Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband (45251 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by jatau7(m): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
all dos ladies shouting Gods time is the best ''will you keep quiet". ...wen most of dem will be forming 2much why wont dey stay up to 60 b4 getting married. ..is Gods will for us to get married at 60? dre ia a difference between marrying and not having a child for so long and you staying single till 60 yrx....dos pple referring bible verses for us...make dem tell us for bible wia anywoman stay up to 60 before getting married. ...dont take it too personal please
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by jatau7(m): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
wink
Divay22:
I don't think they wanna give birth, they'll just be warming their self
grin
Divay22:
I don't think they wanna give birth, they'll just be warming their self
no b small warm.. for this heat?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by laudate: 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
jatau7:
all dos ladies shouting Gods time is the best ''will you keep quiet". ...wen most of dem will be forming 2much why wont dey stay up to 60 b4 getting married. ..is Gods will for us to get married at 60? dre ia a difference between marrying and not having a child for so long and you staying single till 60 yrx....dos pple referring bible verses for us...make dem tell us for bible wia anywoman stay up to 60 before getting married. ...dont take it too personal please

You are a joker, o! shocked Did anyone tell you that getting married is like downloading video-on-demand, from an online store or a movie website? If you go into a relationship in your 20s, or 30s or 40s and it still does not end in marriage, what will you do, assuming you are a woman? Will you tie a rope to the man's neck and drag him to the altar?? Isn't it when a man and a woman go through courtship or dating cycle, then agree to marry, and the marriage rites are finally conducted, that a woman can call herself a married woman? If this scenario does not happen until she is 60, what will she do? Will she sue her creator to court? Or put a full-page advert in the newspaper?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Divay22(f): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
jatau7:
wink grin no b small warm.. for this heat?
Forget heat joor,ok they will cuddle grin grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by jatau7(m): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
Divay22:

well done ma.... grin
Divay22:

well done ma....
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by gr8femfred: 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

If you say that again, I will slap your mouth there.

60years?
wait o you too funny
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by jatau7(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
laudate:

You are a joker, o! shocked Did anyone tell you that getting married is like downloading video-on-demand, from an online store or a movie website? If you go into a relationship in your 20s, or 30s or 40s and it still does not end in marriage, what will you do, assuming you are a woman? Will you tie a rope to the man's neck and drag him to the altar?? Isn't it when a man and a woman go through courtship or dating cycle, then agree to marry, and the marriage rites are finally conducted, that a woman can call herself a married woman? If this scenario does not happen until she is 60, what will she do? Will she sue her creator to court? Or put a full-page advert in the newspaper?
lol.. courtship for 40yrx, 30yrx, 20 yrx? Let's b realistic here....
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by laudate: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2017
jatau7:
lol.. courtship for 40yrx, 30yrx, 20 yrx? Let's b realistic here....

Am being realistic, nah! cheesy For some women who had a traumatic experience in the past like being jilted at the altar, or losing their fiance to death, just before the wedding - it can take them a long time to recover, or even go out with another man again. I am not saying that is what happened in the case of this 60-year old woman, o! Nobody should get me wrong... undecided
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:01am On Feb 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Yes, it's God's time, His ways are not one ways and His thoughts are not limited like ours, while many of her mates are becoming widows God is blessing her with a companion, it is indeed God's doing.

De there be forming Linda Ikeji, "God's time is the best" is the most sarcastic statement in this situation. I guess she finally realised that Mr Right/Perfect is an illusion.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by jatau7(m): 12:02am On Feb 05, 2017
laudate:

Am being realistic, nah! cheesy For some women who had a traumatic experience in the past like being jilted at the altar, or losing their fiance to death, just before the wedding - it can take them a long time to recover, or even go out with another man again. I am not saying that is what happened in the case of this 60-year old woman, o! Nobody should get me wrong... undecided
i haff hear u
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by jatau7(m): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

De there be forming Linda Ikeji, "God's time is the best" is the most sarcastic statement in this situation. I guess she finally realised that Mr Right/Perfect is an illusion.
leave linda make she dey dre dey mumu herself. ...shebi her younger sis laura haf marry and she is dre searching for mr right her own will be breaking news "linda ikeji finally got married at the age of 70" am not saying dats her portion but dats wat she want. ..happy finding....
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2017
laudate:

Though stat without data, most ladies that ended up unmarried, in this part of the world where we cherish married, either friendzoned their real hubby of magarized them

The case senerio you just presented is an exceptional case and mostly celebrated. And of course, we mostly read/heard their stories. Many even walked out of abusive marriages but staying till 60 is something else.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by laudate: 12:18am On Feb 05, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Though stat without data, most ladies that ended up unmarried, in this part of the world where we cherish married, either friendzoned their real hubby of magarized them

The case senerio you just presented is an exceptional case and mostly celebrated. And of course, we mostly read/heard their stories. Many even walked out of abusive marriages but staying till 60 is something else.

Everyone's case is different. sad And every woman's journey into holy matrimony, cannot be the same. In the same manner some women get married at 20-something, and give birth within 1 or 2 years, while others get married at 20-something, but cannot conceive for 10 or 20 or 30 years, is the same way some women get married at 20-something, while others are not able to take the plunge until they are 30 or 40 or even 60! undecided Marriage is NOT an app that you can download for free or on demand, straight from the internet!

It has very little to do with friend-zoning a guy or marginalising him! sad

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:19am On Feb 05, 2017
tete7000:

And what happens to 60yrs? If she is going to make her live the rest of her life happy, how does it matter? Those who married in their 20s and had miserable marital life, how are they better than her? Throw your sentiments away through the window and rejoice with the poor woman if this bring her happiness. Its her life, not yours.

Of course I'm happy for her but that statement "God's time is the best" is used out of context. It's the WILL of God for to explore/enjoy sex and sexually with the wives/husbands of our youth.

There is TIME for everything under the sun
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by yinkslinks(m): 12:20am On Feb 05, 2017
Don mind the olosho grin grin grin grin grin
Paulpaulpaul:

60years?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Beautiful lady..but her hymen go tough pass leather...I no sure say this baba go fit puncture am...dem go need drilling machine cool

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by obowunmi(m): 12:43am On Feb 05, 2017
This can't be Gods time. Lmao~

She's beyond menopause.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by lilmax(m): 12:46am On Feb 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Sarah gave birth at 90, Elizabeth bore a child in her old age, while this woman's age mates are widows and widowers God has changed her story. The man should be a widower with kids so she is now a step mother automatically.
CRAP
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by vickuzzy(m): 12:59am On Feb 05, 2017
she looks young tho... congrats finally..

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Lilac91: 1:29am On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by maxtop(m): 2:05am On Feb 05, 2017
Came:
I want make this woman tell me why she no wan marry since all these years.I go like no oooooo!!!!

Ego .
Pride ..
Unrepentant ...
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by laudate: 2:08am On Feb 05, 2017
maxtop:
Ego .
Pride ..
Unrepentant ...

Continue reciting your fake assumptions. Do you live in the same house with her, or did someone chronicle the details of her biological existence, in your diary? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by bameyi(m): 2:53am On Feb 05, 2017
That woman 60 years. I for marry her too. She didn't look her age at all believe me

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by stanleyalpacino(m): 5:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

60years?

grin grin grin Just slap one side leave the other side for me make I wooze am. angry angry angry angry
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by miqos02(m): 5:23am On Feb 05, 2017
Jchi9876:
She be after
1, virgin or wetin? This one no fit ovulate again na
dem tell u say the husband dey look for shildren?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by adecz: 6:27am On Feb 05, 2017
This my neighbor's sister is looking for a caring husband who can also do the job wink ... grin

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by pricipal2003(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Congrats to them. But wait o, this woman is very pretty and she looks younger than 60.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by komek(m): 7:11am On Feb 05, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

60years?
I like u
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Ladokun12(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2017
Came:
I want make this woman tell me why she no wan marry since all these years.I go like no oooooo!!!!
guy,how far now
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

God is not man.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Einl(m): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2017
martineverest:
the thing taya me...most nigerians think marriage is child bearing alone....they dont know that the main reason is for companionship

remain blessed. exactly.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband by Einl(m): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2017
lilmax:
so because she's married at 60 I should be pained? okay may you accomplish all you want to in life at the age of 60 say amen

mumu united grin.....saying truth now,means some one is pained, smh

Haters ...they are everywhere... even hating a 60 year woman getting married. Typical Nigerian attitude. Why can't you be happy for someone. Why must you show your backwardness??

She is old. Yes.

She married late ( according to Nigerians because we set an age for women to marry). Yes.

Does affect you? No.

Should u be pained by it. No.

You are a guy. Leave all these petty hating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos / My Pre Wedding Shots / Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.