Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex (3830 Views)

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by emeijeh(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
OlympianZeus:

Bros are you a virgin?
See this kid....
Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by OlympianZeus(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
jchioma:
Well, as deterrent, whenever she says Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Christ, my God, my God, just reply: satan, satan, satan O' lucifer!

She will stop it.

Lwkmd cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by OlympianZeus(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
lady2lady:
She's ya GF right?
Then you have the right to talk out things wid her.

Just ask her why she always shout,whenever you guys have sex.

Ask her that in a funny way ..

Just do it like this :

Ehe babe, why you come dey shout jesus etc each time we have sex ., nawa oh .. What if neighbors here am ni? Abeq no shout oh ..

Heheheh

Seems I'd try this.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by OlympianZeus(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
emeijeh:

See this kid....

Bros no vex na plain question ooo
Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by emeijeh(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
OlympianZeus:

Bros no vex na plain question ooo
Ok, I'm married

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by Divay22(f): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lol.... grin grin grin grin
Then you can be shouting Coming now

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by OlympianZeus(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
emeijeh:

Ok, I'm married

That's cool. Okay then let me rephrase. Before you got married were you consecrated?
Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by emeijeh(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
OlympianZeus:

That's cool. Okay then let me rephrase. Before you got married were you consecrated?
Yea, fully.... My parents are strict end time believers
Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by ChiChilolo(f): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
jchioma:
Well, as deterrent, whenever she says Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Christ, my God, my God, just reply: satan, satan, satan O' lucifer!

She will stop it.

cheesy chai Nne you no go kill me with laff abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
stop having sex with her and genuinely repent.
Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by EQUALROGHT: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
OlympianZeus:
I've been dating my gf for the past 3 years. I don't know how to tell her I ain't cool with it so that she doesn't feel offended.
Anytime, we have sex, she calls and says different things like grunts ooohh, aaaaaaargh, yeeeeehhhh, for those I'm not bothered cos it even seems to energize me the more. But The one that really bothered me was when she said Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Christ, my God, my God.
My morale just fall like sawdust. Even though I continued and we finished our escapade. I'm not feeling good about her calling God's name to the thing we're doing. Make God no punish me.
I know you will say it's bad - eyin Judges
Abeg peepz how do I tell her to stop?
THATS TRUE ,YOU AR ON POINT . JUST JOKINGLY TELL HER THAT YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY SHE SCREAMS DURING INTERCOURSE AND SHE WILL ASK,WHAT EXACTLY DO MEAN AND DONT HESISTATE CATCH THE BULL BY THE HORN AND IF NEXTTIME SHE REPEAT IT TRY PULL YOUR SELF OUT OF HER AND REMIND HER SHE WILL BEG YOU

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by superemmy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
jchioma:

She will stop it.

Bae you funny die
Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by CaseyBlee(f): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Trash,the fact that u need comments or whatsoever does not give u the right to post rubbish and perverted stuffs..So stupid and childish.
Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by adegeye38(m): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
OlympianZeus:
I've been dating my gf for the past 3 years. I don't know how to tell her I ain't cool with it so that she doesn't feel offended.

Anytime, we have sex, she calls and says different things like grunts ooohh, aaaaaaargh, yeeeeehhhh, for those I'm not bothered cos it even seems to energize me the more. But The one that really bothered me was when she said Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Christ, my God, my God.

My morale just fall like sawdust. Even though I continued and we finished our escapade. I'm not feeling good about her calling God's name to the thing we're doing. Make God no punish me.

I know you will say it's bad - eyin Judges

Abeg peepz how do I tell her to stop?
Simply give your life to Jesus my brother and experience the loads of good things u are currently missing

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Husband Materials Your Man, Fiancee Must Have 100% (photos) / My Heart Is Heavy With Pains / I'm Dumping Her Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.