Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack (986 Views)

Web4africa Is A Scam And A Big Disappointment / See The Nonsense I Got From Web4africa / Which Is Preferable; Whogohost Or Web4africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2017
I don't know but i have three domains with web4africa. they have good service but recently their hosting services has been quack. built a new site and it was down my customers complaining i had to call them before they did something before my site started working again.

their reply to support tickets takes 3days to 2 weeks.

what is wrong with web4africa?
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
anyone experiencing this from web4africa?
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by AfterEarth(f): 2:46am On Feb 05, 2017
Try Out [LekkiHost] www.LekkiHost.com
I love them!
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2017
Naija host don tire me honestly.
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by Afam4eva(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2017
I've been reading some bad reviews about web4africa in recent times. The quality of their service seems to be going down the drain recently. It's the same with a lot of Nigerian hosts anyways. But you can still find some that are not all bad. Since the hike in dollars, i've been hosting some of my sites with whogohost.com and as much as they also have their own problems, they're just ok, atleast for a Nigerian host.

1 Like

Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
the money they would have made will be more than what they make now if they had enabled 24/7 customer support and assistance.
very old in the business yet cant offer good service.
how naira4dollar.com is still with them is what i do not know.
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by web4africa: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
@OP, sorry for any and every inconvenience. Kindly reply with the last 7 digits of your phone number so we can check your account and take a look at the particular issue.
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
web4africa:
@OP, sorry for any and every inconvenience. Kindly reply with the last 7 digits of your phone number so we can check your account and take a look at the particular issue.

lol. sorry you just lost a domain with me.
i have three domains hosted with you guys.

for three days my clients has been complaining bitterly all the adverts i did was wasted because of you guys. i am deeply pained.
last digit is 2616. sorry i have bought a hosting plan from hostgator.
help me with the migrating assistance once they request for it.
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Web4Africa almost killed my blogging career last month. My site was pulling over fifteen thousand visits per day when suddenly it went down for two good days for a reason web4africa is yet to tell me up till today. I literally ran mad. I have since moved my site to a US hosting company, and have not got the time to write about my experience with those idiots, but I promised them a very meritorious review that will rank well on Google.
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
web4africa:

So you guys are even on Nairaland?

Even as I'm writing this, the jetpack report that just entered my inbox confirms that my remaining property with these jokers has been down for five hours now.
And you still manage to put a facade of seriousness? Shame on you guys!
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by nichekonsult: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
They have messed me up also

they have 12 hours to rectify, if they don't

They will face such music as they have never seen before

https://www.nairaland.com/3612676/web4africa-renew-domain-else
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by promisehod: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Africa things are always like that, always use a foreign host, might be expensive to you but reliable
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
how they thrive i don't know. the other time i had to call and call their south Africa line before someone attended to me.
i have lost business from 7 clients just on thursday and friday because when they visited my site was down.

Web4africa is messing people up and if they do not want to give a good service i think a line needs to be placed on them.
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by nichekonsult: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
redacted till 9am tomorrow
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by successincentiv(m): 12:15am On Feb 06, 2017
I hate using Nigerian or African web hosts. So many people are always complaining when they use them.
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by LekkiHost: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2017
AfterEarth:
Try Out [LekkiHost] www.LekkiHost.com
I love them!
cheesy cheesy cool

Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by lanced: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
I am highly embarrassed and regret I use Web4Africa. The Support service takes days to respond to enquiry. How are we like this in Africa? Can't we get anything right? I have more than 5 urgent message with your helpdesk with no response and your live chat is not even working.
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by lanced: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
I paid for a domain name and till date, that domain name is still not active since yesterday night. In more serious places, your account is activated immediately with staff very eager to help migrate your site. What is wrong people?
Re: WEB4AFRICA Hosting Service A Quack by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:18am On Mar 03, 2017
honestly, they need big improvement.
and i know they are seeing this and i hope they improve.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Whatsapp Broadcast List / Help Me Qith Mgid Account / Facebook Group For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.