life; we cant do this while dead! someone should take them to court...something needs to be done to switch the mindset of such people and churches...i am beyond sad i swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order / Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.