Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? (12363 Views)

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Obsessed Woman Breaks Into Man’s Home To Bath Unclad After Just One Date. / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
because it's nice talking to you.

Really! From three mentions
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Saintsammurai(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2017
vicfuntop:

Really! From three mentions
lol it's not about the mentions, its about the instant clicking i felt when talking to you.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
vicfuntop:
Narcissistic grin, really. I am not obsessed with myself grin
That's good. So what's up with the pesky fellow you were describing?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
H
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol it's not about the mentions, its about the instant clicking i felt when talking to you.

It's Funsho Tope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
vicfuntop:

It's Funsho Tope
that's a beautiful name..
I'm guessing ure in Lagos right?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
that's a beautiful name..
I'm guessing ure in Lagos right?

Not now
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
vicfuntop:

Not now
Alright cool so where are you now?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
vicfuntop:
Are you jealous? Well I am waiting for him to declare his intentions
A little. Intentions as in marriage? Sounds like you guys have gone far shocked
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2017
Bunchersstab:

In Boys 2 Men words : Doing Just Fine wink

Are you mad at me?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Alright cool so where are you now?

Abeokuta
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
A little. Intentions as in marriage? Sounds like you guys have gone far shocked

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2017
khiaa:

Are you mad at me?

Hell No
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2017
khiaa:

What is it with the side face?
You prefer this one? grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Bunchersstab:

You prefer this one? grin

Yes I do, it lets me know that you are happy.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Bunchersstab:

Hell No

Thank goodness. smiley
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by mzhorlah(f): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Erad
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Bunchersstab(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin
khiaa:

Thank goodness. smiley
grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Saintsammurai(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2017
vicfuntop:

Abeokuta
hi it's been long..
how you dey?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hi it's been long..
how you dey?

I am fine. I thank God. How was your weekend
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2017
kentrasso
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by do4luv14(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
SAFARIGIRL, she is such a darling, and with her there is no boredom cool cool
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by BerryAnny(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Refiner or/and Mikylopez
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by BerryAnny(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by moorevic(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
bibiam6964, she's quite funny and annoying
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2017
Bunchersstab:
grin grin

What have you been up to? How are things in Abuja? When are we getting married? smiley
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by gymnasium(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
so who would u like to go on a date with if it were possible grin grin

no other person than sinaj.......i love that chick like i love to eat
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Bunchersstab(m): 12:31am On Jun 18, 2017
khiaa:

What have you been up to? How are things in Abuja? When are we getting married? smiley
I wish your new Nairaland resident boyfriend will allow us to...
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 12:36am On Jun 18, 2017
Bunchersstab:
I wish your new Nairaland resident boyfriend will allow us to...

He's not into me anymore, I think that he's into someone else now.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by nigeriapolitics(f): 12:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Explorer. the guy is very brilliant .
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by drunkpunk(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2017
Has to be my fav writer hinky
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by IamSINZ(m): 7:32am On Jun 18, 2017
Farano, how about that date? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

First Quarter Awards WINNERS / The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) / 5 Steps To Keeping The Love Flame Burning This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.