Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband (45248 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Maj196(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Does she have a child already. 60? Hmmm
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by OgaJonah(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
i didnt see camel toe...... ;Di didnt see camel toe......
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Einl(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
lilmax:
how can a woman get married at 60 and call it God's time?

You sound pained.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Einl(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
zurumking:
congrats my dear. marriage was instituted for companionship. that was primary. any other thing can follow. may your joy be great.

Thank you. please tell them.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by lilmax(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Einl:

You sound pained.
why should I be pained?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by IYANGBALI: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
veragold2804:
Congrats Ma, Indeed God's time is the best
In that case may it happen to you too at 60 grin

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by megamank(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
take a close look at the zippers (trouser waist region) of the groom in the second pix......something looks swollen there hope this guy didnt take vigra or agbo because of this day? please she is 60yrs old oooooo. her stamina will be weak and kindly take it easy so that nairaland mode will not have another new thread by 8am tomorrow.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by theway83: 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
No Abused her any more,she married early.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by castrokins(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
She's Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Einl(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
lilmax:
why should I be pained?

The woman is getting married. She is happy. If people don't have anything nice to say they should not say anything at all.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by veacea: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
veragold2804:

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by kessler53(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
veragold2804:
I am not saying a human being is wiser than God but this kind late marriage to me is fruitless,thus the saying"God's time is the best I found it absurd.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by k199192: 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Martino240:
End time marriage...
End time squad is back hahahahahha guy relax... There is no end time to this marriage...
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by iluvdonjazzy: 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

If you say that again, I will slap your mouth there.

60years?
she is younger than her age
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Tobium1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
veragold2804:

60yrs is God's time? Seriously ur brain de pain u

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by laudate: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
kennygee:
The man might be a widower.

She looks great for 60.

Lawd have mercy!! shocked She actually looks 40, not 60!! I do hope God blesses her with her own child, in this marriage. The ways of God are higher than the ways of men...

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by lilmax(m): 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
Einl:

The woman is getting married. She is happy. If people don't have anything nice to say they should not say anything at all.
so because she's married at 60 I should be pained? okay may you accomplish all you want to in life at the age of 60 say amen

mumu united grin.....saying truth now,means some one is pained, smh

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by tete7000(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

If you say that again, I will slap your mouth there.

60years?

And what happens to 60yrs? If she is going to make her live the rest of her life happy, how does it matter? Those who married in their 20s and had miserable marital life, how are they better than her? Throw your sentiments away through the window and rejoice with the poor woman if this bring her happiness. Its her life, not yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by tete7000(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
laudate:

Lawd have mercy!! shocked She actually looks 40, not 60!! I do hope God blesses her with her own child, in this marriage. The ways of God are higher than the ways of men...
Amen to your prayer but marriage was really created for companionship, children are addendum and there are ways of one even having them without direct birth - adoption. Thats if the couple have not even had elsewhere before.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by samsam2019: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
God's time is the best at 60? E be like all of u na Don mad finish
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by MozB: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
kennygee:

She looks great for 60.

wait until she washes off the makeup
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Limitless72(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
veragold2804:

Seun comma see oooooo...this guy is really high on cotonou weed.. grin
veragold2804:

Seun comma see oooooo...this guy is really high on cotonou weed..
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Limitless72(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
veragold2804:

Seun comma see oooooo...this guy is really high on cotonou weed..
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by fiponmile(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
make up thing.....
hmmmmm hmmmmm
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Holuu(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
Gaborone:
I wish them a happy married life.

For all those crying because of her age, what matters is what they make of their home with their time together. I have seen a lady in her 20s practically fight my colleague because she felt he wasn't hastening her divorce proceedings.

Marrying young is the ideal, but what matters most at the end of the day is having a good case, not necessarily rushing to the Police station first.
Story for the gods
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by SalomonKane: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
shocked she doesn't look 60 at all. Not in the least bit. shocked I'm surprised. shocked
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by sabi99(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
obembet:
Thank God for her and you pls pick one and get one free
lolssssssssssssssSSsSsssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by laudate: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
tete7000:
.Amen to your prayer but marriage was really created for companionship, children are addendum and there are ways of one even having them without direct birth - adoption. Thats if the couple have not even had elsewhere before.

Thanks for the lecture. undecided Am well aware of all that you stated. But for many Nigerian women that I have spoken to, the desire to give birth to a child who would be a symbol of the love they have for their spouse, is something they wish for within their hearts. And I do believe this desire is a perfectly legitimate and valid one. You need to see how many women spend a fortune on fertility treatments, IVF procedures, medical interventions, and even spiritual ones, just in a bid to articulate this desire. Hope this makes sense.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by nattty(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
kennygee:
The man might be a widower.
She looks great for 60.
Have you forgotten the power of make up? It can cover and transform anything..
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
nattty:

Have you forgotten the power of make up? It can cover and transform anything..

Even with make up, she looks good.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Laple0541(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
The woman fine sha, 30years old ladies of nowadays no look dat pretty.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Limitless72(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
tete7000:

And what happens to 60yrs? If she is going to make her live the rest of her life happy, how does it matter? Those who married in their 20s and had miserable marital life, how are they better than her? Throw your sentiments away through the window and rejoice with the poor woman if this bring her happiness. Its her life, not yours.

If u've said THANK GOD maybe this rift woulnt have occurred in the first place...why would u say God's time is the best for a woman getting married at the age of 60...and talking about those ones that got married early and are facing marital breakdowns,,,abeg watch ur mouth because this beautiful woman for don get grandchildren if she had married in her 20ies,,,,anyway I wish her a blissful marital journey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos / My Pre Wedding Shots / Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.