Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March (66813 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by femolii: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Osus need to b crying now flat head them.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nnky25(f): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Coward

7 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tonye has been vindicated!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Sovet: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
Coward! Dog

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by nyassi35: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
2face is not a fool....he realize sum ppl wan 2 hijack his goodwill into sumtin else....
Well 2 me datz a GOOD 1 b4 me turn libya version 2.1

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by AtlanticBreeze: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am currently deleting all Tufaces song in my computer right now ...Like NLC like Tuface ..Chei we miss Gani, we miss Tai Solarin, we miss Fela ..Tuface has missed his opportunity to become a national leader... No wonder blackface said you are self centred
Tuface just saved your life, as you would have gotten wasted for the IPOB miscreant that you are

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by SalomonKane: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hian! So the police and government threat worked well. I refused to be surprised, even if this piece of news is true.

This is nigeria, money power must change hands. grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by ngmgeek(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chicken cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by SalamRushdie: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
kropotkin2:
Tuface just saved your life, for you would have gotten wasted for the IPOB miscreant that you are

You are a primitive guy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Appswheel(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
10 Reasons I am not standing with Buhari #IDoNotStandWithBuhari #IStandWithNigeria

1. In an interview granted after he won the 2015 election, Mr. President carelessly remarked that regions where he had low votes should not expect equal treatment with regions that voted en masse for his candidacy. Was he voted President of Nigeria or President of some Nigerian States?

2. Lopsided Appointments ? It is no secret that the President consulted the Northern Nigerian Oracles to appoint his Kinsmen into key positions not necessarily on the basis of competence and merit but on ?Padi, Padi? terms ? as obtained in the old order.

3. I am yet to come to terms with Mr. Presidents 6 months delay in choosing his cabinet. Nigerians expected high flyers and technocrats; we got a recycled list of old politicians who should contribute their quota to Nigeria?s development as Elder Statesmen.

4. A majority of the current ministers are underperforming; Mr. President remains stuck with them. He is romancing and celebrating mediocrity.

5. His inability to assemble an economic team that can creatively lead the country?s economy out of recession. The methods employed by his government in generating revenue pose hardship on the people. Crude economic principles??

6. Indecisiveness in addressing the Fulani Herdsmen issue and the Southern Kaduna killings

7. Inability to address the lukewarm attitude associated with the Civil service. At the last check, the Civil Service remains an underperforming and unproductive bunch.

8. Frequent travels for medical checkup. This was one of Nigerians gross against the past government. What is the fate of the ordinary Nigerian who does not have the means to afford a meal per day needless to think process a Visa?

9. Mr. President has not dealt with corruption allegations levied against members of his cabinet.

10. Mr. President has betrayed the trust and faith reposed in him by millions of Nigerians. The excuse of corruption fighting back is lame and does not explain the hardship that Nigerians are subjected to. If the President cannot triumph against the so called cabals (?.corruption fighting back) as the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic; he has failed to deliver on a Key Performance Indicator.

Fellow Nigerians, with the points articulated above, I have no reason to stand with President Buhari. My prayers and thoughts are with Nigerians who cannot afford a meal per day, have no access to basic medical care. #IStandwithNigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Obijulius: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Orikinla1:

President Muhammadu Buhari more alive than you.

You are a nonentity.

See them.

Oil desperadoes. Biafra and the Niger Delta are leaving soon. Read the handwriting on the wall son.

Get a US visa now, you won't believe what is about to happen!!!

13 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by jimmyjenseng(m): 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
sweerychick:
I've done that, well too bad undecided he must have disappointed many fans

Yea. A lot took him as idol. His praises were sung where I'm based. This is a new low on his person. People won't take him serious next time.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by oglalasioux(m): 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is appalling!

He's been threatened!

And he gave in!

Shame!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by kaleidoscope: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
Freedom fighters never go back on what they believe in..
. They follow their course through. I never liked Nnamdi Kanu, but I must confess now that he is indeed a dogged fighter. Now I see why some of Tufaces' colleagues never supported this in the first place (They know him better than some of us do) ....
I am highly disappointed. The forces of retrogression seem to be winning. But they would never succeed in the Nigerian project.
I call on well meaning, and sincere comrades to take up from here and follow this through.... The protest should go on..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by quickly: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
thuggCheetah:
I am not a Nigerian, but for those who really wanted to protest against d government.. I will advice u to ignore tuface and go on with or useless protest
Afterall u were not protesting for tuface in d first place, he was just d one DAT brought it up first..
Lemme wait and see wat olamide and davido will say
BTW grin click share 4 #istillstandwithtuface
Click share for #TufaceIsACoward

He was threatened if it was Fela he will go ahead and collect the beating but CAN YOU collect beating from useless police /mopol
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are a primitive guy
Go sing praises to your god in church tomorrow for saving your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by mployer(m): 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
I knew he can't do it. He doesn't have the liver grin

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by littlemistress: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is clear evidence that his life & family is under threat. Typical of people who have to choose between their family & dangerous consequences. Pity!!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
auntysimbiat:
AND HERE S A VIDEO OF 61 YEAR-OLD WOMAN AND A 9 YEAR OLD BOY

WATCH THE SHAMELESS WOMAN

[img]http://3.bp..com/-qzrQz1IOkrQ/WJZUPMW5jhI/AAAAAAAAYPE/qr8FHFEqmZEm3cR1n75WfD2fHY7wPBMggCLcB/s640/cats.jpg[/img]

Please what makes the woman shameless

I can't really comprehend why all of you wanna-be bloggers descend to cheap sensationalism just to entice vulnerable readers.

Learn professionalism first.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by AtlanticBreeze: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
I CALLED IT!!! APC IS EVIL
https://www.nairaland.com/3609349/breaking-apc-hijacks-tufaces-february

These Nigerian "yoots" all over my mentions yesterday, how market?
todayboy
lollmaolol
ChaleeBendel:
soulpeppersoup
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
2face, you're a very stupid man! You just lost shot at glory!

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by ikorodureporta: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wtf
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Limitless72(m): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Khai..them don hack 2baba account oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by 1Nairaboy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
After streaming his gud 12 mins video Tuface wasted my MBs he btta refund me

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by tomakint: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
If this is true, Tuface just lost his street credibility for real. I still wanna believe it ain't true.

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by 1Nairaboy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
After streaming his gud 12 mins video Tuface wasted my MBs he btta refund me cry
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by nodullin(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tuface don fall our hands for ground....

#tufaceisachicken

5 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by SalamRushdie: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
kropotkin2:
Go sing praises to your god in church tomorrow for saving your life

I will still go ahead with my protest online

5 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by kings20(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
I wonder wat he is afraid of...DSS ...or d opposite protest group ...
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Basseybruce: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
CHANGI
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by musicwriter(m): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
This news is very unfortunate!!. Just when I thought someone out there has woken up among the youths.

This is cowardice on the part of 2face. Sheer cowardice!!!.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Celebrities Without Make Ups / Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) / Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.