Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March (66818 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2017
DON'T START WHAT U CAN'T FINISH!...*shame,..ur name is now 2 mouth!
#thumbs up to the Biafran BRAVE-HEARTS, i admire their courage!

#buHOROR is the most useless scum i ever voted.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

I hope it is a lie because plenty people get plan dt day.

If u know au to revolt. Register and have ur voters card ready and vote them out of power.

Wasting under the sun confronting security operatives will not help anybody's life.

Unless there is a total shutdown till an objective is achieved.
the same people u wanted to vote out will still rig election and bribe I.n.e.c. Officials to get their way into office. Edo election is an example. As for me am just praying that the owner of this world should come and possess it fully am tired of human beings ruling us. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by babamoha(m): 6:52am On Feb 05, 2017
Protest of inferior motives.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by hallelluyah(m): 6:54am On Feb 05, 2017
I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nature8(m): 6:56am On Feb 05, 2017
I'm very disappointed in Tuface, he should go and hide his face in shame..

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Wallade(m): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2017
Tuface don fall my hand. Tuface, why naa! I am highly disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Tedassie(m): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2017
sinaj:
They must av really threatened him
they've greased his palm jawe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by jaggabban: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Obijulius:
Hahahahahahaha

Please let's give it to IPOB!!!!

Click like if you think IPOB is the only group capable of protesting against this corpse called Buhari.

Click share if u no get sense!!!
Mehn!! 80% of nairalanders are Biafcunts/biafrauds.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by maasoap(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2017
[s]
Saintp:
You guys should not blame 2face. The question is that is this useless country worth dying for? He has even tried to speak out. I know they have planned how to frame him up for issues that would arise that day.
Guys, this regime does not want any anti government protest, IPOB massacres, Shittes etc comes to mind. Unfortunately we have to live with it unless you want to die for this useless country.
My Problem is that this regime is teaching the next govt how to be brutal. I'm sure the next person who is going to Ask Rock is learning how to be brutal. So if you are celebrating this regime system today note that the next govt will also not allow protests because it was not allowed now and this is bad for democracy.
[/s]
Crap.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2017
Y'all calling tuface names are half the person he is (pun intended). So... if Una no dey look another man nyash for front Una no go follow? This is the height of unseriousness and madness. I won't sit at home because some "martin Luther" canceled on me.
He is very much a Nigerian as we are. This is no joke. This is an opportunity... This is the sine qua non to the much need "refor"... No fuvk! "Revolution".
They say history has a way of playing itself out all over again. This is 1984 all over again. Nigeria is practically languishing in shii while the executive cheshire cat (we) elected to lead hides from our eyes to fuvking licking his sore.

I don't stand with nobody... The General will over everything
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by menthomatics(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2017
Waillers how far?
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Tedassie(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2017
Lilcentt:
Heeeeee
The ogas at the top have sent warning to him
Fayose is not enough to back him up
Career at stake
iffahear.,.dem don give my guy brown envelope jawe

itz a #jonzinworld
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Deniyi76: 7:04am On Feb 05, 2017
Guy u be legbere joor
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by lielbree: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2017
I have no respect for cowards
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by chibuzorAbia: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2017
Appswheel:
10 Reasons I am not standing with Buhari #IDoNotStandWithBuhari #IStandWithNigeria

1. In an interview granted after he won the 2015 election, Mr. President carelessly remarked that regions where he had low votes should not expect equal treatment with regions that voted en masse for his candidacy. Was he voted President of Nigeria or President of some Nigerian States?

2. Lopsided Appointments ? It is no secret that the President consulted the Northern Nigerian Oracles to appoint his Kinsmen into key positions not necessarily on the basis of competence and merit but on ?Padi, Padi? terms ? as obtained in the old order.

3. I am yet to come to terms with Mr. Presidents 6 months delay in choosing his cabinet. Nigerians expected high flyers and technocrats; we got a recycled list of old politicians who should contribute their quota to Nigeria?s development as Elder Statesmen.

4. A majority of the current ministers are underperforming; Mr. President remains stuck with them. He is romancing and celebrating mediocrity.

5. His inability to assemble an economic team that can creatively lead the country?s economy out of recession. The methods employed by his government in generating revenue pose hardship on the people. Crude economic principles??

6. Indecisiveness in addressing the Fulani Herdsmen issue and the Southern Kaduna killings

7. Inability to address the lukewarm attitude associated with the Civil service. At the last check, the Civil Service remains an underperforming and unproductive bunch.

8. Frequent travels for medical checkup. This was one of Nigerians gross against the past government. What is the fate of the ordinary Nigerian who does not have the means to afford a meal per day needless to think process a Visa?

9. Mr. President has not dealt with corruption allegations levied against members of his cabinet.

10. Mr. President has betrayed the trust and faith reposed in him by millions of Nigerians. The excuse of corruption fighting back is lame and does not explain the hardship that Nigerians are subjected to. If the President cannot triumph against the so called cabals (?.corruption fighting back) as the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic; he has failed to deliver on a Key Performance Indicator.

Fellow Nigerians, with the points articulated above, I have no reason to stand with President Buhari. My prayers and thoughts are with Nigerians who cannot afford a meal per day, have no access to basic medical care. #IStandwithNigeria

And you think 1 single individual can achieve all these? Is he a messiah? To achieve the above you have to change the deep mentality, culture and behaviour of 180 animal-like, primitive, belligerent, lazy, lawless and corrupt Nigerians. You think Buhari alone can achieve that? How old are you btw?
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by AngryNigerian(m): 7:08am On Feb 05, 2017
Obijulius:
Hahahahahahaha

Click like if you think IPOB is the only group capable of protesting against this corpse called Buhari.

...hmmm, them say "click share if you no get sense, u still click! Are you hólryt at all
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by idris4r83(m): 7:08am On Feb 05, 2017
yuzzay:
That kind of protest need to be spear-headed by Eedris Abdul-Kareem ( Mr JAGA-JAGA)
EXACTLY! well said bro.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Alexfeel: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2017
Na so he de always de cut liver, abi una don 4get wen he first sing say noting de happen wen he com cut liver he come out sing again say no be small thing oo.
But me I no blame ham sha. 99%download bon fail..
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by AVISENNA: 7:09am On Feb 05, 2017
Black face called him "2 face".
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by emikoro(m): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2017
Fear of buhari is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2017
This guy is a very gud disgrace to his ppl,who knows hw much he hav collected after all Nigerians are waiting for this day to come.i dnt like ppl of 2face anyway.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by sorextee(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2017
This is so funny, I had to like and share..

Obijulius:
Hahahahahahaha

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:17am On Feb 05, 2017
theSpark:
Hmm

2baba fall hand Sha. They were just at the verge of something great and then he gives up. This feels like one of those failed downloads that stops at 90%. I must salute him for the courage he showed before now.

I just pray other people don't chicken out and continue with the movement. I think 2baba missed a golden opportunity to do something really great for his compatriots that have made him who he is.
Bro u r not getting it, APC na devilish party. Dem fit hire some miscreants put for the protest, now by the tym those ones start to destroy things, na 2baba dem go hold responsible
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by samsam2019: 7:18am On Feb 05, 2017
This guy just disgraced himself completely. He missed a chance to become immortal like Fela, Gani Fawehinmi and co
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by DaPuncline: 7:19am On Feb 05, 2017
Mizzysexy:

Idris is from kano you ccocksucka. And not everyone is a tribalist
Weyrey. His surname is "Ajenifuja". He's from osun state. Mumu.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 05, 2017
I already knew it might come to this. How can you plan a protest for 2 weeks. The excitement grew too high for too long and then it had to fizzle out at the same rate.

2Face should have planned and executed this thing within 4 days max.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by macgodon: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2017
this country is doom for darkness since the youth are not ready for any sacrifice it will take God to take us from were we are to were we want to be!!
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by uvalued(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2017
webninja:
TWO face.. never trust two faced people.. lipsrsealed

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Ekiseme(m): 7:29am On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by judondasylva(m): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Do u see why i say that Nigeria as a country can never get better. Now i have been proven right, they have threatened the guy and he chickened out. An evil Government that sees Protest as a Crime.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by qleap2all(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2017
Which kind security challenge? The police has assured you of safety. Thank God you realise Buhari is not the cause of the seemingly suffering in Nigeria. He needs your prayers and support to succeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Celebrities Without Make Ups / Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo) / Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.