Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses (3407 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? / My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Rhymez(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2009
I dont get it dude. What do you mean?
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Michjoe: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2010
Be bold man tell her ur mind,if she resist .Then provoke her with something that will touch her,bet u she will stop coming to u.ok!!! grin angry
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by MMM2(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2010
send ur ex fone nos 2 me and and leave de rest 4 me.
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by ifyegede(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2010
If u r TRULY happy with ur PRESENT gf, i dont understand y u kinda permit her continued or y u r so clueless on wat 2 do. I wnt 2 assume u wud b intelligent enof nt 2 allow ur past disrupt ur present happiness.
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by 190: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2010
ARE U TIRED OF EATING MEAT!!

NO

EAT HER AGAIN AND AGAIN

INFACT EAT HER RAW!!
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by dre11(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2010
One verse of our LORDS prayer says
lead us not into temptation
but 4 u d lady is leading u into temptation & u allowed it to go on.
Man it seems she has fulfill her mission of enticing u 2 her body only waiting 2 crown it by phuckin u arse "dat is if she has not succed in it.
I still don't get it, a lady u have shagged her congo b4 after breakup still come 2 my house in revealing dress knowing fully well dat u have anoder lover.
abi
"she knew ur weak spot" & won't capitalize on dat 2 phuck u.
Don't u know she on a mission & won't rest until it is fulfill & will use wat ever form 2 fulfill it" even if it means using JUJU"

Abeg tell me u had her & i will blive ur story.
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by platoma: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ Poster

pls b a man n stop acting. Thot u said she's your x,y den do u allow her 2 celibrate her birthday at your plaz? What happen 2 her bf or her plaz or Is dere anything u r not telling us? I'm piting your present girl bc definately u'll lying 2 her claiming, u dnt want 2 hurt her.Beta woke up from your SLEEP young man. Wht did u xpect, wen u agreed wit her.
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by CuteAngel(f): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Poster
Just tell her u are uncomfortable with her dressing and let her know its over btw you two, all her seductive ploys won't work for you. Let her know u guyz are still friends and that u have moved on so she should do same.
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by borie4u(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2010
My friend close ur eyes n whine ur ex well n if u cannot just tell d chick u do move n tell her 2 do d same n pls stop comin here to air ur dirty linen as we will only hail u when u on course but when wahala dey we go just troway.
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Omolola1(f): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2010
do the deed and go for a check-up! shikena
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by liksy(f): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2010
@POSTER Whenever she calls you that she is coming to see u, tell her you are not at home. just keep posting her and she will get tired of coming.
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by OboBoco(f): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ poster
i know the proper thing to do is act matured, but some times some childish things come in handy to help us in some situations

now since being matured with her is not working

do the childish one

if your present GF is in your house, and your EX calls you that she wants to come over, tell her to come that there is no problem

when she gets to your house, possibly open the door wearing just a boxer act like you and your present GF were in the middle of the love making

or just finished ( put up that attitude of s3x that she use to know, when you guys were dating )

then when she sees your present girl friend feeling all comfortable in your house, and you guys playing all the lovy lovy in her presence

introduce them

by stressing MY GF to her. and stress the EX when talking to your  present GF.

trust me she would never bother coming to your place again

cos the pain of seeing another person enjoy what she use to enjoy will not let her come.

BUT b4 you do this pls make sure your present Gf is the understanding type and you have already told her about your EX

else you are OYO or una go wear one leg of trouser oh.
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by uniklarus(f): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Poster
Stop deceiving urself. Stop embracing what is evil.Be frank wit her.Let her know it's over.
Re: My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses by Dsense(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2010
OP,
She's ur friend right?
. . . , .Then tell her ur mind!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? / Romance Section Is A War Zone / Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.