Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) (57470 Views)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by ugo262(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ademoore07:
Foolishness of the highest order. They don't marry any of their spouses from another churches except theirs. And that's why I also hate a church called "The Apostolic Faith Church". They don't use drug. When they are sick, they only pray.

such stupidity and misunderstanding of the gospel...my granny is a Jehovah's witness; they dont even listen when you try to elucidate them on things they probably dont avail themselves to ..
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by ghazab74(m): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
she prefer to kill herself than to commit suicide.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by analice107: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
hahn:

Lol. I haven't even read it and you already have an excuse

analice107 and mynd44 will be in a better position to interpret this passage of wisdumb cheesy
Pls ask him to post where Jesus commanded his followers not to take blood.

Again, ask him if the Jews don't transfuse blood.

The lady killed herself that's my stand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by analice107: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Analice107 should learn to read properly

I think its high time she accepts the "demon" in me aka FSM, after all of what use is the angel in you if you can't read and understand simple one line sentence?
Why are you talking about me in the third person? Am here, address me directly.

What did i not understand? Your comment that Jesus committed assisted suicide is what i don't understand?

You really place yourself so high.

You are still post the verse where Jesus commanded us his followers not to transfuse blood.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by mYphhiRes: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
tourphland:

For every rule there's always an exception
Alcohol u used here we know its effect as drunkiness which can lead to other sins being committed or it may destroy d liver or sth
But blood as used here is to preserve ur life not to do anything morally wrong commit any evil deed

In other words, God was wrong to have put the instruction in his word the Bible?
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
Victim of religious brainwash! undecided undecided undecided
It's high time we started arresting these "men of God"

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by alfsalami: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mumu graduate ! Anyway its all over . RIP

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
kode12:

Ask for clarification and stop saying stupid things. There's sound scientific and biblical reasons for not accepting blood. Doctors world wide have acknowledged the fact that though certain medical procedures are risky with the accompanying probability of blood loss,those who go ahead go do them without blood recover faster and with lesser complications. Refusal of blood transfusion is a BIBLICAL teaching and not a "Jehovah's Witness" tradition, and any ardent student of the bible will easily see it. That said,the lady died because she has faith that God Jehovah who gave her the life in the first instance has the power of restoring her back to a better world soon to come. She has made her choice and she will be duly rewarded for it.

Refusal of blood transfusion is not a biblical teaching it is watchtower teaching
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by ugo262(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
with all due respect to the JW members, some of their doctrines are stupid! i say this with all form of conviction and respect...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by analice107: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
hahn:

Yeah. And it was influenced by "belief". SOmeone probably came knocking on her door one day to introduce her to the "word". Also do not forget that they risk excommunication from the church and family members(those who are JW) if she had survived as a result of going through with the blood transfusion
So, She placed the opinions of man above Christ's whom she claims to follow. Whose fault is that? Christ's or hers? If she held her beliefs above what Christ stood for, it's her fault.

For you to come out babbling about Jesus did this, Jesus didn't do that is senseless.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

lol, I think that would be against the ethics of the profession

can doctors in the house tell us more?
as a doctor in the house yes, it is against the ethics of our profession to force anything on anyone. There have been cases of JWs sueing doctors to court for saving their lives with a blood transfusion. It was her choice and she lived, sorry died with the consequences, there are alternatives to blood transfusion but none that is available in the country. It is also a doctor's right not to treat a patient and some doctors don't treat jehovah witnesses.
As a nairalander i will say this we are talking about a religious sect who have a bible that is different from our, where capital letter G in God is replaced with small letter g, to mention a few. If u read john 1;1 in king james and john 1:1 in thier own bible one's head can scatter.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
IGNORANCE.HATRED.MEDIOCRITY. MISINFORMATION.BIGOTRY.....
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
princetom1:

Blame it on the Nigeria system. I lost a sister 6 months ago while giving birth. Despite all the blood transfusion she didn't make it through, doctors couldn't just find ways to stop the bleeding (are they that quack) . God bless ur wisdom

Have you heard of disseminated intravascular coagulopathy? The doctors were not quacks.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:

as a doctor in the house yes, it is against the ethics of our profession to force anything on anyone. There have been cases of JWs sueing doctors to court for saving their lives with a blood transfusion. It was her choice and she lived, sorry died with the consequences, there are alternatives to blood transfusion but none that is available in the country. It is also a doctor's right not to treat a patient and some doctors don't treat jehovah witnesses.
As a nairalander i will say this we are talking about a religious sect who have a bible that is different from our, where capital letter G in God is replaced with small letter g, to mention a few. If u read john 1;1 in king james and john 1:1 in thier own bible one's head can scatter.
LIES SECTION
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by crown08(m): 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sorry to say! But she died a foolish death.....

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mynd44:
This is silly. Her church did not stop her from receiving blood, she herself did not allow it becuse of her faith. Her church did not force her to believe in those things, she did it because she felt it was right.

When will we learn to respect the faith of others and not try to pull them down? I guess bigotry is in a lot of us.

wee you keep kwayet dia! What do you know angry

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
AndyCole16:

It is you that that is ignorant about Jehovahs witness. As a jehovah witness myself, I can tell you we stand by our firm conviction in anything we believe. The bible warns all true christian to desist from blood. We are convincr of this as an individual and group. We are not just a profess christian but a practising christian.

The bible warns christians not to eat the blood of animals they kill. The Bible never said desist from blood transfusion.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
themall:
LIES SECTION

How is it a lie?
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
So they really do have their own bible...
I undastand better now where some of these doctrines come from. It is well.
I have a JW friend. Nice lady. I also like your Awake mags and your witnessing. Of course, I read it for entertainment and information because I dont subscribe to some of the doctrines there.
It is well with you all.
I say it again that the leadership and their children will collect blood to live and they will make heaven. U guys should read about Jim Jones and Jonestown. It will give wisdom and discernment.
*Signs out
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by onihaxy: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rip eoudia. I remembered your smiles when we were still together at ilupeju branch of our bank before your transfer. Such a nice girl
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Fabulouski(m): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rubbish Doctrine. They'll soon change
Naso Deeper bin nor de gri buy TV put for house but now almost all their branches and houses get TV and satellites.
Christians should flee from church doctrines.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Maxvasia(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
softwerk:
Surprisingly the church allowed her to receive Semen from her husband that got her pregnant in the first place but NOT his blood to save her life?! shocked

I'm not understanding this Ohh
You will live long
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by pressplay411(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
I'm not even sorry she's dead cos she chose to die.
When a human created religion has more value than your own life and existence, I just can't.

I don't know if her child survived but if it did, then she's the worst mother ever.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nonsense. Human beings just like making life unnecessarily difficult. What exactly has religion done to develop Nigeria? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by grandstar(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
hahn:

You obviously know nothing of JW. They are ready to ban her for the church if she had done that. It is a strict rule in JW. Many people have died from such stupidity

I am a Witness. She won't be disfellowshipped. Worst is a private reprove. Its a test of her faith.

Many want to go to heaven, nobody wanna die.

She's proven that maxim wrong.

She awaits a resurrection on the new earth in which righteousness is to dwell (2 Peter 3:13)

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by donjahsy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
softwerk:
Surprisingly the church allowed her to receive Semen from her husband that got her pregnant in the first place but NOT his blood to save her life?! shocked

I'm not understanding this Ohh
you will not understand until the day u wud make urself available to understand.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by donjahsy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
hahn:

You obviously know nothing of JW. They are ready to ban her for the church if she had done that. It is a strict rule in JW. Many people have died from such stupidity
am trying to compare with Bobrisky right now.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by donjahsy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
hahn:

am trying to compare you with Bobrisky right now.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by 99foxxy(f): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
I tag unwanted guests in our house as JW cus dad would always say, shut them out.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by olmde(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Religion will kill us in Nigeria.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
I detest religeous extremism!
A typical consequence.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by nathan5050(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
analice107:

Satan, the accuser in you just said that.

Shouldn't you post where Jesus commanded his followers not to take blood? You son of satan.
did you know?? Both in the old and new testament, there are scrptures that goes against the outright consumption of blood either by transfusion or any other means... See these scriptures; Gen 9:4, Leviticus 7:26, 17:11 , and Acts 15:29. Be informed and speak wisely. It is quite unfortunate that her life had to end that way, but also note what Jesus said here in Luke 9:24 "whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life FOR MY SAKE is the one who will save it." Note; she believes that her life isn't worth the disobeying of Jah's righteous standards, and she also believes that she will be resurrected in Jah's new world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.