Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March (66820 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by fmthegreatest(m): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2017
I think Innocent Idibia aka 2face,is not fit to be a man,definition of a man is saying things and standing by every word of it.The has disappointed teeming youths of Nigeria,if he joins any party in the future,he should be ignored and rejected .Malcom X,Martin Luther King and now Rev.Jesse Jackson was not of his age and popularity when they were giving sleepless nights to the govt.of US in the 1960s with their several mass protests which always ended up to their arrests and detention,yet they never backslidded as he just did.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Reference(m): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2017
Well if he can't dk it, he cannot do it, and if he has concerns, then let him be. He has done a lot already. Created deep awareness. The next strike of the matchstick might produce the right rewards. Nigeria is getting better in that regards.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Reference(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2017
Well if he can't do it, he cannot do it, and if he has concerns, then let him be. He has done a lot already. Created deep awareness. The next strike of the matchstick might produce the right rewards. Nigeria is getting better in that regards.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2017
rafabenitez:
Now can anyone imagine why the middle belts are slaves to the north like there yoruba neighbours,COWARDICE RUNS DEEPP IN THEM.THIS IS WHY THE EAST CAN NEVER ALIGN WITH THE NORTH OR MIDDLE BELT,THERE COWARDICE IS BEYOND HUMAN EXPECTATION,OYA FULANI HERDSMEN OVERTAKE AND KILL ANYTIN IN BENUE FOR THIS INSURBORDINATION FROM ONE OF UR SLAVES.

Small pikin like you wey no know the difference between "there" and "their", you no go go carry your book so? Arindin.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by lollmaolol(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
I CALLED IT!!! APC IS EVIL
https://www.nairaland.com/3609349/breaking-apc-hijacks-tufaces-february

These Nigerian "yoots" all over my mentions yesterday, how market?
todayboy
lollmaolol
ChaleeBendel:
soulpeppersoup

On a friendly mention I guess
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by akoko11: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
I still assume that Tubaba account was hacked
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by chibuzorAbia: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
The protest was slated for Abuja and Lagos. But no eastern city or town?

Easterners no get beans for Nijaria.

Yeye PEOPLE! protest my foot!
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by tweetsme(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
tuface just did all this for publicity. i know he is a weakly when it comes to matters like this. he just want to be know over the world by Nigerians. HE IS A COWARD. i cancelled all my activities for Monday just because of the planned protest. Nigerian celebrities are waste of Skin. All they know is to buy cars and post social media for the poor masses to applaud them.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by ekwii: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nobody should blame Tuface. He tried to raise that awareness to Nigerian populace. Do you people know the kind of threath they must have threaten him to backslide? Tuface tried to voice out his concern about the state of Nigeria.
It is now left for the youth to continue from there and possess their possession.
TuBaba i hail you
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
jimmyjenseng:
The protest scheduled to hold on Feb 6 has been cancelled due to security challenges.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQGwpwMDM-K/
If a protest can't hold because of intimidation and harassment from people @ the top,then this generation has nothing to offer the generstion and generation after them.
#Fela Kuti I respect you not like all this rubbish celebrity around
#2face just lost his die hard fan

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by tete7000(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Why wait till last hour to cancel? Nigeria sha, orisirisi.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by ImpersonatorSS: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
0b10010011:
Wailers will be heartbroken

The Senator Akpabio led protest has finally hit the rock

grin grin grin

What will Fayose say to Tuface now? grin grin

Jobless re idle minds will remain jobless n Monday. The only thing that will get them busy has been cancelled. tongue tongue tongue

#IStandWithBuhari

You stand with Buhari

Are you maddd
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by teebillz: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
The APC government planned to kill Nigerians and blame him for it. He did it to avoid the dead of innocent Nigerians.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by GOFRONT(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerians are not serious....
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:

Guy leave all these talks, who has threatened Oby Ezekwesili??

That's EXACTLY what I wanted to say. As if he's the first one to lead a protest.

The guy doesn't have what it takes to start a grassroots movement. Or he had other intentions. End of story.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Solange06: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Am not happy 2face cancelled the protest but my respect for him has doubled. If we Hv 100 of 2face am sure we won't be where we r now. May God bless ur good heart 2face. (#istandwiththemasses.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by tk4rd: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Obijulius:
Hahahahahahaha

Please let's give it to IPOB!!!!

Click like if you think IPOB is the only group capable of protesting against this corpse called Buhari.

Click share if u no get sense!!!
You Know Thunder.?? E go faaya you soon..
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Januche: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
What a pity I actually thought you would prove Freeze wrong, u did exactly as he predicted 2face
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
AntiWailer:

When u come out in numbers, election can not be rigged.
Do u think PDP did not rig the election in 2015 ?
When the numbers of voters are much, rigging won't be dt easy and longer.
I still maintain my stand am damn tired
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by QueenFusa16(f): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am currently deleting all Tufaces song in my computer right now ...Like NLC like Tuface ..Chei we miss Gani, we miss Tai Solarin, we miss Fela ..Tuface has missed his opportunity to become a national leader... No wonder blackface said you are self centred
Smh
Not only his songs, delete the ones he got featured too..
We should always learn to think about the positive and negative side of our actions.. ..
Will Nigerians protest in peace,not in violence?
We are all not happy with the way things are going on in the country.. .
Majority will come out to damage things, which will lead to security agencies to use their guns, tear gas and so on.. .
Lives will be lost... .
If anyone wants to go ahead to protest, come out and do it.. ...
Your choice.. .
You people should stop criticizing Innocent Idibia..
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Elle277(f): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
For real?
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by segzyogondus(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mudley313:

Typical Naija reasoning. Then why him start am in the first place? Fela really was a prophet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbhMnYyHnuE

"My people self dey fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom

We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear

We no want die, we no want wound
We no want quench, we no want go
I get one child, mama dey for house
Papa dey for house, I want build house
I don build house, I no want quench
I want enjoy, I no want go, ah"

Read more: Fela Kuti - Sorrow, Tears And Blood Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Yes I am a proud Nigerian.... It is also said that he who runs and live to fight another day is wise... Tuface also said in a song nobody wan die but everybody wan go heaven...Fela was a Prophet and I really admire him but remember there is more to war and peace.... let me ask you now if you were Tuface under same Circumstance what would you have done ?? You can use the Motivation of Fela and start your own Protest where ever you are no matter how small why you no carry on as the big name tubaba don step down cos you could quote Fela now is the time to live by what he said so start a protest somewhere let us hear u and see what happens or how far u can go cos Tuface is human like everyone else since he backed down why can't other people rise up to the challenge instead of criticizing him almost to death and then no one does anything about it ....
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by RotgakSlay(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Snowstorm:
A first glance at the pix i thought it was glo subscriptions grin grin

hahahaha......wot wia u xpecting?
free data for bubu regime........ grin grin
u r sitin on a long tin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Celebrities Without Make Ups / Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo) / Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.