Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband (45254 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by nattty(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2017
kennygee:

Even with make up, she looks good.
That is how they use to deceive us with make up jare...anyway that's your opinion
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by rhames(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2017
She is pretty at that age and that tells us that if one takes good care of himself, age will not manifest quickly.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by franklingud(m): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2017
God's time is the best at 60? shocked shocked shocked
Chai!

80 would have been better.
Ogbeni!
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Icaretoo: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jchi9876:
She be after
1, virgin or wetin? This one no fit ovulate again na

that's the list of her problem trust me...and u really should know what to say, when to say it, how to say it and all d stuff shoved in ur belle
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by tete7000(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
laudate:

Thanks for the lecture. undecided Am well aware of all that you stated. But for many Nigerian women that I have spoken to, the desire to give birth to a child who would be a symbol of the love they have for their spouse, is something they wish for within their hearts. And I do believe this desire is a perfectly legitimate and valid one. You need to see how many women spend a fortune on fertility treatments, IVF procedures, medical interventions, and even spiritual ones, just in a bid to articulate this desire. Hope this makes sense.

Very well you make so much sense. I have never said people shouldnt have desire for their legitimate children but we should seek God's face in everything and learn to go by what he wishes. Only in that can we find true peace. Many deny themselves of that peace when they pursue what the secular world set as standard and then struggle to attain it.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by tete7000(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Of course I'm happy for her but that statement "God's time is the best" is used out of context. It's the WILL of God for to explore/enjoy sex and sexually with the wives/husbands of our youth.

There is TIME for everything under the sun

Yes there is time for everything and only God can determine that time. Ps. 1 says blessed is the man who follows the Lord, he shall be like a tree planted by river side that bear its fruit in due time. Different trees have different time we shouldn't forget. What is time for orange is not time for mango. So when the woman says Gods time is the best she probably didn't err. Only her knows how she has lived her life and how she has related to her God to reach that conclusion. Only her knows what is important to her. We often make mistake thinking people cherish what we cherish. NO! You might wants kids and another might not. Our preferences are different and sometimes divergent.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by tete7000(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Limitless72:

If u've said THANK GOD maybe this rift woulnt have occurred in the first place...why would u say God's time is the best for a woman getting married at the age of 60...and talking about those ones that got married early and are facing marital breakdowns,,,abeg watch ur mouth because this beautiful woman for don get grandchildren if she had married in her 20ies,,,,anyway I wish her a blissful marital journey

I said thank God because she is happy with her state. When I made reference to those who married early and had marital chaos it is to highlight it is not the age that matters but God's design for our lives. If he gave Abraham and Sarah child in their old age, who says he can't give a woman a husband at 60 and make her happy. Or has he changed? I mean God. My dear many marriages have issues because many don't build on God. Many times we get carried away competing with our peers that we lose out on God's direction. We are not in life competing, everyone runs his race and my believe is that only God can determine what our path will be and how long our journey will endure.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by nery4u(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
veragold2804:
Congrats Ma, Indeed God's time is the best

@60 years?

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Filashade(f): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
She looks good for 60. Like wooow. Yes she is wearing makeup but not a a lot. U can tell she has aged well.

Babagod, please I want to look even younger when I reach her age. Although u r already doing it for me since I can even buy a lottery ticket that 16+ can buy.

Chaiii. The man looks like her father to me.

Anyways, I wish their marriage joy and happiness and it will be fruithful, as they say anything is possible and God can make anything possible we just have to trust and believe in him.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Kosy79(f): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

If you say that again, I will slap your mouth there.

60years?
Hahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by obowunmi(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2017
God is not a wicked God.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by LoveJesus87(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Kosy79:
Hahahahahahahahahahah
Hello dearie smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos / My Pre Wedding Shots / Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.