Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? (12340 Views)

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Obsessed Woman Breaks Into Man’s Home To Bath Unclad After Just One Date. / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Hi cool
hello back cool
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Better come and be going before I give you a knock out punch undecided

am sorry ma'am....please dont punch me...

*whispers*: breadandbeans U see what i mean
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by AyamConfidence(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
I'd go with Niyuu.... Just to see if she really gets that angry in real life
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by AyamConfidence(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
hello back cool
cheezy, Valerie, biscuits, superpuff...I can't count em all

How are you doing na
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
hello back cool

How has your day been so far?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by AyamConfidence(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
skillful01:
Colik,so we can discuss books.
cheesy cheesy

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

am sorry ma'am....please dont punch me...

*whispers*: breadandbeans U see what i mean
This is what happen when a girl has a crush on you o tongue
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
AyamConfidence:
cheezy, Valerie, biscuits, superpuff...I can't count em all

How are you doing na
Valerie is my name,if u can't keep track of the rest u can just call me that.

I'm good
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
Valerie is my name,if u can't keep track of the rest u can just call me that.

I'm good
[/color][/quote] whatsup na...e don tay ooo

I have a niece that's your namesake... She's cute like
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nogodye(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

ah dude u're part of #teamhero too shocked shocked

i jxt found a team mate grin grin

what rank are u cos am jxt a sergeant......i didnt even get d chance 2 fight bside nick (the hero) cos of me low rank
Lol cheesy You valid bro...coz will belong to the same team cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
makydebbie:
grin

So are you gonna teach a nigga? Yes or No
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Jude how far grin
nothing does u
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
BreadandBeans:

This is what happens when a girl has a crush on you o tongue

lol dats a D big S F FR lie o....

or havent u heard?

"pretty miss makydebbie (or is it mrs undecided) crushes on no one"

i'd advice u try reading la vie est belle b4 u even think of going or planning to go on a date with her cos it seems u dont knw her well (not dat i do too bt i do more abt her dan u do)grin

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol dats a D big S F FR lie o....

or havent u heard?

"pretty miss makydebbie (or is it mrs undecided) crushes on no one"

i'd advice u try reading la vie est belle b4 u even think of going or planning to go on a date with her cos it seems u dont knw her well (not dat i do too bt i do more abt her dan u do)grin
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
BreadandBeans:

How has your day been so far?
it was alright how is Arizona? U guys completely missed thus winter weather I'm suffering through taday cry
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by makydebbie(f): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
BreadandBeans:

So are you gonna teach a nigga? Yes or No
Did you spell that thing well?
Cos it sounds newlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
it was alright how is Arizona? U guys completely missed thus winter weather I'm suffering through taday cry
Arizona I'm not in Arizona dear
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
skillful01:
Colik,so we can discuss books.
Is that all we'll discuss? smiley
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Arizona I'm not in Arizona dear
whooops lipsrsealed wrong man cry excuse me
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Did you spell that thing well?
Cos it sounds newlipsrsealed

Actually, I only ate it once from a Ghanaian canteen once so I can't remember how it was spelt then, but I can remember the name though.. so kindly correct me
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by makydebbie(f): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Actually, I only ate it once from a Ghanaian canteen once so I can't remember how it was spelt then, but I can remember the name though.. so kindly correct me
Pls describe it.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:

Lol.. you're acting weird tongue
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:

am the right man whom u're looking 4 grin grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by TrapHedges(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lastking147 cool
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Laveda(f): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Laveda.... so we can discuss. $more About education grin
grin cool[img][/img]

Lol that'd be nice. But why Education?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by shinarlaura(f): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Pls describe it.
Oh.. I searched on google now and the correct name is chichinga cheesy
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
colik:
Is that all we'll discuss? smiley
. Yes,just books.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
skillful01:
. Yes,just books.
How lovely. smiley
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Lol.. you're acting weird tongue
actually I'm not . I got u confused with another man grin and u don't even care I barely remembered lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
actually I'm not . I got u confused with another man grin and u don't even care I barely remembered lipsrsealed
Oh I'm sorry, but how? My monicker doesn't look like another man's monicker here on NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) / Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On / Ashawo Joint In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.