Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,400 members, 7,812,174 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March (66833 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by ameezy(m): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2017
xstry:
Ugandans how far?
i i i i don't have anything to say

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by ebigberi: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2017
jimmyjenseng:
The protest scheduled to hold on Feb 6 has been cancelled due to security challenges.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQGwpwMDM-K/
I am still coming out.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by qleap2all(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2017
samsam2019:
This guy just disgraced himself completely. He missed a chance to become immortal like Fela, Gani Fawehinmi and co
Thank God that's your personal opinion
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by 0b10010011: 7:38am On Feb 05, 2017
Wailers will be heartbroken

The Senator Akpabio led protest has finally hit the rock

grin grin grin

What will Fayose say to Tuface now? grin grin

Jobless re idle minds will remain jobless n Monday. The only thing that will get them busy has been cancelled. tongue tongue tongue

#IStandWithBuhari

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by EbrohBazza: 7:39am On Feb 05, 2017
Am just thinking aloud.......
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked.

After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature.

The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".

"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

Breath taking, isn't it ?

Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicament.

#Could this be the Nigerian citizens situation presently?# In ma noble Opinion, i think it is.
Copied.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by jimenyo: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2017
2baba why? Kai,it would take me time to respect you again!So after all,you are one of those men who act before they think?So you never knew you were going to encounter challenges on this..........
No,l still don't believe you made the announcement!But if you really did,then l'm afraid,you have just reduced......
Oh,2baba,do you think being rich is the ultimate in life?All of us can not enjoy your fortunes but many of us would have enjoyed your feelings for us,if this protest had held as planned!
No problem,but what you have just done is a reflection of betrayal(that is,if you really did)!I mean,how could you make us climb up a tree and you 'd then decide to cut it?
Well,lemme reservemycomenttilltomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by barcaboi(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Obijulius:
Hahahahahahaha

Please let's give it to IPOB!!!!

Click like if you think IPOB is the only group capable of protesting against this corpse called Buhari.

Click share if u no get sense!!!
massob, ipob, soon yall will change names again....and u don't need 2face to protest 2mao....
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by 0b10010011: 7:43am On Feb 05, 2017
menthomatics:
Waillers how far?

They re still in shock!

They will listen next time when the elders re talking to them.

Protest Ko, project ni!
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by AntiWailer: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2017
Okeyson4wisdom:
the same people u wanted to vote out will still rig election and bribe I.n.e.c. Officials to get their way into office. Edo election is an example. As for me am just praying that the owner of this world should come and possess it fully am tired of human beings ruling us. Shikena

When u come out in numbers, election can not be rigged.

Do u think PDP did not rig the election in 2015 ?

When the numbers of voters are much, rigging won't be dt easy and longer.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Eibams60(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2017
with or without 2face we are still going on wit d protest
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by iamrealdeji(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Can we now understand d level of balls u need to have to b like Nnamdi Kanu?

grin grin grin

Click share for #IStillStandWithTuface

Click like for #TufaceIsACoward
nnamdi kanu is a young man I really admire for his courage. tuface is a weakling and coward. not a man of his words at all. all he knows how to do best is sleep with women without condom. I knew he would back out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Laple0541(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2017
God punish u 2baba.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by me69: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2017
jimmyjenseng:
The protest scheduled to hold on Feb 6 has been cancelled due to security challenges.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQGwpwMDM-K/
He knows IPOB and frustrated corrupt people go full the protest
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by ERockson: 8:02am On Feb 05, 2017
You shouldn't have backed out 2Face.This is cowardice
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Somolad(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2017
This 2baba jez fall my hand big time, me wey don advertise the protest like bread agege finish, u come say u cancel the protest.. Anyways i go use the false permission i took frm work add to my weekend and flex cool. #lstandwithNaija
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by kechywillz(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2017
Tu face u fûcked real up..
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 05, 2017
2baba lack the liver... Dam it... Mnamdi Kanu is a Legend

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2017
I strongly believed 2face has being "Settled" by the Government

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by goldedprince: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2017
what you idiots that where screaming about this shyt dont know is that the illiterate bastard was paid a huge sum to cause a little mayhem online. he even made more money when you all stupidly bought the idea. tuface now smiling to the bank with millions and he be like , stupid nigerians wey no dey use their brain. NOTHING DEY HAPPEN
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by dview001(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2017
truthsayer007:

Abeg no mind the Ediat ! At least 2face made a step. But he was threatened . do we all think wizkid cares about the random guy on the street suffering. Even the ones from his hood in ojuelegba ..na who e Dom EPP ?
abi o my brother...even lyrically they cant be compared respect should b given to whom it is due...thank GOD not all nigerians are without brains like d idiot
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by akoko11: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2017
softwerk:
Cowards die many times before their actual deaths! shocked
Well said
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Bahddo(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2017
malachytochukwu:
He must have received a billion calls from dss....sss. ...army...navy.....police.....civil defence......customs.....and ehmmm. .peace corps or whatever.....it's a bad thing he chickened out.....though it would have been tough for him after the protest assuming it held. First .Lagos state goverent would descend on him...his family....his friends...his business ....before FG would finish him off...but then the world would have stood by him....

Now his foes would forever use it to riducle him....

It is well with the country called Nigeria where good things are fought to standstill but bad things flourish with no wherewithal to quench it.
no, the world would not have stood by him, the best Nigerians would do is call him a hero if he dies.

A living dog is better than a dead lion.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2017
If i say i'm surprised, then i'm a liar...from the onset i knew he wont go through with it..Does he think leading a national protest is leading nursery pupils to their classroom?? You must be ready to stand your ground no matter what even if it means giving up your life...

2face you rep your name...
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by eyoniggar(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2017
You guys are just guessing left and right. Its allowed. But I feel the simplest way to observe the reason behind the cancellation is based on the fact that, Lagos is APC state, federal is, the feds would have called Ambo to caution him, Ambo puts a call through to tuface, I blv nobody , I repeat nobody on here would have turned down Ambo in continuing the protest. SIMPLE.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Marrtynze(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Lol, reminds of me my days in lautech, and the SUG were going to protest an increase in tuition fees, were even chasing students in banks away, those that were willing to pay, next thing we saw was everything dying down, no protest again, later heard the school board settled them and the school fees was increased from 6k to 40k, we didn't have a choice, we grumbled and all that but we later all paid, jokes on you if you think this protest was ever going to hold, Nigerians and Nigeria, we are so suited to each other, just the perfect combo
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by nelszx: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2017
In Tubaba's exact words:
All I want to say us that they don't really care about us,
All they really want to do is to get in touch with B-box,
The power is nothing if the people can not get quality education,
The power is nothing if the people keep dying of disease and starvation,
The power is nothing if the people have no peace
Exactly 10 years and it has even gotten more worse than it was in 2006.
We do not need a figure to lead the protest, Tuface is not Nigeria, We all are Nigerians and our voice is the voice of God
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Deluxewize(m): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2017
2face lost on both sides, on the government side and on people's side. For him to have even brought up such idea is already a sin to the government and he will still get punished for that one way or the other. While he could have remained the people's hero and enjoy every form of support from them, that if he had led the people *what a leader he would have become* even the government will still eventually come to him and seek his face (2face fall hand no be small) now he has lost on both sides because of his cowardice and indecisiveness...

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Revolva(m): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2017
semyman:
one lady carry out solo protest for Uyo for govt's failure to prosecute Akpabio for corruption, do your own

hahaha i am busy bro......
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2017
me69:
He knows IPOB and frustrated corrupt people go full the protest
IPOB dey give you erection ni undecided
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Amenphx: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2017
2face have really shown Nigerian youth what his name means (two face). It's better for a man not to start what he can not finish and dt is why I like Nnamdi Kanu even with all the intimidation and promise he still stand on what he believe. That is a hero
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Amenphx: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2017
2face have really shown Nigerian youth what his name means (two face). It's better for a man not to start what he can not finish and dt is why I like Nnamdi Kanu even with all the intimidation and promises he still stand on what he believe. That is a hero
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Amenphx: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2017
2face have really shown Nigerian youth what his name means (two face). It's better for a man not to start what he can not finish and dt is why I like Nnamdi Kanu even with all the intimidation and promises he still stand on what he believe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) / Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' / Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.