Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? (12331 Views)

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Obsessed Woman Breaks Into Man’s Home To Bath Unclad After Just One Date. / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2017
vicfuntop:

I am fine. I thank God. How was your weekend
hi
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Bunchersstab(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2017
khiaa:

He's not into me anymore, I think that he's into someone else now.
Like seriously?

Alezy ,why do you have to treat my woman Khiaa this way?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hi

Hey. Were you banned
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2017
vicfuntop:

Hey. Were you banned
hello happy sunday, no I was not, i miss chatting with you..
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hello happy sunday, no I was not, i miss chatting with you..

Ok. Thanks. But we haven't had a real chat
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
vicfuntop:

Ok. Thanks. But we haven't had a real chat
yes it's true that we have not had real chat but the fake ones I've had with you are sweet..
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
yes it's true that we have not had real chat but the fake ones I've had with you are sweet..

grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Alezy(m): 12:12am On Jun 19, 2017
khiaa:

He's not into me anymore, I think that he's into someone else now.
says who?

that u say not me. oh I see why u read my msgs without replying
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Alezy(m): 12:14am On Jun 19, 2017
Bunchersstab:
Like seriously?

Alezy ,why do you have to treat my woman Khiaa this way?
I treated her bad? okay I guess she needs to tell u where that statement came from.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 5:47am On Jun 19, 2017
Alezy:
says who?

I haven't received any messages from you.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by KingRex1(m): 7:06am On Jun 19, 2017
Naughtynaughty missnawty tongue wink
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by missnawty(f): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2017
KingRex1:
Naughtynaughty missnawty tongue wink
Nikita1 wink
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2017
drunkpunk:
Has to be my fav writer hinky
Hmmmnnn.... kiss
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by drunkpunk(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
hinky:

Hmmmnnn.... kiss
Hoping the Ginie would grant my request someday...
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by KunleSteel: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Annnikky
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by annnikky(f): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
KunleSteel:
Annnikky
shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
drunkpunk:
Hoping the Ginie would grant my request someday...
It is impossible but anything can happen tho
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Bunchersstab(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Alezy:
I treated her bad? okay I guess she needs to tell u where that statement came from.
Khiaa , you've heard Alezy...

What do you have to say?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by bejeria101(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Alezy:
says who?
Bro calm down. Take cold water,no rush am o lol
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by bejeria101(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Alezy:
says who?
Bro calm down. Take cold water,no rush am o lol
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by darkandclear26: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
THE LAST TRAPQUEEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bunchersstab:
Khiaa , you've heard Alezy...

What do you have to say?

I never said he treated me bad, I said that I believe that he wasn't into me anymore.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by drunkpunk(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
hinky:

It is impossible but anything can happen tho
Wow. It is impossible! I guess the anything happening is the impossibility
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Bunchersstab(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
khiaa:

I never said he treated me bad, I said that I believe that he wasn't into me anymore.
Okay..

Now I gat you babe
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by luminouz(m): 12:06am On Jun 20, 2017
khiaa:

*sighs* a new love season loading.....
Bunchersstab was d first to know her.....
Picked his nose too much n lost her...
In comes Alezy d Dark Knight who swept her off her feet...
Oh! So romantic! So ecstatic was she DAT she forgot her 1st love....

Here comes d INTERLUDE.....

Bunchersstab came out like a bat outta HELL...
Sweating from all orifices,professing undying love..
Even created a valentine thread like a lost albatross..
But she smacked him in d face with these words..
'U were never there...I belong to alezy now'
Oh! What pain Bunchersstab (don't know wat d fvck hez been stabbing all this while though) felt at those words..
Love is cruel,he says,but I searched for u my love,he croons....
But she says bitingly ' ur still my loyal friend'
Unperturbed as she consigned him to d gray twilight of d kingdom of FRIENDzone...
All d while Alezy grinned like a Cheshire Cat....

2ND INTERLUDE...

Suddenly d wind of change blew(prolly caused by Buhari London trip)
Alezy started acting up..or so she says..
Unreplied messages,calls, video chats n d likes....
What could be wrong, she mused...could Alezy be with Buthelezi d maid from Bulawayo...
Several days.. Or it weeks passed n all d while Bunchersstab kept being lovey dovey....hoping for a Return!!...was even bashed as a valentine sissy....
Then came d thread ' who would u love to go out with on a date'...
N SHE suddenly declares for Bunchersstab!!!...
So shocked was he DAT he stammered like a castrated leprechaun!!!!! "Whaatttt aabbout ur NL boyfriend?''..
Then came d bombshell ' I don't think he is into me anymore' she snaps back...
Bunchersstab acted all indignant (dou dancing shoki inside) attacking Alezy who claimed innocence...
But d DEED is already done...SHE is not into HIM again...
N in came Buncherstab with his GLAM again...laying a claim to his girl!!....

And all the while at the sidelines watched a certain handsome man,this 3- headed drama n he laughed silently...
Because he knows a fundamental FACT!!
He who gets d girl is not Alezy d dark Knight...
Or Bunchersstab d smooth as slick Gladiator...

But Luminouz,the ALIEN!!!

Watch out for season 2 in 3 months time....
Will Bunchersstab end up stabbing himself again??
Will Alezy get back his love?
What about d mysterious stranger who seemed so confident? What is his weapon
3 MEN n just one PRIZE!!! Her HEART!!!

Season 2 Loading....5 %
Cc skylowlow

Curiousitymaster

Lalas247

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:14am On Jun 20, 2017
Fellis ...she has nice feet

Tashamania she is no longer active , I think se was the one with the cute Afro
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:15am On Jun 20, 2017
khiaa:

Still alive ? Anti zambe wam grin shocked
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 2:21am On Jun 20, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Still alive ? Anti zambe wam grin shocked

Hey! How have you been, where have you been? smiley
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 2:25am On Jun 20, 2017
luminouz:

*sighs* a new love season loading.....
Bunchersstab was d first to know her.....
Picked his nose too much n lost her...
In comes Alezy d Dark Knight who swept her off her feet...
Oh! So romantic! So ecstatic was she DAT she forgot her 1st love....

Here comes d INTERLUDE.....

Bunchersstab came out like a bat outta HELL...
Sweating from all orifices,professing undying love..
Even created a valentine thread like a lost albatross..
But she smacked him in d face with these words..
'U were never there...I belong to alezy now'
Oh! What pain Bunchersstab (don't know wat d fvck hez been stabbing all this while though) felt at those words..
Love is cruel,he says,but I searched for u my love,he croons....
But she says bitingly ' ur still my loyal friend'
Unperturbed as she consigned him to d gray twilight of d kingdom of FRIENDzone...
All d while Alezy grinned like a Cheshire Cat....

2ND INTERLUDE...

Suddenly d wind of change blew(prolly caused by Buhari London trip)
Alezy started acting up..or so she says..
Unreplied messages,calls, video chats n d likes....
What could be wrong, she mused...could Alezy be with Buthelezi d maid from Bulawayo...
Several days.. Or it weeks passed n all d while Bunchersstab kept being lovey dovey....hoping for a Return!!...was even bashed as a valentine sissy....
Then came d thread ' who would u love to go out with on a date'...
N SHE suddenly declares for Bunchersstab!!!...
So shocked was he DAT he stammered like a castrated leprechaun!!!!! "Whaatttt aabbout ur NL boyfriend?''..
Then came d bombshell ' I don't think he is into me anymore' she snaps back...
Bunchersstab acted all indignant (dou dancing shoki inside) attacking Alezy who claimed innocence...
But d DEED is already done...SHE is not into HIM again...
N in came Buncherstab with his GLAM again...laying a claim to his girl!!....

And all the while at the sidelines watched a certain handsome man,this 3- headed drama n he laughed silently...
Because he knows a fundamental FACT!!
He who gets d girl is not Alezy d dark Knight...
Or Bunchersstab d smooth as slick Gladiator...

But Luminouz,the ALIEN!!!

Watch out for season 2 in 3 months time....
Will Bunchersstab end up stabbing himself again??
Will Alezy get back his love?
What about d mysterious stranger who seemed so confident? What is his weapon
3 MEN n just one PRIZE!!! Her HEART!!!

Season 2 Loading....5 %
Cc skylowlow

Curiousitymaster

Lalas247

LMAO grin grin You are funny and creative but you got it all wrong.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:37am On Jun 20, 2017
khiaa:

Hey! How have you been, where have you been? smiley

Hanging there , seems like the old crew is missing. What about you? You finally got your African king you were craving for ?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by luminouz(m): 5:45am On Jun 20, 2017
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin You are funny and creative but you got it all wrong.

Lmaoooooo! I was bored n couldn't sleep babe! Just had to amuse myself! Glad u found it funny!! grin grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 6:09am On Jun 20, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Hanging there , seems like the old crew is missing. What about you? You finally got your African king you were craving for ?

LMAO @ craving for. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

But Why Are Nigerian Girls Too Wide Like This (photos PG18+) / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. / How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.