Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar (16630 Views)

Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party / What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence / Don't Click Excerpt U Are Below 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

And you are looking for sure Odds? cheesy cheesy

ARAB MY GUY!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

A writer indeed! something that happened in the past shouldn't be "You Are", it should be "You Were".

1 Like

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lucaz:
which day you start to dey doubt me like this?

I'm not behind it but I know who is behind, your friend. tongue

go joor before you force word enter my hand grin
Well, it's trivial.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by BiafranBushBoy: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

A writer indeed! something that happened in the past shouldn't be "You Are", it should be "You Were".

Gambling doesn't go away. It doesn't just go away!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Benita27:
Well, it's trivial.
now you talking.

how far with your phone and the upgrade?
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Nice one.. do well to read my article again and quit being a gambler wink

You are already broke.. why pile up more misery? embarassed

My money boy!

you wanna see my bet history? I do my stakes with 10,000 naira minimum. Can you dare that and don't leave under iyana-ipaja bridge and jump off from 3rd mainland bridge?
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
I need a lap-dance grin

Bumbae1 . . . grin grin

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by stiflerdrug: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Yall quit fuckingg up and go be a big brother to someone...
This is sick..and lame
pls dont nobody should @ me..

1 Like

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Because you are still a chronic gambler. It doesn't just go away!

A writer that doesn't know past, present and future tense when writing. What a shame!
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by BiafranBushBoy: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

My money boy!

you wanna see my bet history? I do my stakes with 10minimum. Can you dare that and don't leave under iyana-ipaja bridge and jump off from 3rd mainland bridge?

See people's opinion about you!

Have a lipsrsealed up night rest... Till our paths intercepts again!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Mrbigman1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

You should have shut up and don't post what you re also guilty of.

Arab, make I tell u something. U need to calm down bro.
I don observe u well. U re a good person a very good person all d time we knew.
But u always want to win a fight, in fact win everything.

It's good energy u ve I dnt want to change ur mindset but I wish u remove half of the energy u pour on here into ur work and talent, u'd move faster Dan u ve now.

It's just a friendly advise and mind u, in LOM, things ve changed, stop making old references, d brain cells dat stored dose memories ve bin discarded.

2 Likes

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
stiflerdrug:
Yall quit fuckingg up and go be a big brother to someone...

This is sick..and lame

pls dont nobody should @ me..

I Don @ u. cheesy grin oya come and beat me cheesy grin grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

See people's opinion about you!

Have a messed up night rest... Till our paths intercepts again!!

Yeah, because I am somebody, unlike you that nobody talks about because you aren't worth it and a nobody.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lucaz:
now you talking.

how far with your phone and the upgrade?
I should be able to do that by the end of next month...is not a priority now.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by rosalieene(f): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Just for you all

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by optional1(f): 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

Going out to get some wings and stuff.
Super Bowl is later this evening,and some friends coming over.
Go Falcons.
Later.

gist me who win wen u come back..
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Seems you know me more than I know myself.

Mrbigman1:

It's good energy u ve I dnt want to change ur mindset but I wish u remove half of the energy u pour on here into ur work and talent, u'd move faster Dan u ve now.

It's just a friendly advise and mind u, in LOM, things ve changed, stop making old references, d brain cells dat stored dose memories ve bin discarded.

I will surely take this advice to heart and adhere to it, but surely not starting tonight.

Thanks for the advice sir!
Mind you, I wasn't and still don't have any problem with you, sir.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Brian cells that stored what? where is he now?

royal matches abi? you get time trying to address the issue of lom to him.

if he wanna know more, dude should come forward and ask me.

the "Almighty tigers" are ready to listen to him anytime he comes knocking
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lucaz:
Brian cells that stored what? where is he now?

royal matches abi? you get time trying to address the issue of lom to him.

if he wanna know more, dude should come forward and ask me.

the "Almighty tigers" are ready to listen to him anytime he comes knocking

Almighty lizards! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lawlahdey:
The moniker actually belongs to another LOM member who prolly borrowed it to both of them.
As obvious as the heavenlies on a cloudless, starlit nightsky. Uwangue trolled with it for a while.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
rosalieene:
Just for you all
been trying so hard to ignore you but finds it difficult.

hope you know "blessing " very well?

your group queen mother, try and emulate from her.... I owe her one.

I hope you know what maturity is all about BTW? do what you preach.

night rose!
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mrbigman1:

For and because of you, I hereby sheath my sword. No more post from me on this thread!

GOODNIGHT ALL!grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by McBrooklyn(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

I see..

I'll contact you some other way

Obi, show make we talk business now... I've got some _fucking dope _shit I wanted to share with you cheesy
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by stiflerdrug: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Neyoor:

I Don @ u. cheesy grin oya come and beat me cheesy grin grin
guess wah am doing now

spamming your twitter angry
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by obiorathesubtle: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Obi, show make we talk business now... I've got some _fucking dope _shit I wanted to share with you cheesy

grin I'm all eyes..
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
How about this?

2 Likes

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
stiflerdrug:

guess wah am doing now

spamming your twitter angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please now. Shebi I was just playing with u ni
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by McBrooklyn(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

grin I'm all eyes..

Lol, you're all eyes ke?? you wan dey whine abi?? cheesy
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by McBrooklyn(m): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hadez:

Mynd4 4 rule 2
Miss Nairaland 2017, Happy new year... wink
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lucaz:
"KAY" that handle wasn't shared amongst us rather he was in team refiner group.

You've seen my off-Nairaland pals refer to me as "KAY", right? Stick to the "TSOM" or "Kingsley".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by stiflerdrug: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Neyoor:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please now. Shebi I was just playing with u ni

lol was kidding
goodnight fam cool
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
You've seen my off-Nairaland pals refer to me as "KAY", right? Stick to the "TSOM" or "Kingsley".

alright man!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. / My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story / Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.