Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband (45250 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Wasapella: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
veragold2804:
Congrats Ma, Indeed God's time is the best
opinion are like noses everybody has one...
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by martineverest(m): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Einl:
I don't know why there is sooo much hate about the woman or her marriage. She looks beautiful and happy. Leave her alone.
the thing taya me...most nigerians think marriage is child bearing alone....they dont know that the main reason is for companionship

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Beautiful couple.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by laudate: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
Limitless72:
If u've said THANK GOD maybe this rift woulnt have occurred in the first place...why would u say God's time is the best for a woman getting married at the age of 60...and talking about those ones that got married early and are facing marital breakdowns,,,abeg watch ur mouth because this beautiful woman for don get grandchildren if she had married in her 20ies,,,,anyway I wish her a blissful marital journey

"The race is not to the swift," or haven't you heard that saying? undecided Do you think that when a woman clocks 20-something, automatically marriage becomes her property for the taking? Or is marriage a commodity that is sold on a shelf, that the 20-something year old ladies can just go and buy, just because it is their time? Or did you hear that someone proposed to her when she was 20-something, and she said 'No"?

Please how is it her fault that she is getting married at 60, and not 20?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by protocoll(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
veragold2804:
ummmmmmm anty why naa?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Phemmy82: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
60years? She's very very beautiful.... I think she gatz married to her career in her early age, or gatz played by series of play boys and men...I really admire her beauty....HML AUNTY!!!
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by protocoll(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
laudate:

"The race is not to the swift," or haven't you heard that saying? undecided Do you think that when a woman clocks 20-something, automatically marriage becomes her property for the taking? Or is marriage a commodity that is sold on a shelf, that the 20-something year old ladies can just go and buy, just because it is their time? Or did you hear that someone proposed to her when she was 20-something, and she said 'No"?

do ur research very well, she might be the cause of her delayed marriage...
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by StupidYorubaFool: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
NLchikeeto:
I wish 2 b as beautiful as she is,wen am 60.
just simple "GET ENOUGH MONEY and DON'T SUFFER"
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by laudate: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
protocoll:
.....do ur research very well, she might be the cause of her delayed marriage...

Ree-aa-ally?? shocked And where did you hear that one? Please point me to where it was included in the original post, in black & white! undecided
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by tectonotimes: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
chimere66:
Earlier today I shared the story of Sarah, a 60yr old woman who got married for the first time. Below are her photos with the man who married her as shared by photographer Oluwadabest

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/see-man-who-married-60yr-old-lady-that.html
Congratulations to her.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by brightworld2(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
veragold2804:
@ 60?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Buharimustgo: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
This woman isn't 60 abeg iii
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
God's time is d best! He does amazing things even when all hopes are lost, miracle worker, way maker... Such a pretty bride with a beautiful body @60! A huge congratulations to you ma. hml
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Breaking News!!! 2baba cancels the planned march
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

If you say that again, I will slap your mouth there.

60years?

Yes, it's God's time, His ways are not one ways and His thoughts are not limited like ours, while many of her mates are becoming widows God is blessing her with a companion, it is indeed God's doing.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by brightworld2(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
castrokins:
She's Beautiful.
Na makeup... Mary Kay and foundation...
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Limitless72(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
laudate:

Bros shey you get sisters were nevr marry....ok!.good!....I go stop here,,,to avoid stories that touches the heart
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by mike404(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
veragold2804:
grinangry
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by laudate: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pidgin2:
..Yes, it's God's time, His ways are not one ways and His thoughts are not limited like ours, while many of her mates are becoming widows God is blessing her with a companion, it is indeed God's doing.

God bless you, o jare!! cool

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
join us

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by laudate: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Limitless72:
Bros shey you get sisters were nevr marry....ok!.good!....I go stop here,,,to avoid stories that touches the heart

It is good as you stopped, because there is no point making a mountain out of a molehill.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
lilmax:
how can a woman get married at 60 and call it God's time?

Sarah gave birth at 90, Elizabeth bore a child in her old age, while this woman's age mates are widows and widowers God has changed her story. The man should be a widower with kids so she is now a step mother automatically.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by olaniyanhero(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hello family

Please I really need you guys to vote

BEYONDWATCH editor Olaniyan Hero Kehinde has been nominated for thr Best journalist category of Nigerian Oscars awards respectively and he needs your votes

And also http://nigerianoscar.com/vote
Click on the code *YAD* and submit.
Please vote for him and thanks so much
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
darfay:
I c she has finally broken free from the powers of her father's house

Lol Hehehe just like Sarah, Abraham, Elizabeth and Co
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by CoCoLav(f): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Limitless72:

If u've said THANK GOD maybe this rift woulnt have occurred in the first place...why would u say God's time is the best for a woman getting married at the age of 60...and talking about those ones that got married early and are facing marital breakdowns,,,abeg watch ur mouth because this beautiful woman for don get grandchildren if she had married in her 20ies,,,,anyway I wish her a blissful marital journey

Exactly, I just hope she had kids before menopause sha. I wish unmarried ladies who are approaching menopause can take the bull by the horns and have kids so they dont lose out completely.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Burger01(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

If you say that again, I will slap your mouth there.

60years?
cheesy
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
kessler53:
I am not saying a human being is wiser than God but this kind late marriage to me is fruitless,thus the saying"God's time is the best I found it absurd.

What is the purpose of marriage to you? If she and her spouse live for over 20 years from their wedding day so to you it will be fruitless
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
CoCoLav:

Exactly, I just hope she had kids before menopause sha. I wish unmarried ladies who are approaching menopause can take the bull by the horns and have kids so they dont lose out completely.

So not having kids make one lose out completely with what?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by cuteme88(f): 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
undecided so this is the right Man she's been waiting for the past 60yrs How could u delay to show up for sooooooo long.

wish u both the best sha. Hml winkwinkwink
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Divay22(f): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
I don't think they wanna give birth, they'll just be warming their self
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Limitless72:

Some people will not live to see her age, so rejoice with her that the Lord has given her a companion to share the rest of her life with. What has his sisters for to do with it? Marriage shouldn't be your idol, it is a gift from God for companionship

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Culin(f): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pretty 60year old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos / My Pre Wedding Shots / Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.